Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKeyofRose

Info | Sign ups The Fictional Holy Grail War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7L1QOjv1d0

(Holy crap was doing all of this on a Tablet hard! Never again.)

The Holy Grail the omnipotent wish granting device that may bring any man or woman's wish true... Perhaps you believed it to be a myth perhaps you believed it to be a child's fairy tale.

Or perhaps you know the truth The Holy Grail is real and to obtain it... Well, lets just say obtaining it will not be easy because you do not choose the grail...

Oh no the grail will choose you when the time is right.

It will choose seven, seven masters for seven Servants. It is quite simple you must fight and shed blood in order to obtain the holy grail alongside your servant of the following classes. Saber. Archer, Lancer, Rider, Beserker, Assassin and caster. This is not the first holy grail war as you can imagine there have been five over the years and once again this is the shortest cycle.

However, a new twist by the grail the summoning of servants use to be through what we call Heroic Spirits. Familiars of legendary heroes from the past such as King Arthur, Alexander the Great or perhaps even figures from an unknown time in the future.

No instead fiction of all sorts has taken hold and the Grail will summon those from fiction to fight in its battle under those seven classes. A new chapter in the holy grail war begins. Dark secrets to be revealed masters old or new may come. The question remains shall you survive the grail war? And shall you be the wielder of the grail to grant your one wish?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome ladies and gentleman to something I've been cooking up in my head KH13's very own PG-13 Holy Grail War....*Dodges a Tomato* Calm down, calm down while yes The Holy grail wars are truly gruesome battles that get even worse and worse has they continue we do have rules so shed as much blood as you want just don't go to in detail about it.

Anyway, you must be wondering what the rules are before we get to the sign ups or perhaps you are confused what's a Holy Grail war? Or even worse what's the Holy Grail.

Well good for you a master doesn't gotta know jack about either but I'll be leaving links below to both of those so you can understand them.

Now for those who have never played or watch Fate/Stay Night you may be confused in which case the links once again will have some details that you can learn and get an idea of what's going on.
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Grail

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Grail_War

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Master

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Magecraft

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Class_Skill

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameter_Rules

Anyway for those that have an idea of things lets get into the descriptions of each Servant Class

Saber: Is one of the Three Knight classes among the seven standard Servant classes summoned for Holy Grail War. Servants placed within this class are agile and powerful melee warriors adept at swordsmanship, boasting high ratings in all categories, and they are often heroes from where they're from with honor and dignity. Good examples for the Fictional Holy Grail war would be as follows, Killer Bee, Kirito, Dante, Cloud, Sora.

Archer: Is one of the Three Knight classes among the seven standard Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War, Servants placed within this class excel in possessing powerful Noble Phantasms, are able to act as highly effective scouts (Example Archer in Fate/stay night could see every single tile from a skyscraper and shoot his Caladbog(Broken Phantasm) from over 100+ miles away and accurately land the shot) The qualifying condition for the Archer servant is not attributes but instead the possession of powerful projectile weapons or special abilities related to projectile weapons. (Being able to summon swords and firing them in mid-air qualifies.) Considering they possess very high magic resistance most modern magi would find themselves useless if they were pit against the Archer Servant. Good examples as follow. Mami(Madoka Magika) Sasuke Uchiha, Uryu, Prompto, 

Lancer: Is one of the Three Knight classes among the seven standard Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail war, Servants placed within this class many which were knights or great warriors of some sort are very agile and display excellent close combat skills, show proficiency in hit-and-run tactics that capitalize on range and speed, and are skilled with long-range melee weapons such as spears and lances, the qualifying conditions to be placed within the class are second only to the Saber class requiring overall excellent attributes and high agility attribute. Their only particular class ability is Magic Resistance, and although they tend to be less flashy than the other classes, they display great reliability. (And sometimes terrible luck.) Great examples follow Ruby Rose, Maka & Soul Eater, Yukimura Sanada

