Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Movies798

Image Robin Hood v Merida: Dawn of Archery (My Creation)

In your honest opinions, who is the better or best archery in the Disney Franchise? Robin Hood or Merida? If these two characters were to become Medals in Kingdom Hearts Unchained x who will you pick? Or better yet who has the better chance to appear in the Kingdom Hearts 3 or beyond? Let the Dawn of Archery begin!

What up everyone! I decided to go back to Kingdom Hearts Unchained x fan made medals. It's been a long time since I did my last one, but it's feels great to back right into it. This time I decided to do my favorite two Disney archery characters, Robin Hood and Merida. One reasons why I call this "Dawn of Archery" is because I was was pretty much inspired from the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ultimate Edition movie (Which I love so much!). And I want to hear everyone's opinion of who they think is the best archery. So who you think is the better archery? 

post-37998-0-28145200-1484249014_thumb.jpg

Edited by Movies798

Sweeeet! Great to see that you're back at work with your created medals! That's just awesome, man! Both medals look amazing! As for who's the better archer, I really can't choose! Both characters are skilled at archery, and both are likable! Lol, I'm bad at choosing! xD

Sweeeet! Great to see that you're back at work with your created medals! That's just awesome, man! Both medals look amazing! As for who's the better archer, I really can't choose! Both characters are skilled at archery, and both are likable! Lol, I'm bad at choosing! xD

Hahaha that's cool man. Yeah even I find it hard to choose, both Robin Hood and Merida are very likable characters and they both are good at archery skills. I hope they both appear in the Kingdom Hearts games in the future. :D

Edited by Movies798

Hahaha that's cool man. Yeah even I find it hard to choose, both Robin Hood and Merida are very likable characters and they both are good at archery skills. I hope they both appear in the Kingdom Hearts games in the future. :D

Yeah, I know what you mean! It'd be awesome if either of them appeared in Kingdom Hearts III! X_X