Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rinne-Sharingan

Kingdom Hearts Around the World

Hey guys! I know over time the KH series has spanned across the world and fans are located everywhere. I know personally I dont meet many serious fans of the series, sad as that is. I dont have many friends who are KH fans. One of the best things about this site is we are all of like minds and interests and its easy to make new friends reguardless of location. Where are you all located? How big is KH in your area and/or friend circle. I live in New Hampshire, in the US.

Californa, US. None of my friends are kh fans. But I do have a friend who was like, oh ventus, I played BBS, which to me is surprising that BBS was the one game he played considering it came out on Psp :P 

Greece.We are a very few fans here but I already managed to make a kh Greek site and a Facebook group.I met up with some kids.All of us are connected by an amazing passion for that series,that kind of passion which can make us best friends.

Portugal here, have a couple of friends that love the series, also last year during Video Games Live, KH was the one that got the most cheers when it came up, with some girls next to me even going into tears the moment the music started, so, even though there's not a big comunity around here, the series is still loved among a decent amount of people.

Chicago-skyline-from-Lake-Michigan-2006.

I had one friend that played KH, she she stopped talking to after graduation. My other friend, she was my closest friend until August, and now it's complicated.

Yep, you're right on the nose, Mr. Sharingan! The Kingdom Hearts fanbase has grown throughout the world, and it continues to grow each and every day! I live in Lares, Puerto Rico! My best friends/soul brothers are fans of the series, but my hometown isn't exactly host to a deep pool of Kingdom Hearts fans, but I have stumbled upon many a fan in the mall or at the movies, and especially at Comic-Con, the two years I've gone! So yes, many people here know of Kingdom Hearts, and I reckon that more people will know of this amazing video game series by the time Kingdom Hearts III comes out! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Yep, you're right on the nose, Mr. Sharingan! The Kingdom Hearts fanbase has grown throughout the world, and it continues to grow each and every day! I live in Lares, Puerto Rico! My best friends/soul brothers are fans of the series, but my hometown isn't exactly host to a deep pool of Kingdom Hearts fans, but I have stumbled upon many a fan in the mall or at the movies, and especially at Comic-Con, the two years I've gone! So yes, many people here know of Kingdom Hearts, and I reckon that more people will know of this amazing video game series by the time Kingdom Hearts III comes out! :D

I feel as though fans of the series have become disconnected due to all the different handheld platforms the series has spanned across after KH2. Now with the recent releases of the HD Remasters, this gives all fans of the series who may not have had the opportunity to catch back up with all the events that have happened so far. By the time KH3 is ready to be released, i am sure the fan base will be expansively larger than it ever has been. KH3 is going to be huge. They are making sure EVERYBODY has the chance to enjoy the big conclusion to everything they have been building up to over the last 15 years!

Edited by Rinne-Sharingan

I feel as though fans of the series have become disconnected due to all the different handheld platforms the series has spanned across after KH2. Now with the recent releases of the HD Remasters, this gives all fans of the series who may not have had the opportunity to catch back up with all the events that have happened so far. By the time KH3 is ready to be released, i am sure the fan base will be expansively larger than it ever has been. KH3 is going to be huge. They are making sure EVERYBODY has the chance to enjoy the big conclusion to everything they have been building up to over the last 15 years!

Yep, you're right about that! The HD Remasters were definitely a step in the right direction, as now all fans can be able to access the entire Xehanort Saga up to this point in one console! Well, two if you count PS3, but since we're talking about Kingdom Hearts being completely in one system, then the PS4 would take the cake, as that system will have 1.5+2.5, 2.8 and III! Hopefully, everyone catches up to speed, and then we can finally witness the epic finale we've been waiting for! :D