Rider: Is one of the Four Cavalry classes among the seven standard Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War. Servants placed within this class are those known for riding mounts, living beasts or human constructs, during their lives. They generally have lower attributes compared to the Three Knight Classes, but the abilities of the mounts described in their legend compensate by granting them powerful Noble Phantasms or abilities they have the class skill, Riding, allowing them to fully utilize the abilities of their mounts. Depending on the rank, they can take full control of everything from simple horses, modern machinery like motorcycles and planes, and even Divine beasts. Dragons are the only exception, as the ability to ride them falls under a different skill. Great examples of this are Levi, Jotaro, Heero, Hiro, Xemnas

(Please forget the Hassan-i-Sabbah rule you do not have to summon a fictional version of Hassan unless you really want to.)

Assassin: Is one of the Four Cavalry classes among the seven standard Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War. Servants placed within this class are skilled at operating covertly, stealthy, and silently This class is one of the weaker classes at fighting; as its members possess low attributes due to not having glory as heroes(Some exceptions may apply.) so it instead specializes in killing Masters rather than Servants. it is an oddity compared to the more formal knight classes who believe in fair duels and chivalry in combat; they will attack using the most unfair and favorable conditions, and with these conditions, it is possible for an Assassin to match and defeat other Servants. The Assassins' special class ability is "Presence Concealment", which allows them to remain undetected when spying or preparing to ambush their targets. Great examples of Assassins as follow Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan eye, Marluxia, Vanessa Vancleef, Akami,  Akatsuki(Log Horizon)

Berserker: Is one of the Four Cavalry classes among the seven standard Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War. Servants placed within this class are always Heroic Spirits who have gone berserk during battle at least once in their lifetime. This trait allows them to use the special ability Mad Enhancement.(A note Berserker by default will use this ability so pick your character wisely for this.) which trades their consciousness and sanity for a large power boost. This class is usually for magi who have summoned Heroic Spirits with insuffcient abilities and attributes, allowing them to strengthen their Servants to make up for their lower attributes and compete against stronger opponents. While it is ideal for Servants to reach the level of the Heroic Spirit, the class allows for their attributes to surpass even the orignial. If used on an already strong Heroic Spirit, such as Heracles, they will become empowerd to truly extraordinary lvels. The abuse of this to create powerful Servants has made the class referred to as the strongest of all seven classes. Examples include Guts, Yuno, Zangetsu(Hollow Ichigo), Kaneki Ken, Eren,

Caster: Is one of the Four Cavalry classes among the seven standard Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War. Servants placed within this class are usually adept in magecraft, and the only qualifying condition is the mastery of sorceries of the highest caliber compared to the specific parameter requirements of the other classes. Due to not requiring any strong statistics, they generally have low combat abilities,(There are exceptions.), and due to the majority Servants having some form of Magic resistance this class is 'thought' to be the weakest of all seven. They make up for this with other means, using magecraft that no longer exists or never existed in the current age and, no matter which Heroic Spirit is off the class, possesing many possible ploys to be used against enemies, Those of the Saber class can likely challenge any Caster who uses magecraft their main offensive ability without needing to plan due to their high Magic Resistance, while those of the lesser resistance like the Rider class may require more strategy. Their class abilities are Territory Creation altering the surronding lands in favor of their sorcerym and Item construction which allows the magus to create magical items and tools. Great examples. Aqua, Yugi/Atem, Khadgar, Almost any magical girl character really.

(The Avenger, Shielder, Ruler etc classes will not apply in this one for right now as that requries a lot more info into Fate.)

Now the Rules

1.NO SERVANTS WITHIN THE FACE FRANCHISE the only exception are Counter Guardians which is ARCHER EMIYA(Shirou Emiya.) and ASSASIN EMIYA(Kiritsugu Emiya.)

2.Keep it PG-13 with Violence, Romance etc.

3.Do not kill someones Servant without permission however twisting this rule a Servant no matter what class will and may die if you get beat tough it out and hope a master dies you so can get a Servant again.)

4.If a master is without a Servant you may still progress in the grail war wait around for Servant or you may seek refuge at the church.

