Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Alright so this is a question that I want to ask those who already seen everything that 2.8 has to offer but please don't put any spoilers in here please.  So we know that we should play Dream Drop Distance first and obviously play 0.2 after that since it picks up from where the secret ending of Dream Drop Distance left off.  But yesterday I saw by someone on Twitter that they say you should watch Back Cover first before you play 0.2.  I just want to know would that be better overall or dose it not really matter, he seemed really passionate about it so I was just wondering what those who have seen everything thinks

Alright so this is a question that I want to ask those who already seen everything that 2.8 has to offer but please don't put any spoilers in here please.  So we know that we should play Dream Drop Distance first and obviously play 0.2 after that since it picks up from where the secret ending of Dream Drop Distance left off.  But yesterday I saw by someone on Twitter that they say you should watch Back Cover first before you play 0.2.  I just want to know would that be better overall or dose it not really matter, he seemed really passionate about it so I was just wondering what those who have seen everything thinks

IMO, order of release -- i.e., DDD first.

IMO, order of release -- i.e., DDD first.

Yes I know that I am going to play Dream Drop Distance first it's after that though, on the menu it's DDD, 0.2, Back Cover, but the person on twitter said watch Back Cover first then play 0.2 he said something that the first scene of 0.2 would be a lot better if you see Back Cover first so I was just wondering if that should be the way to go with it. DDD, Back Cover, then 0.2

Yes I know that I am going to play Dream Drop Distance first it's after that though, on the menu it's DDD, 0.2, Back Cover, but the person on twitter said watch Back Cover first then play 0.2 he said something that the first scene of 0.2 would be a lot better if you see Back Cover first so I was just wondering if that should be the way to go with it. DDD, Back Cover, then 0.2

Yeah I'd definitely go with DDD, Back Cover, 0.2. Mostly because it seems the smoothest, and that's how the menu is set up anyway.

EDIT

Sorry I midread what you said. I'd still do it in that order though.

Edited by Shard the Gentleman

I'd go with:

1. Back Cover

2. DDD (Since Nomura was like, you need to check out its Secret Ending, before 0.2. Only if you haven't seen the Secret Ending.)

3. 0.2

I'll probably go with DDD Back Cover and then 0.2. I have played DDD but since I'm doing an LP of this game thats the order I;m gonna go with