Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What review score will Kingdom Hearts 2.8 mostly get?

What review score will Kingdom Hearts 2.8 mostly get?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What review scores will Kingdom Hearts 2.8 mostly get?

• 10s!
    • 9s
    • 8s
    • 7s
    • 6s
    • 5s
    • Less than 5..
    • Something else? Share below!

I'm thinking 8s, as much as I'd love to see it get 9s or even 10s I just don't think a remaster of a 3DS game, movie based on a mobile game, and a short episode about Aqua will be enough to put it in the 9 or 10 point range. 

Probably 8s to 9s to where the score could end up mainly between 8.5 to 9.2, but that's just my thinking at least. This is really not the big game that the other games were trying to be and KH3 will sell way better than this will, so in that sense it's going to be a fun game but not for everybody.

But my personal score of it will come down to what I like and dislike about the game, but as of right now I like 2.8 since I am excited for 0.2 and Back Cover and I actually liked Dream Drop Distance on the 3DS and it will be even better on the PS4! :)

In my honest, biased opinion, I'd stamp a 10 on this game!  But realistically speaking, I'm thinking the game will get tons of 9s and 8s!  9s and 8s are pretty darn good scores, ya know! :D

In the end, all that I really care about is having the game in my hands and playing it! The ratings don't matter all too much for me! X3

i'm sure it's not going to do horribly. all the KH games can at least deliver on a fun experience (to some extent). 

i'd like to see some reviews that say "Dream Drop Distance has had all it's gameplay problems fixed by SE and now the combat is much more balanced and fun." 

i mean the camera is pulled back out for a wider field of view so that's at least a positive. might help make battles less of a visual mess.