5.Noble Phantasms will drain a Servants mana do not spam them and a Servant is excluded to 4 2 if one of them is EX ranked.

6.Your Master character may be an OC or canon character that is alive post-Fifith Holy Grail war. Shirou is allowed as well but at the sacrifice your Servant will be weaker due to Shirou's limited abilities as a magus.

7.No Metagaming or Godmodding if your master does not have knowledge on a character dont spring up 2 posts later with knowledge without any research etc.

8.Servants will not know each others idendities that is usually what using a Noble Phantasm may reveal remember keeping a Servants Idenity a secret to others is an advantage.

9.Servants have obvious weaknesses and strengths even in their classes remember they are not at full strength in their classes only exceptions could be Berserkers.

10.Servants must have stats befitting of their character.

11.OC Masters must have a magecraft that is apart of their families bloodline and it can't be something super over the top magic like that died out in the time of gods.

12:ALL SERVANTS MUST BE FROM SOME FORM OF FICTION Example Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Ichigo from Bleach.

13.For goodness sake have fun.

MASTER Sign up sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Summary of them:
Theme(Optional):

SERVANT Profile:
Identity:
Class:
Appearance:
Summary of them:
Parameters:

(Parameters must be befitting of the character E is the lowest while EX qualifies has beyond being able to rank it is the highest someone can get in that category this system applies to Noble Phantasms as well.)
Strength:E to EX
Agility:E to EX
Luck:E to EX
Endurance:E to EX
Mana:E to EX
Noble Phantasms:
(Remove two if you have a EX Noble Phantasm)

Name & Rank:
Name & Rank:
Name & Rank:
Name & Rank:
Theme(Optional):

(Note you will not have your servant right off the bat the RP will begin just right before the summoning so we can set the scene for our masters.)

Extra links that seemly whisked away in the post.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Master

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Grail

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Grail_War

(I did mean to mention this you can decide how many Noble Phantasms you want to limit is just 4 or 2 if you have an EX.)
MASTER Sign up sheet
Name: Aidan.
Magecraft: Illusions
Appearance:

XVI05Jr.jpg

Summary of them: Aidan... No last name... No history no he left that all behind him when he decided to come to Fuyuki and participate in the Holy Grail war coming from the US Aidan appears to be just an average male trying to live in average life to a skilled magus they can already tell Aidan is nothing but that or perhaps they can't? Aidan is an Illusionist having trained his magic specfically for the Holy Grail war to come as the command seals have already appeared and the summoning comes to lonesome boy remembers exactly what his wish for the Grail is.

And that's ___________

Theme(Optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeDZ1iFhowA

SERVANT Profile:
Identity: Ichigo Kurosaki
Class: Saber/Beserker
Appearance:

59yaG3V.jpg

Summary of them:Saber's true idenity is that of Ichigo Kurosaki son to Isshin Kurosaki and Masaki Kurosaki and older brother to Karin Kurosaki and Yuzu Kurosaki. Ever since he could remember Ichigo could see the living dead primarily spirits however on a fateful night he encountered a Shinigami or a Soul Reaper Spirit beings who protected the living world from spirits known as Hollows.

On this night Ichigo a boy who thought he was nothing but an ordinary human would become a Soul Reaper and his destiny was set fighting constantly against threats starting with the Hollows in his hometown to the entire Soul Society and beings known as Arccanar and even his inner self to man behind everything lead up to his life. Sosuke Aizen.

Ichigo, however, is not just a Human with Soul Reaper powers he is an oddity his mother was a Quincy and his father a Soul Reaper, however, he was merged with a Hollow that became his inner spirit and Zanpakuto known simply as 'Zangetsu'.

The version of Ichigo summoned just so happens to be him after regaining his Soul Reaper powers and having the power of the Fullbringer.
Parameters:

(Parameters must be befitting of the character E is the lowest while EX qualifies has beyond being able to rank it is the highest someone can get in that category this system applies to Noble Phantasms as well.)
Strength: A
Agility: A
Luck:D
Endurance: B
Mana: B
Noble Phantasms:
(Remove two if you have an EX Noble Phantasm)

Name & Rank: C Bankai- Ichigo can undergo a minor transformation that changes his sword 'Zangetsus' shape and form into something else while also empowering his base stats. In exchange, his mana is slowly drained and it strains his body.

