Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

FN-2199 is certainly the most loyal Stormtrooper. Finn was a traitor, so he might not be deserving of the title of the greatest.

Plus, Finn may had a Lightsaber for a bit, but did he have an epic introduction like this?

I didn't think so.

Plus, Finn may had a Lightsaber for a bit, but did he have an epic introduction like this?

I didn't think so.

I remember being at my grandma's house when a TV ad with this scene came up.

I had to explain what it was that made me scream. Melee Stormtrooper standing up to a Lightsaber was, and still is, amazing.

I remember being at my grandma's house when a TV ad with this scene came up.

I had to explain what it was that made me scream. Melee Stormtrooper standing up to a Lightsaber was, and still is, amazing.

I didn't even see that many trailers or other stuff before I went to go see the movie, so this was new to me in the theater.

I was thinking "Wait, what's this random Stormtrooper about to do-OH F*CK, HE PULLED OUT AN ELECTRIC BATON, SHIT JUST GOT REAL NOW BOY, HE'S GOING DOWN BUT HE AIN'T GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT, OH MY SHIT" xD