Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Young_Master_Eraqueez

Which Will You Play First?

At first I was thinking to play 0.2, just so I wouldn't have to worry about spoilers and all that, but now I'm thinking I'll just get Dream Drop Distance out of the way first, and save 0.2 for last. I'm not too concerned about when to watch Back Cover though. xD 

I am still deciding, of course I am going to start off with Back Cover as I have started out with the cinematics when 1.5 and 2.5 originally came out, but I can't decide if I want to play Dream Drop Distance first or 0.2 first. I am leaning towards 0.2 though just to avoid spoilers.

Definitely 0.2 first, then Backcover and I'll save DDD for last since I already know it's story 

EDIT: I meant to put 0.2, not 0.3, there is no 0.3 XD" not yet at least

Edited by PinappleRoxx

Definitely 0.3 first, then Backcover and I'll save DDD for last since I already know it's story

0.3...? DAMN IT SQUARE, ENOUGH GAMES ALREADY!!!

First Back Cover cause it's the shortest and I'm excited for it. Then 0.2 and in the end DDD. Dunno when I play DDD tho, maybe after I played the 1.5/2.5 remaster :D