Name & Rank:A++ To EX A Frontal wave blast of Spirtual Energy or in this case mana it is an Anti-Fortress type Noble Phantasm meaning it can break trough plenty of defenses and depending on which variant Bankai or Shikai that it is either EX or A++. 

Theme(Optional):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHTgqLwx81c

Edited by TheKeyofRose

This is very much a RP that I'd love to partake in. I just wish I wasn't in so many roleplays right now. . . .

I'll find a way to make this work and sign up soon. Are you intending the RP to be very fast-paced?

Nope, there will be twists turns and of course, planning and tactics like a Holy Grail War should be! However, if push comes to shove I do want to make this a cycle repeated thing so Medium to about just above long is what I'm crossing my fingers for I've put a lot of planning into this.

Don't suppose I can make OC servants too?

Since i'd love to partake in this :D

It counts as Fictional even it's fiction of a fiction it still counts so yes I'll be taking OC's into consideration.

As much as I recommend keeping it to Master only OC's I'll be taking them regardless.

As for Master OC's well, I encourage them though I also encourage canon masters like Shirou and Rin as well.

As yes just a reminder to whoever plans to be Beserkers master for the summoning chant you will have to add.

The extra bit which is 

"Then let thine eyes be clouded, 

With the fog of turmoil and chaos,

Thou, who are trapped in a cage of madness,

And I, the summoner, who holds thy chains."

As for the full chant to those who don't know it by heart.

"Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill.

Repeat five times.

But when each is filled, destroy it.

Set.

My will creates your body,

and your sword creates my destiny.

If you heed the Grail's call 

and obey my will and reason, then answer me.

I hereby swear...

That I shall be all the good in the world.

That I shall defeat all evil in the world.

(Insert Berserker part here if you are summoning him.)

Seventh Heaven clad, 

And the great words of power,

Come forth from the circle of bindings,

Knight of the Sword(Saber)

Knight of the Bow(Archer)

Knight of the Lance(Lancer)

Mounted Knight(Rider)

Silent Killer(Assassin)

Mad Warrior(Berserker)

Magus(Caster)"

Edited by TheKeyofRose

I'm working on my character sheets now, though I was wondering if I may create my servant based upon a video game character?

Either way, I'd really like to reserve the Caster class for my servant, please. : )

Caster is yours and yes your Servant may be based off a video game, movie, TV show, Anime etc.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

MASTER Sign up sheet
Name: Yevgeni Malachite
Magecraft: Holy Magic (i.e. light beams, angelic wings, healing, et cetera)
Appearance: tumblr_mc4xiqGXWN1rpi8ero1_400.jpg (top character)
Summary of them: Yevgeni descended from a non-magical family, with none of his relatives seemingly mages.  His father had abandoned them when he was young, and he was left to be raised by his mother and her new husband, who was an amazing father to the youth.  Yevgeni also had a little sister, whom he cherished more than any person on earth.  Things were strained financially in their household for quite some time, but they still managed to thrive with their hard-working parents and generous neighbors.  It wasn't until things went devastatingly wrong, however, that his family was ripped from him during a disaster upon his home.  It ripped the very people that he loved most from, including his little sister.  He couldn't accept her death, and thus he ventured through the world in search of a cure for such a departure from the world.  It wasn't until he encountered the most mystical and deranged of people who whispered secrets of a grail that could grant any wish known to man, and that is when Yevgeni decided that he must earn it--or die trying.  He apprenticed under a man named Alexander in the harsh elements of the arctics, struggling to become a mage worthy of the Holy Grail and a servant.  Perhaps later one of the reasons that Janus and Yevgeni would work together so well is because they both desire the Holy Grail for similar reasons: to regain the loved ones that they once lost.
Theme(Optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N2tbS9ctbQ

