Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, as you all know, Nomura was recently interviewed for Famitsu Weekly regarding 2.8, but during this interview, he was asked about KHIII's development status! Here I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, share my thoughts on what he had to say! :)

While I am disheartened, at the same time, I'm okay, because at least Nomura was honest about this with us! And besides, we still have a full year of exciting news and surprises, so I'm sure we'll get enough to bide time till KHIII eventually comes out, ya know? :)

Yes crapy way to start off the new year hearing it's still far off. There's hardcore fans that have WAITED YEAAAAAARS for this game.

My reaction if I see another "now in development" at the end of any trailers this year. https://youtu.be/HZGOOy3iK9c

I would think the big man could give us

that....

nomura seriously needs to stop taking on so many projects he's only one man..

I'm still a believer that 2013 was far too early for KH3 to be revealed, as that was the literal beginning of development and has made the wait that much more agonizing, adding on the fact that they had to change from the Luminous Engine to Unreal Engine 4 and you have a recipe for pain and an exercise of patience.

Thankfully, there are many video games to play as we wait, along with life to live, people to see, places to be and the world to enjoy, so... :)

At least we all know the game will release in our lifetimes. xD

Can i just say thanks for sharing this with all of us so we know what's going on or what's new :).

You are very welcome!  But in truth, the people you should really thank are the wonderful News Team of this very site, who always work hard to provide the latest Kingdom Hearts coverage for us! I just spread the news with my voice! I appreciate your support, though! :D

Yes crapy way to start off the new year hearing it's still far off. There's hardcore fans that have WAITED YEAAAAAARS for this game.

My reaction if I see another "now in development" at the end of any trailers this year. https://youtu.be/HZGOOy3iK9c

I would think the big man could give us

that....

nomura seriously needs to stop taking on so many projects he's only one man..

Haha, well hey, there's still lots of things to look forward to this year, and I'm sure this will undeniably be a great year for us Kingdom Hearts fans! (Lol, that video link, though! xD)

And yeah, Square should ease off and let him work one project at a time, otherwise, the poor guy's gonna be overworked! xD

He never confirmed it's not coming this year. I still hope for a 2017 fiscal year release.

Well, fair enough, he didn't confirm it's not coming this year, but he didn't confirm that it would be coming either! So in reality, it's all a big mystery till Nomura decides to divulge more information on the game's progress in development, ya know?

I'm still a believer that 2013 was far too early for KH3 to be revealed, as that was the literal beginning of development and has made the wait that much more agonizing, adding on the fact that they had to change from the Luminous Engine to Unreal Engine 4 and you have a recipe for pain and an exercise of patience.

Thankfully, there are many video games to play as we wait, along with life to live, people to see, places to be and the world to enjoy, so... :)

At least we all know the game will release in our lifetimes. xD

Release in our lifetimes? Heh, yeah right! I think we could go to a galaxy far, far away, and we still wouldn't get the game! xD

Lol, just kidding! :P  But yeah, you're right though, 2013 was a bit too early! I think that perhaps E3 2014 would have been a more appropriate time to announce the game, but hey, what's done is done!  At the same time, I think the game getting unveiled at 2013 was a good thing, too, since it reinforced that Kingdom Hearts III would indeed be a thing, ya know?  Overall, like Xehanort, I'm a patient man! Nomura can take as much time as he needs in order to resolve this game's development dispute!  But know this...he's just one of many paths that we might choose to take...hehehehehehe. B) (Lol, I had to. xD)

But yes, you are right! In the meantime, there's awesome new games, movies, anime, TV shows, and a myriad of other things and events with family and friends that'll keep us plenty distracted till the game finally releases! :3

He's certainly heavily hinting it's not comeing this year with that it's still far off comment...I mean who knows.. :\

Anything can happen! This is the 15th Anniversary of the series, after all, so bounds are that we might be in for some surprises! Better to keep expectations low, though! X3

You are very welcome!  But in truth, the people you should really thank are the wonderful News Team of this very site, who always work hard to provide the latest Kingdom Hearts coverage for us! I just spread the news with my voice! I appreciate your support, though! :D

Haha, well hey, there's still lots of things to look forward to this year, and I'm sure this will undeniably be a great year for us Kingdom Hearts fans! (Lol, that video link, though! xD)

And yeah, Square should ease off and let him work one project at a time, otherwise, the poor guy's gonna be overworked! xD

Well, fair enough, he didn't confirm it's not coming this year, but he didn't confirm that it would be coming either! So in reality, it's all a big mystery till Nomura decides to divulge more information on the game's progress in development, ya know?

Release in our lifetimes? Heh, yeah right! I think we could go to a galaxy far, far away, and we still wouldn't get the game! xD

Lol, just kidding! :P  But yeah, you're right though, 2013 was a bit too early! I think that perhaps E3 2014 would have been a more appropriate time to announce the game, but hey, what's done is done!  At the same time, I think the game getting unveiled at 2013 was a good thing, too, since it reinforced that Kingdom Hearts III would indeed be a thing, ya know?  Overall, like Xehanort, I'm a patient man! Nomura can take as much time as he needs in order to resolve this game's development dispute!  But know this...he's just one of many paths that we might choose to take...hehehehehehe. B) (Lol, I had to. xD)

But yes, you are right! In the meantime, there's awesome new games, movies, anime, TV shows, and a myriad of other things and events with family and friends that'll keep us plenty distracted till the game finally releases! :3

Well, at least we won't be settling a property dispute within one of our Hearts, so that's a plus. xD

Yeah, lots to do! So let's enjoy them! :3

Well, at least we won't be settling a property dispute within one of our Hearts, so that's a plus. xD

Yeah, lots to do! So let's enjoy them! :3

Lol, indeed! That's one less problem to deal with! xD

And yes indeed, life is out there for us to enjoy to the fullest! :3

If it comes this year, it will be in the last week of December.

It'd definitely be awesome if that happened! It's not out of the realm of possibility, but Nomura saying that the game is still a ways to go doesn't sound like he'll release it this year, ya know?

fiscal year ends in march, so my guess is march. Would me a good way to end the 15th anniversary.

You mean the fiscal year ends in March Of 2018, if they decide to release it? Hmm, I see! :O