Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What cancelled game would you have liked to played the most?

What cancelled game would you have liked to played the most?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What cancelled game would you have liked to played the most?

• Scalebound
    • Fable Legends
    • Silent Hills
    • Prey 2
    • Star Wars 1313
    • Agent
    • A different cancelled game? Tell us below!

Hard to pick but, motherfiretrucking SILENT HILLS! So much potential so, so much. Capcom was so lucky it was bombed so no one will draw comparisons and trash REVII, but seriously though #firetruckonami, they don't even deserve the "K" to be capitalized lol.

Edit: Wait, wasn't Agent possibly picked back up for development last year.

Edited by Gamerazor247

Wait wait wait wait.....Scalebound was cancelled? OH COME ON MICROSOFT!!!!!

I was in the beta for Fable Legends as well. I found that game so fun and it had a lot of potential. Both games really did. Such a shame. :(

As for Silent Hills...well, we all know that would of been an amazing game.

Edited by Geralt

I would have loved to see what Star Wars 1313 could have been. A SW game where you play as not-a-Force-user is incredibly rare and I'd have been excited to see how it would have been done, especially given that it would've been a Boba Fett game which fans had been wanting for years.

Also would've liked a legit Prey 2; the first was clunky as hell but had some really unique concepts and gameplay mechanics which are surely not going to be in the new Prey.

idk if this counts as a canceled game but i would have liked to have gotten a RE game based on the original idea for RE4, involving Leon going to Europe to investigate an Umbrella facility and a new virus that made it's victims hallucinate. i think the game was going to go down a more paranormal route and it would have been cool to see that play out. 

don't get me wrong, the RE4 we got instead is some top notch near gaming perfection, but i wouldn't have minded seeing the original idea implemented in another game. 

I would have liked to play Star Wars: 1313!  Being able to play as Boba Fett would have been awesome! But, it seems we might never get this game! There was also a cancelled Darth Maul game that looked beast! There's even footage of the game in action on Youtube! It also showed great promise! Too bad it didn't end up anywhere! :\

I didn't think final fantasy 15 was a bad game, in fact I enjoyed it thorough lucky. But after hearing about what final fantasy versus 13 could have been it hurts my soul far too much

The third Legend of Zelda Oracle game.

Mega Man Legends 3,I didn't understand why everybody was so hype about this game back then,the Mega Man Legends games didn't look that good to me,but now that I played them,man its really a shame this game got cancelled.The Mega Man Legends games are so amazing.

Ura Zelda or Zelda Gaiden,I think it ended up turning into Majora's Mask or Ocarina of time Master Quest but I'm curious to see what this game would have been like.

Banjo-treeie

also it was a fan game but that URA Zelda restoration project by Zeith, it looked amazing had completely original dungeons, storyline and such