SERVANT Profile:
Idenity: Janus Zeal
Class: Caster
Appearance:  magus_by_mikmikako-d37ql0j.jpg
Summary of them: Janus was once the prince of Zeal, a kingdom within the Floating Continents in the sky of a forgotten past.  His mother, however, shunned him, favoring his elder sister over him.  The boy descended from the blood of mages, and yet he could not wield even a drop of magic in his early days.  Unlike his elder sister Schala, who mastered the art with finesse at a young age.  After a tragic incident of his mother's greedy obsessions, Janus had traveled the very course of time, wandering aimlessly and forever wishing to see his sister once more.  Even now, as a Heroic Spirit, Janus wanders aimlessly, traveling from master-to-master, hopeful that one day he might win the Holy Grail to obtain his wish: find his sister again and return home.
Parameters:

Strength: D
Luck: C
Mana: EX
Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank: Necroverse rank A -- summoning the power of the void and nothingness to attempt ensnaring the enemy into the Void itself.  Should battle commence in this void the other players may find that their abilities are weakened while Janus' is augmented.
Name & Rank: Meteor rank B -- invoking the power of the heavens, flaming rocks--or meteors--are summoned to descend upon the enemy, though they are not very large in size.
Name & Rank: Regen rank C -- Janus can use this Noble Phantasm to slowly regain his health after suffering from wounds, albeit very slow.  It also focuses his mana stores, should be push his mana to its limits.  Note that Janus can do nothing else when evoking this slow Phantasm, leaving him open and vulnerable to attack.
Name & Rank: Schala's Tears rank A -- this Phantasm relies on the energy of an amulet bestowed upon Janus by his sister.  It has the ability to cause magical immunity, and does work as a guarding cloak to reduce impact of physical damage.
Theme(Optional):

(Note you will not have your servant right off the bat the RP will begin just right before the summoning so we can set the scene for our masters.)

MASTER Sign up sheet

Name: Yevgeni Malachite

Magecraft: Holy Magic (i.e. light beams, angelic wings, healing, et cetera)

Appearance: tumblr_mc4xiqGXWN1rpi8ero1_400.jpg (top character)

Summary of them: Yevgeni descended from a non-magical family, with none of his relatives seemingly mages.  His father had abandoned them when he was young, and he was left to be raised by his mother and her new husband, who was an amazing father to the youth.  Yevgeni also had a little sister, whom he cherished more than any person on earth.  Things were strained financially in their household for quite some time, but they still managed to thrive with their hard-working parents and generous neighbors.  It wasn't until things went devastatingly wrong, however, that his family was ripped from him during a disaster upon his home.  It ripped the very people that he loved most from, including his little sister.  He couldn't accept her death, and thus he ventured through the world in search of a cure for such a departure from the world.  It wasn't until he encountered the most mystical and deranged of people who whispered secrets of a grail that could grant any wish known to man, and that is when Yevgeni decided that he must earn it--or die trying.  He apprenticed under a man named Alexander in the harsh elements of the arctics, struggling to become a mage worthy of the Holy Grail and a servant.  Perhaps later one of the reasons that Janus and Yevgeni would work together so well is because they both desire the Holy Grail for similar reasons: to regain the loved ones that they once lost.

Theme(Optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N2tbS9ctbQ

SERVANT Profile:

Idenity: Janus Zeal

Class: Caster

Appearance:  magus_by_mikmikako-d37ql0j.jpg

Summary of them: Janus was once the prince of Zeal, a kingdom within the Floating Continents in the sky of a forgotten past.  His mother, however, shunned him, favoring his elder sister over him.  The boy descended from the blood of mages, and yet he could not wield even a drop of magic in his early days.  Unlike his elder sister Schala, who mastered the art with finesse at a young age.  After a tragic incident of his mother's greedy obsessions, Janus had traveled the very course of time, wandering aimlessly and forever wishing to see his sister once more.  Even now, as a Heroic Spirit, Janus wanders aimlessly, traveling from master-to-master, hopeful that one day he might win the Holy Grail to obtain his wish: find his sister again and return home.

