Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So my local gajestop said their allowed to take 15 preorders. I kniw big cities like new york got more probably but still thats ridiculous my local gamestop said they had over 50 people on the watchlist and they get 15 preorders only. Well there goes another nintendo console that will be worth $700 online if not more due to low stock/quantities of dispatch.

My grammar is horrendous on a tablet. 

So my local gajestop said their allowed to take 15 preorders. I kniw big cities like new york got more probably but still thats ridiculous my local gamestop said they had over 50 people on the watchlist and they get 15 preorders only. Well there goes another nintendo console that will be worth $700 online if not more due to low stock/quantities of dispatch.

My grammar is horrendous on a tablet. 

Welcome to the site, friend. Don't worry about that. Maybe when you get a Switch for yourself, the price might be even lower and not the stock this time. :wink:

Welcome to the site, friend. Don't worry about that. Maybe when you get a Switch for yourself, the price might be even lower and not the stock this time. :wink:

I'd go sit outside gamestop from midnight to 10 am if I had the money and coukd but I can't so thats not an option. I'm having more problems with playasia then nintendo though.

I'm hoping this is just a preliminary pre-order thing and all, but... the situation's not going to look so good. Looks like I'll be getting to Best Buy hours before they open again since I can't pre-order this. :/