Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
InnerLight13

The Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover Cast Lists Have Been Revealed

A cast list for the English version of Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover has been revealed thanks to a leaked copy of the English version of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. Cyberman65 has posted videos on his YouTube channelof the cinematic. Thanks to KHInsider for the tip. The English cast includes:

Max Mittelman as Luxu

Kevin Quinn as Gula

Karissa Lee Staples as Invi

Matthew Mercer as Ira

Travis Willingham as Aced

Isabela Moner as Ava

Michael Johnston as Ephemer

Lara Jill Miller as Chirithy

Ray Chase as the Master of Masters

The Japanese cast includes:

Kenjiro Tsuda as Luxu

Kaito Ishikawa as Gula

Kana Hanazawa as Invi

Yuichiro Umehara as Ira

Subaru Kimura as Aced

Yume Miyamoto as Ava

Yuto Uemura as Ephemer

Tomoko Kaneda as Chirthy

Tomokazu Sugita as Master of Masters

Ray Chase may be familiar to fans as being the voice of Noctis, the main protagonist of the recently released Square Enix title, Final Fantasy XV. Do you recognize any other names on the list above? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

I can't believe that now we have Chrom (FE:A), Knuckles (Sonic), the girl from The Legends of the Hidden Temple movie on Nickelodeon, and Kari from Digimon all in Kingdom Hearts! The list of people just keeps growing! :)

I know it I knew that Master Ira was going to be Troy Baker or Matthew Mercer and having Roy Mustang in a Kingdom Hearts game is amazing! And the Master of Masters did sound like Noctis so that is awesome it's so great looking at these god I want to watch it myself but I have to wait until I get the game! 

So Ray Chase is the new Troy Baker, huh?

Kaito Ishikawa as Gula, Kana Hanazawa as Invi, Tomokazu Sugita as Master of Masters

Called it. The only one's Rob couldn't pinpoint on the spot were Ira, Aced, and Ava. Chirithy's VA was revealed revealed immediate in Famitsu back during the announcement trailer so Rob didn't think about that.

Yuichiro Umehara as Ira

The funny thing is that back when Yuto Uemura was confirmed as Ephemer, Rob mistakenly typed "Yuto Umehara" when he decided to look him up. Rob realized his mistake when he ended up on Yuichiro's wikipedia page instead. He found a cast member without knowing it. lol

The English cast is missing Gula and the Japanese cast is missing Luxu. Who messed up? lol

Edit: KENJIRO TSUDA is Luxu. Rob repeats. KENJIRO TSUDA. What does that mean? SETO KAIBA is in Kingdom Hearts! *sheds tears*

Can someone link to an unaltered copy of the English version of Back Cover? I only see the Japanese on cyber's channel, and the only video of the English I can find has some streamer talking over it.

Can someone link to an unaltered copy of the English version of Back Cover? I only see the Japanese on cyber's channel, and the only video of the English I can find has some streamer talking over it.

Cyber made the video private, unfortunately.

Thanks for this list, InnerLight!

Let's see...out of all these names, I recognize Matthew Mercer, Travis Willingham and Ray Chase! They're all pretty darn good voice actors! I'm particularly surprised by Ray! To think Noctis is the MoM in Back Cover! That's badass! :D

Good English VAs. I don't know too much about Japanese VAs.

They've got some great names in there, can't wait to watch KHxBC in a week. Only unfortunate thing is that it seems Skuld doesn't appear.

Edited by Hallowseve

Ok, as a transformers fan, I need to say this. I did NOT expect Isabela Moner is Ava. She is the new girl in Transformers 5! xD

I'm glad newcomers in voice acting like her and Kevin are in this. Adds the diversity from seasonal voice actors.