Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomkid

Tetsuya Nomura sends Holiday Greetings to all the Kingdom Hearts fans

Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura send out a message to all the Kingdom Hearts fans wishing everybody a Happy Holiday, even through he had messy hair and decided to wear a hat. Also in his message, he talked about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, the 15th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts, the upcoming Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix (or 1.8 as he called it), and maybe a new development in Kingdom Hearts Unchained x.

What do you guys think about this video? Let us know in the comments.

Click here to view the article

The man is taking time out of his day to wish all of his fans a Merry Christmas, and all he is getting hit with in YT comments and Facebook comments is "ERH MAH GERD GIV US KH3 RELSE D8!!!!1111!!" 

Nomura has said time and time again that KH3 is NOT and I repeat NOT being affected by 2.8 or 1.5+2.5. AT ALL. AND that they are releasing information AFTER THE RELEASE OF 2.8. What about that is so hard for people to understand?

I feel really sorry for the man in all honesty. He's being so kind and doing this and so many people are throwing it back in his face because of their ignorance and impatience.

People just don't like wasting their energy on looking stuff up or reading. :T

The man is taking time out of his day to wish all of his fans a Merry Christmas, and all he is getting hit with in YT comments and Facebook comments is "ERH MAH GERD GIV US KH3 RELSE D8!!!!1111!!" 

Nomura has said time and time again that KH3 is NOT and I repeat NOT being affected by 2.8 or 1.5+2.5. AT ALL. AND that they are releasing information AFTER THE RELEASE OF 2.8. What about that is so hard for people to understand?

I feel really sorry for the man in all honesty. He's being so kind and doing this and so many people are throwing it back in his face because of their ignorance and impatience.

Those are just awful

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

Facebook comments on the Kingdom Hearts page are literately filled with some of the most hateful and most ignorant comments I've ever seen. This man must be dealing with so much, more than anyone could possibly know. Then he takes a few minutes out of his busy schedule to truly thank us for the continued support and well as hopes that we, as a community, are well during the holiday season - truly a class act. 

As a longtime fan, I would never think to unload so much hate, especially around this time. He'll announce news when he's ready and until then people just have to be patient.

Well, that's my rant for now. I truly hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

*sarcastic voice

"Who is this guy? I've only played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 and I've been waiting 10 years for Kingdom Hearts 3 but troll Enix keep giving us spin offs! I don't care about 79 HD remix! Give us KH3 with 20 worlds, 100 hours of side quests and 50 hrs of story by March 2017!!"

That's what the haters sound like

That was very nice of him sending a holiday greetings to all of us, on his busy schedule. I just wish these ungrateful fans will stop all this countless begging/demanding.

It's like they don't really care of hearing let alone seeing the man that made all of this happening.

I want to thank Nomura for the greeting, for 15 years of Kingdom Hearts, and best of luck moving house! Shoot!

Man, I feel bad for Nomura... He looks.. stressed out a little, and having just learnt that not only is he moving houses, he has a child who is the same age as when KH first came out.. my heart breaks a little. And now, looking at the comments that demands KH3.. sigh. I don't know. I don't mind the wait, it's kind of a similar situation to when I had to wait for my favourite K-Pop group BIGBANG to make a comeback after a three(ish) year hiatus.

Anyhow, this would be my small message if I had the courage to say it to him face to face (or at least on Youtube, but I don't want to go there LOL) - this will be in Japanese first (I'll translate it later);

野村さん、キングダムハーツを作ってくれてどうもありがとうございました。キングダムハーツのおかげで、幸せや、怒りや、悲しさ、などなどを感じるのができました。だから、どうもありがとうございました。良い年になりますようにですよ!健康を気をつけてください!プロジェクトを作ってしまって頑張ってね (特にKH3 笑)!メリークリスマス!

(P.S. my Japanese isn't amazing so if there's any mistakes to those who know more Japanese than me, feel free to edit away lol)

English:

Nomura, thank you so much for making Kingdom Hearts. Thanks to Kingdom Hearts, I was able to feel happiness, anger, sadness and all kinds of feelings. So, thank you so much. I hope you have a good year, and please take good care of your health. I wish you good luck on your projects (especially KH3 lol)! Merry Christmas~

But he totally skipped KH3, wish he told us something about it :(

Nomura doesn't owe us anything, hence he never 'skipped' anything. This man made my childhood, I can wait until 2020 if I have to and I'm sure the rest of us can to.

Nomura doesn't owe us anything, hence he never 'skipped' anything. This man made my childhood, I can wait until 2020 if I have to and I'm sure the rest of us can to.

of course, I know that already and I'll also be waiting longer than I am already :D, he keeps surprising us every time he give us something about the series. and i'm still hyped as hell to the series even though I started them late.

Hey Nomura what about a 2.8 demo tommorow. For Christmas :)?

Give it up, once 2.8 came out on the PSN, that confirmed no demo. Besides, do you really need a demo just a month before the game comes out?

But he totally skipped KH3, wish he told us something about it :(

He didn't mention it because it's not coming early next year.

Man, I feel bad for Nomura... He looks.. stressed out a little, and having just learnt that not only is he moving houses, he has a child who is the same age as when KH first came out.. my heart breaks a little. And now, looking at the comments that demands KH3.. sigh. I don't know. I don't mind the wait, it's kind of a similar situation to when I had to wait for my favourite K-Pop group BIGBANG to make a comeback after a three(ish) year hiatus.

Anyhow, this would be my small message if I had the courage to say it to him face to face (or at least on Youtube, but I don't want to go there LOL) - this will be in Japanese first (I'll translate it later);

野村さん、キングダムハーツを作ってくれてどうもありがとうございました。キングダムハーツのおかげで、幸せや、怒りや、悲しさ、などなどを感じるのができました。だから、どうもありがとうございました。良い年になりますようにですよ!健康を気をつけてください!プロジェクトを作ってしまって頑張ってね (特にKH3 笑)!メリークリスマス!

(P.S. my Japanese isn't amazing so if there's any mistakes to those who know more Japanese than me, feel free to edit away lol)

English:

Nomura, thank you so much for making Kingdom Hearts. Thanks to Kingdom Hearts, I was able to feel happiness, anger, sadness and all kinds of feelings. So, thank you so much. I hope you have a good year, and please take good care of your health. I wish you good luck on your projects (especially KH3 lol)! Merry Christmas~

He never actually saI'd he had a child, only that a hypothetical child, any child, born when the 1st game released would be turning 15 next year.