Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts song sung by Utada Hikaru?

What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts song by Utada Hikaru?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts song sung by Utada Hikaru?

• Simple and Clean
    • Passion
    • Hikari
    • Sanctuary
    • Simple and Clean Ray of Hope mix
    • Simple and Clean PlanitB Remix
    • I love all the KH theme songs!
    • I don't like any of the theme songs!

There was a time when Rob loved them all. Every since Birth by Sleep trailers and commercials back in 2009-2010 with Hikari in it, it's been Hikari > Passion > Everything else. With Ray of Hope into the mix now, it's been Hikari +Ray of Hope > Passion > Everything else.

I love all of the songs Utada did for Kingdom Hearts, but I guess my personal top favorite will always be the theme that started it all, Simple and Clean PlanitB Remix, the full version. It really evokes the more dance-era of 2000's music that I miss the most before dubstep became the dictator of all parties, and it really instilled this sense of mystery and foreshadowing before the series expanded further. Plus, I like music I can actually dance to, and I can actually see myself dancing to this. Though of course I would say the same out of any of the others. <3

Well, I have a love for all of the Kingdom Hearts themes Utada has sung, but out of all of them, I'd have to pick Sanctuary! There's such a grimness and sadness to that song, and the lyrics convey the meaning of a Nobody, which, in my opinion, gives me goosebumps! It's sadly underutilized in the KH series, though, since Simple And Clean has been the main theme for almost all the games, ya know? But yeah, Sanctuary is beautiful! :')

Edited by The Transcendent Key