Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Video My Top 5 Most Anticipated Films Of 2017!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, the new year is right around the corner, and with it, many new amazing films are set to release that'll no doubt be big hits at the box office! With that being said, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, bring you my top 5 most anticipated films of 2017! I hope you enjoy! :D

What about all of you? What films are you looking forward to the most next year? Let me know in the comments section below, and Merry Christmas, everyone! :D

Mine would have to be

1. Spiderman: Homecoming

2. Either Beauty and the Beast or Guardians Vol.2 (too tough to decide >.<)

3. Star Wars Episode 8

4. Justice League

5. Power Rangers

Of course I am pretty hyped for a lot of other movies but these are my top tier for now

And some of the movies you've mentioned are 50/50 to me, they can go either way and be really good or not so much because the franchise has had ups and down like Pirates and Transformers.

And there are also movies I would like to hear a bit more about before I put them on here like Blade Runner 2049 and Logan

Mine would have to be

1. Spiderman: Homecoming

2. Either Beauty and the Beast or Guardians Vol.2 (too tough to decide >.<)

3. Star Wars Episode 8

4. Justice League

5. Power Rangers

Of course I am pretty hyped for a lot of other movies but these are my top tier for now

And some of the movies you've mentioned are 50/50 to me, they can go either way and be really good or not so much because the franchise has had ups and down like Pirates and Transformers.

And there are also movies I would like to hear a bit more about before I put them on here like Blade Runner 2049 and Logan

Sweet! Those are awesome choices, Dax! Your choices are pretty awesome too! Beauty And The Beast definitely looks like it'll be an interesting live adaption of it's animated counterpart, and Power Rangers also looks to be a pretty interesting film! Justice League is a film I hope does good! Cuz I want DC to make an awesome Cinematic Universe, ya know?

And yeah, I know what you mean! Transformers and Pirates seem to have some mixed feelings with some people, but I've honestly loved all the films up to date on both franchises, and I can't wait to see the new installments for both! :D  Blade Runner seems interesting, cuz it's got good 'ol Harrison Ford, and he's an amazing actor! Logan definitely looks like it'll be another great film to look forward to! 

Logan,Spiderman:Homecoming,Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 and Thor:Ragnarok.

Haha, sweet, you're basically looking forward to all of Marvel's upcoming films, eh? That's awesome! I'm excited for all those Marvel films, but Spider-Man: Homecoming definitely has my love the most! The other three will no doubt be amazing as well! :D

The. Dark. Tower.

Ooh yeah, I heard of that one! It's a dark fantasy film, am I right? :O