Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jingilator

{BACK COVER SPOILERS CONTAINED} Is Luxu the true main villain?

Just a little theory I have regarding Luxu's role after Back Cover. As Nomura once stated in an interview (don't ask me for the link, I'm too lazy to grab it), everyone that is expected to fulfill their roles *may not*, including people like *Xehanort*, and since Luxu was given the task by the Master to take box he was given to the Keyblade Graveyard and *never open it*, this leads me to wonder if not only is Luxu manipulating Xehanort to fulfill the Master needs, but if his Keyblade finds its way to the Land of Departure and Xehanort observes it one day (as shown in the E3 2015 trailer for KH3), gains the Master's intentions-probably becomes Xehanort's plan, that to balance the light and darkness-through the eye on the said Keyblade, and then, obviously, grows up to wield it. Then Xehanort dies and Luxu reveals himself as the true enemy.

What do you guys think about this theory?

I like to imagine that the "traitor" to The Master is Xehanort, and Xehanort actually isn't following anyone's wishes using the Goatblade. As for your theory, I just don't want another "villain revealed" plot point at the end of this last Kingdom Hearts game, I just want a reliable end-goal villain for the final chapter of this story, you know?

EDIT: or maybe Xehanort already opened the box or will open the box?

Edited by Gronodonthegreat

I think its more on the lines of Luxu being Xehanort and Eraquss' master or that their master was his apprentice, not that Luxu is the main villian. But we won't know till kh 3.

EDIT: forgot to ask, snd lnks pls. 

Edited by LuxuXehanort

To me , the real villain has to do something with the mystery box. Someone on here posted a theory about it containing the MoM's heart . I kinda "extended" that theory and I believe that when the 7 GoL and the 13 SoD collide , the box will open and MoM will be summoned . His eye on the Keyblade might have been a means for him to ensure that everything is going as he expected to .He did that because maybe he wouldn't be able to see what would happen after the Keyblade War because of his age kinda like Xehanort in BBS but without having a Terra to use as a vessel.

However , if he was going to manipulate the events to come till the Keyblade War through the Book of Prophecies in the first place , he could have done so , so that he would summon KH and obtaining its powers if that was his ultimate goal. This is the only flaw in the theory above .

Luxu,in my opinion, is nothing but a pawn.

Edited by Nick Sideris

That'd be so anti-climactic if Xehanort wasn't the primary antagonist for Kingdom Hearts III. I'm pretty sure Nomura confirmed that The Masters of Masters will not appear in Kingdom Hearts III?

I think its more on the lines of Luxu being Xehanort and Eraquss' master or that their master was his apprentice, not that Luxu is the main villian. But we won't know till kh 3.

EDIT: forgot to ask, snd lnks pls.

I just said not to ask for a link.

idk what to think after x backcover. It just raises more questions like whats in the firetrucking box????????? and why did Luxu say "But why?" like what could it possibly be and when are we going to find out in kh3? Luxu is supposed to find a worthy apprentice to pass the masters keyblade to but is Xehanort truly worthy or did he steal it? Because Xehanort is obviously evil so if Luxu passed it on to Xehanort that makes me assume that Luxu and the MoM are evil as well... Honestly i just want KH3 in my hands to finally end the Xehanort saga and see whats next? The Luxu saga? The Master of Masters saga? Who knows, i doubt even Papa Nomura knows by now lol.

To be honest, I don't think there is ANY antagonist in Back Cover at all. Clearly in Ava's case, the MoM is expressing interest in keeping the light alive. And I believe the reason he wanted Luxu to pass down his Keyblade is so the MoM's eye can make sure everything recovers after the Keyblade War. I believe that Xehanort is the traitor as well.