Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

The Simple and Clean (Ray of Hope Mix) EP is now available on iTunes and Google Play

The Simple and Clean (Ray of Hope Mix) EP by Utada Hikaru is now available on both the iTunes music store and the Google Music Play Store! Announced last month, the EP features remixes of the original Kingdom Hearts theme song in both English and Japanese, "Simple and Clean" and "Hikari", respectively.

Download links:

- iTunes

- Google Play

Track listing and duration:

光 (Ray Of Hope MIX) - EP

1. 光 (Ray Of Hope MIX) [5.33]

2. Simple And Clean (Ray Of Hope MIX) [5.33]

3. 光 (P’s CLUB MIX) [4.02]

4. Simple And Clean (P’s CLUB MIX) [4.02]

Click here to view the article

This puts the EP in EPic, both English tracks are phenomenal, especially the full version of Ray of Hope. The Japanese versions are also very nice, as per usual. I can't wait to hear both of these in 2.8 (I mean, I'm assuming that P's Club remix could be the credits version, it'd only make sense, but I guess we'll see soon enough).

I just downloaded the album, my gosh, I am in love!! The remixes are both incredible.

Oh by the way, I got them off the German Amazon, so it's probably on the US page as well (in case somebody doesn't use itunes or Google play).

Edited by Alja