Parameters:

Strength: D

Luck: C

Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank: Necroverse rank A -- summoning the power of the void and nothingness to attempt ensnaring the enemy into the Void itself.  Should battle commence in this void the other players may find that their abilities are weakened while Janus' is augmented.

Name & Rank: Meteor rank B -- invoking the power of the heavens, flaming rocks--or meteors--are summoned to descend upon the enemy, though they are not very large in size.

Name & Rank: Regen rank C -- Janus can use this Noble Phantasm to slowly regain his health after suffering from wounds, albeit very slow.  It also focuses his mana stores, should be push his mana to its limits.  Note that Janus can do nothing else when evoking this slow Phantasm, leaving him open and vulnerable to attack.

Name & Rank: Schala's Tears rank A -- this Phantasm relies on the energy of an amulet bestowed upon Janus by his sister.  It has the ability to cause magical immunity, and does work as a guarding cloak to reduce impact of physical damage.

Theme(Optional):

Accepted welcome to the Holy Grail War Yevgeni Malachite, a reminder that you may find refuge within the church if you wish to avoid the war.

I'll be making a Master with a Sabre servant. Let me set my laptop up. Should be up tonight~

Feel free to.

I never made a rule there couldn't be more than one type servant.

But I'll put it in now this will be the only exception unless we're talking about dual class servant that could be more than just an Archer, for example, Assassin/Caster Archer/Rider etc. And this Primarily as Ichigo is also a Beserker/Saber without Mad enhancement.

Still no Rulers, Shielders, Avengers etc.

And due note with this rule in place I will only be taking one other duel class servant they are a rarity for a reason.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

Feel free to.

I never made a rule there couldn't be more than one type servant.

But I'll put it in now this will be the only exception unless we're talking about dual class servant that could be more than just an Archer, for example, Assassin/Caster Archer/Rider etc. And this Primarily as Ichigo is also a Beserker/Saber without Mad enhancement.

Still no Rulers, Shielders, Avengers etc.

And due note with this rule in place I will only be taking one other duel class servant they are a rarity for a reason.

I will be using Xion as my Servant. Do you count her as a dual class?

I will be using Xion as my Servant. Do you count her as a dual class?

A pure Saber as she is a clone of Sora so more on the pure Saber side of things unless you plan on Xion being more magic orientated 

So essentially how do you play Sora? do you play him as someone who uses spells all the time or do you play him like a upfront melee man or a mix of both

depending there's your answer I mean I'd take Roxas into consideration but Roxas is the same idea until he starts duel wielding.

Can sabers use magic? albeit obviously weaker than casters? 

Any of the classes can use magic most of the time however it is not what they are known for.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

A pure Saber as she is a clone of Sora so more on the pure Saber side of things unless you plan on Xion being more magic orientated 

So essentially how do you play Sora? do you play him as someone who uses spells all the time or do you play him like a upfront melee man or a mix of both

depending there's your answer I mean I'd take Roxas into consideration but Roxas is the same idea until he starts duel wielding.

Any of the classes can use magic most of the time however it is not what they are known for.

I hit stuff until it's dead with a little magic for pizazz.

I wanna do a complex stack based character.

The more he fights, the more stacks he builds.

The more stacks = The higher his magical, agility and physical power. Spends these stacks on supercharged abilities on meele or ranged.

Its highly adaptive to combat situations. 

Looking over it I think he fits more the Lancer class. With the multi range. Or Saber, I dunno.

I wanna do a complex stack based character.

The more he fights, the more stacks he builds.

The more stacks = The higher his magical, agility and physical power. Spends these stacks on supercharged abilities on meele or ranged.

Its highly adaptive to combat situations. 

Looking over it I think he fits more the Lancer class. With the multi range. Or Saber, I dunno.

The concept works good with Lancer.

