Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

Image Share your fire emblem ships(and memes)

Because I'm late to the party...yearslate. and now I'm obsessed with playin fire emblem awakening Waifu wars: the awaifuing

Also I married Ricken with loli robin obviously what kind of person do you think I am( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jzh8qc.jpg

Edited by Yuno Gasai

Because I'm late to the party...yearslate. and now I'm obsessed with playin fire emblem awakening Waifu wars: the awaifuing

Also I married Ricken with loli robin obviously what kind of person do you think I am( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jzh8qc.jpg

is that image refering to Morgan?

Ah, so many good choices.  It's been a while since I've played Awakening but I'm playing Fates at the moment. To be honest I felt that there were better pairings and S-support conversations in Awakening than in Fates; they did not seem quite as forced and were more interesting.  I didn't have the heart to pair Ricken with anyone because he seemed like such a kid, but one of my personal favorites was Chrom/Sumia.  I just felt like it was the most canon in Awakening for Chrom.

All the ships I'd have done...because we are limited to only one yuri ship. Q_____Q

Technically, yes, though I still think they should've had Soleil be the one for the yuri ship, since she is at the very least bi (and far less creepy than Rhajat).  She practically has a crush on every girl she meets and tries to flirt with them (I don't think she does with the guys, which is strange, but maybe I just haven't seen enough of her conversations with male characters to get a good grasp on this), yet she can only S-support with the guys.

Ah, so many good choices.  It's been a while since I've played Awakening but I'm playing Fates at the moment. To be honest I felt that there were better pairings and S-support conversations in Awakening than in Fates; they did not seem quite as forced and were more interesting.  I didn't have the heart to pair Ricken with anyone because he seemed like such a kid, but one of my personal favorites was Chrom/Sumia.  I just felt like it was the most canon in Awakening for Chrom.

Technically, yes, though I still think they should've had Soleil be the one for the yuri ship, since she is at the very least bi (and far less creepy than Rhajat).  She practically has a crush on every girl she meets and tries to flirt with them (I don't think she does with the guys, which is strange, but maybe I just haven't seen enough of her conversations with male characters to get a good grasp on this), yet she can only S-support with the guys.

They should have just made it a friggin free-for-all Q_________Q

They should have just made it a friggin free-for-all Q_________Q

Damn straight man. Why are we limited to the tharja copy cri

I feel the same way. I just can't imagine chrom with anyone else even if lucina can potentially be stronger with others. I wish cynthia had sumia's hair colour in-game though, seeing it in the official art, I really think it suits her better imo

As for Ricken, it's implied he waits ti'll he's older anyway, and the S-Support is adorable with a character in his age level. I'd only ship him with the teenage female robin options, maribelle, nowi and lissa. I agree about soleil too..it's werid how she's off-limits. Her S-Support with forrest is pretty cute though

Damn straight man. Why are we limited to the tharja copy cri

I feel the same way. I just can't imagine chrom with anyone else even if lucina can potentially be stronger with others. I wish cynthia had sumia's hair colour in-game though, seeing it in the official art, I really think it suits her better imo

As for Ricken, it's implied he waits ti'll he's older anyway, and the S-Support is adorable with a character in his age level. I'd only ship him with the teenage female robin options, maribelle, nowi and lissa. I agree about soleil too..it's werid how she's off-limits. Her S-Support with forrest is pretty cute though

I so wanted Corrin x Lucina like PLEASE THEY'D BE SO CUTE LOOK AT THEM IT'S LITERALLY NIGHT AND DAY.

But no, I get a Tharja clone that, while is hot....I DIDN'T ASK FOR.

I asked for one goddamn thing guys, and that's lesbians. Plural. why. why. 

I so wanted Corrin x Lucina like PLEASE THEY'D BE SO CUTE LOOK AT THEM IT'S LITERALLY NIGHT AND DAY.

But no, I get a Tharja clone that, while is hot....I DIDN'T ASK FOR.

I asked for one goddamn thing guys, and that's lesbians. Plural. why. why. 

I prefer Marth X Lucina ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ricken and Henry, because they're polar opposite personalities + magic users.

Also who cares if Ricken was weak, I still used him in every single battle.

Same, ricken and henry is cute.

Ricken becomes really strong once you make him a dark knight or sage. I'm playing on hard and he's one of the easier units to keep alive imo.