Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What was your favorite Disney film of 2016?

What was your favorite Disney film of 2016?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Disney film of 2016?

• Jungle Book
    • Zootopia
    • Doctor Strange
    • Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
    • Moana
    • Captain America: Civil War
    • Finding Dory
    • The BFG
    • I didn't any of them all that much
    • Something else? Share below!

I only saw Zootopia, RO and Finding Dory so far, and Zootopia is the best of the three, though Finding Dory was cute and Rogue One was a good experience (watching the premiere of SW is. So good. The public I saw this one with wasn't as fun as TFA, but it was still great).

I refuse to choose. It's like choosing a favourite child. However, Finding Dory didn't really appeal to me all that much.

I think my current avatar, my huge focus on the series as a whole lately, and some of my recent statuses make my answer pretty clear.

It was obviously The BFG- oh who am I kidding, Star Wars all the way!

These are the 2016 "Disney" films I like the most. 

1.) The Jungle Book 2016

2.) Zootopia

3.) Moana

4.) Finding Dory

Sorry, but to me Doctor Strange (Good movie), Captain America Civil War (Great movie), and Rogue One (Awesome movie!) are not Disney films in my opinion, even though Disney bought them and all but I will never consider them actual Disney films. To me, all the Marvel movies set in the MCU will forever be Marvel Studios while all Star Wars films will forever be Lucasfilms Ltd.

Edited by Movies798

These are the 2016 "Disney" films I like the most. 

1.) The Jungle Book 2016

2.) Zootopia

3.) Moana

4.) Finding Dory

Sorry, but to me Doctor Strange (Good movie), Captain America Civil War (Great movie), and Rogue One (Awesome movie!) are not Disney films in my opinion, even though Disney bought them and all but I will never consider them actual Disney films. To me, all the Marvel movies set in the MCU will forever be Marvel Studios while all Star Wars films will forever be Lucasfilms Ltd.

While I agree with this on principle and is ultimately why I chose Zootopia, it still doesn't bar me from wishing SW and Marvel were in KH, just fyi. :P

Good God, I hate it when there's so many choices that I just love! But if I had to pick a favorite, it would definitely be Captain America: Civil War! That film was perfect, and I loved how the Avengers came to a head because of their ideals and how they stood with the Sokovia Accords! Seeing the good guys duke it out against each other was definitely amazing, and the debut of Spider-Man and Black Panther were showstealers! The film definitely lived up to the hype presented by the trailers, and it was an amazing beginning to Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe! :D

Rogue One comes at a dangerously close second! I was going to put it as my first choice, but Civil War was just sooo good! X_X  But yes, Rogue One. That film managed to blend itself perfectly into the Star Wars canon, and served as a good gap in between trilogies! The Easter Eggs, the plot, the nostalgia, everything was grand! I loved Darth Vader in this film he was definitely a beast! And I loved how the ending of the film connected so perfectly with A New Hope!  I think it's safe to say that Rogue One proved that non episodic films can be just as successful as the mainline Star Wars entries, ya know?

Doctor Strange was also an amazing film, and it introduced us to a whole new dimension of the Marvel Cinematic Universe! The craziness showed onscreen, coupled with the connection to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in general, made it an enjoyable ride! And omg, the post credit scenes! X_X

Moana and Zootopia were also wonderful films, providing awesome stories and gorgeous visuals, as is customary of a Disney film, ya know?

Dang, Disney sure made some big bucks last year! X3

While I agree with this on principle and is ultimately why I chose Zootopia, it still doesn't bar me from wishing SW and Marvel were in KH, just fyi. :P

That's cool. :)

We all have different opinions so it's no biggie. I just hope they add Pixar worlds in the KH series.