Just to be clear for right now

Closed slots

Saber-X

Caster-X

Beserker-X

Lancer-X

Open slots

Assassin (You may use the Counter Guardian Assassin EMIYA) http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_EMIYA) 

Rider

Archer (You may use the Counter Guardian Archer EMIYA.) http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_(Fate/stay_night)

Does that include my reserved one? I was at a convention and, surprise, the free wifi hotel I was at...hated me. Because the wifi hated the room I was in.

;-;

Just to be clear for right now

Closed slots

Saber-X

Caster-X

Beserker-X

Lancer-X

Open slots

Assassin (You may use the Counter Guardian Assassin EMIYA) http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_EMIYA) 

Rider

Archer (You may use the Counter Guardian Archer EMIYA.) http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_(Fate/stay_night)

Were you wanting all of the classes filled before the RP starts?  If so, and if no one else takes it, I might be interested in creating an Archer class servant and master later.

Does that include my reserved one? I was at a convention and, surprise, the free wifi hotel I was at...hated me. Because the wifi hated the room I was in.

;-;

A convention?  Do you cosplay?  I have really wanted to go to one but they are never in my area.

;-;

You have Saber : ).

Were you wanting all of the classes filled before the RP starts?  If so, and if no one else takes it, I might be interested in creating an Archer class servant and master later.

Yeah I'd prefer to have all the slots filled before we start.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

Updated the taken slots with people's names who's claim to avoid any confusion.

Still awaiting Sign up sheets, however.

Mystic feel free to make the Archer and Master sheet as well.

Updated the taken slots with people's names who's claim to avoid any confusion.

Still awaiting Sign up sheets, however.

Mystic feel free to make the Archer and Master sheet as well.

If someone else comes along and wants Archer instead that would be fine, too, so please don't worry about holding the position for me.  I was just considering making another character to help fill the void, and I particularly love the archer class.  I'm kind of in a lot of RPs right now so I worry about having too many characters, but I'm sure I can handle another set if it helps.

If someone else comes along and wants Archer instead that would be fine, too, so please don't worry about holding the position for me.  I was just considering making another character to help fill the void, and I particularly love the archer class.  I'm kind of in a lot of RPs right now so I worry about having too many characters, but I'm sure I can handle another set if it helps.

Unsure if anyone else will show up I might take a few slots if they don't by the end of the week.

If you feel to overwhelmed I can stick to taking the other three if it comes down to it.

A convention?  Do you cosplay?  I have really wanted to go to one but they are never in my area.

When I can. I did a lazy plainclothes Commander Shepard.

MASTER Sign up sheet

Name: Zion de Wynter

Magecraft: Holy Magic

Appearance:

Zions%20image_zpsppq78dty.jpg

Summary of them:

A young girl from the old de Wynter family, she is one of the strongest since her great grandmother fought with an Assassin Servant in one of the earlier Holy Grail Wars. Training herself to become a Master, she has come to the Holy Grail War for a single purpose...she wishes for someone to love. Her parents neglect her, her brother was killed in a battle, and her sister, her dear sister, was sent away for reasons neither will ever say. Alone and without anyone, she has chosen to fight...to wish for someone who will never leaver her, for as long as they live.

Theme(Optional):

SERVANT Profile:

Identity: Xion

Class: Saber

Appearance:

frQQBjc.jpg

(wears her Organization 13 coat with hood up in combat, and the Alice outfit when with Zion in public. Plays the part of a cousin.)

Summary of them:

The Imperfect Puppet of Sora, Xion looked for her place in the world. Made by Organization 13, she discerned her true purpose and, failing to escape, Xion made the ultimate sacrifice. After all of her failures, the Imperfect Puppet forced her best friend, Roxas, to fight her to the death. She held back as best she could, until, finally, Roxas struck the mortal blow. She passed away in his arms, glad that, for once, she had chosen her own destiny.

Parameters:

Strength: B

Luck: D

Endurance: C

Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank: Two Become One, the Keyblade of Restoration: EX Class Noble Phantasm

Name & Rank: Kingdom Key - A class Noble Phantasm

Theme(Optional):