Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Buttercup Camera

Video Anyone good at "reviews"?

It's a rather odd topic, I know.. but.. I'm really in need of someone to review something that I have made a few months ago. And I'll explain why.

Alright, so.. in 2014 there was this game called Five Nights at Freddy's that became a huge hit. I was into it back then. Things weren't as toxic and bad as they are now. I liked the whole concept since I'm an horror fan and I found the story quite interesting. After the release of the second game the story got more complex and dark. It sparkled me an interest, especially since the community was starting to grow bigger and original. And since I was someone who knew how to edit and forge my own machinimas with the game The Sims 2, I decided to make a video-test.. which worked perfectly. So in December of that year I decided to initiate the production of a full-length movie based on the FNAF series.

Of course large changes happened to the script and so on. I pretty much ignored the game's lore as it started to turn into a confusing mess and followed my own route. I had A LOT of issues with this project, mainly because of the actors. Many left and it was a pain for replacement. There also a lot of delays, reshoots and the list goes on. But.. My disappointment was that... no one watched it. The actors didn't, the people who helped.. my friends. No one. I even got lied at. I even wanted to hate the project because it felt like a huge waste of time.

What I want is.. for someone to watch it.. to pay attention and to give me their honest opinion on it. That's all that I want. Just need someone with an open-mind to see it. I'm sick of people who watch it as a The Sims 2 game video or a FNAF project.. That's like insulting a Disney movie just because someone had to draw it!

Here's the movie:

You want an honest opinion on this I'm probably the best choice, i took in account the full details of your request, story well designed i liked how i was carried through, effects and scary moments were pretty good and delivery is key especially in suspense/horror, I do like what you have done with this i really do, now focusing on the things you didnt want me to and you probably know this but with the level of work you put into this i just know you can produce much finer projects and I'd like to see them if there are any, on another note if you ever need help with voice overs i have been known to lend my "talents" as well as story boarding and project support.

Anyway thats all i have for now might actually watch again and provide more feedback since its true watching more than once can add or even change an opinion, all in all keep up the good work and i hope i was able to help