Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

Video Kingdom Hearts III (Imagined) - Moana World Minigame Theme [2.8 Giveaway Entry]

My final submission. Since my last one was a field theme for a Imagined Moana World, this one was supposed to be the battle theme but I think it works better as a minigame theme, to be honest. This song is titled Moana Koa.

I want to thank again a friend who helped me rip KHII soundfonts.

And as always, the download link is in the description of the video!

You're amazing for stepping out of your music comfort zone in making this theme.

Sounds so good!

And yet another great entry for this contest! Great work on this, man! I loved this tune very much! And you're right! It does sound very min-game centric! Ah, I can imagine this in Kingdom Hearts III, most definitely! Great work, and good luck in the contest! :D

All your entries have been so good. Good luck!

Thank you! <3

You're amazing for stepping out of your music comfort zone in making this theme.

Sounds so good!

Thanks Jun! We should try to do a collab again to be honest xD

The Moana mixes you entered are so much fun, and made me change my mind about having a Moana world in KH3! I thought it'd be too similar to Destiny Islands, but these tracks make me wish it was real!