Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MythrilMagician

Merry Christmas KH13!

This year, has been quite interesting to say the least. Filled with so many ups and downs, it's been quite the roller coaster ride. So much has happened that it would be far too much to explain in one post.

We've had happy days and we've had sad days, but what's important is that we all stick together and keep moving forward, no matter how tough it may get.

So Merry Christmas KH13, thanks for a sensational year and I cannot wait for another fantastic year with you guys! BRING IT ON 2017!

ac6ce3a4068bf749a0170687447faba57d2137a8

Kingdom.Hearts.II.full.1377361.jpg

merry christmas and this is one wonderful post you created ;) we are very happy you did

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you all as well! As you guys may have known, Disney Infinity has been cancelled since the spring and I had been a part of that community for many years. Sadly, that community has not been what it used to be. Luckily, I ran into this site and you all have welcomed me with open arms, just like with every other Kingdom Hearts fan out there. Even though I have just recently joined the site, I think of you all like family. I want to thank you all for being a welcoming and kind community and welcoming Kingdom Hearts fans of any age to our growing community. In overall, 2016 has been pretty rough year, but I know that next year will be even better, especially with the 15th anniversary to look forward to! Let's stay strong and make 2017 a great year! Happy Holidays! :D   

Yeah, we've all had a good run this year, and now, we're almost into the new year! It's been an awesome year, and I'm happy I've been able to spend another year here on this amazing site! Merry Christmas, everyone, and God bless you all! :D