Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

How Many Of You Have Played All the Kingdom Hearts Games?

44 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played all the Kingdom Hearts games up till now?

• Yes, I've played the numbered and non-numbered entries!
    • No, I've only played Kingdom Hearts I and II!

Played every game except for the original CoM and also Riku's part in Re: CoM. One could say I'm not a fan of the card system xD But I watched the cutscenes of Re: CoM several times cause I like the story.

I have personally beaten ALL the Kingdom Hearts games, and even helped my brother a lot during X [Chi], since we only wanted to use one JP account. 1, 2, Re:CoM (Both Sora & Riku), possibly even CoM on the GBA, Birth by Sleep, 358/2 Days, Re:Coded, 3D, and even one or two of the Final Mixes. I probably won't get to play 0.2, but my brother is hoping he will.

I may not pay attention to all the itty bitty "hidden but important" details, but I have enough experience and awareness to know the main story pretty well. >:) And really, I am grateful that my brother got me into the series; it's taught me how serious life gets when you're basically fighting by yourself 75% of the time. xD ...And some friendship speeches and stuff, I guess.

Rock on!

Well, I do have 1.5 and 2.5, so I don't see a need.

Oh, well that's actually what I meant! The ReMixes have the Final Mixes, so there you go! :P

I have personally beaten ALL the Kingdom Hearts games, and even helped my brother a lot during X [Chi], since we only wanted to use one JP account. 1, 2, Re:CoM (Both Sora & Riku), possibly even CoM on the GBA, Birth by Sleep, 358/2 Days, Re:Coded, 3D, and even one or two of the Final Mixes. I probably won't get to play 0.2, but my brother is hoping he will.

I may not pay attention to all the itty bitty "hidden but important" details, but I have enough experience and awareness to know the main story pretty well. > :) And really, I am grateful that my brother got me into the series; it's taught me how serious life gets when you're basically fighting by yourself 75% of the time. xD ...And some friendship speeches and stuff, I guess.

Rock on!

Lol, that's awesome, man!  Well hey, you know the lore of the series and you're caught up to speed, so that's good!  You just gotta look out for the newest content, and you're set! Haha, I'm glad you've enjoyed the series! :D

I will some year: My original copy was ruined (Thanks to a shoddy cheat code disc), and I never got around to playing past Twilight Town.

I know how it ends, though. 

Oh, dang, I'm sorry to hear that! That must have sucked!  Well, whenever you get the chance, experience KHII in all its glory! You will never look back again! X_X

Wait, what? You've never played KH1 or 2!? I could've sworn you had already played those games! :O  But hey, with 1.5+2.5 coming in March, you can catch up! :3

Oh no. Haha, I did not. I have watched cutscenes of them, but I have not played them. That will change with HD1.5+2.5.

Played

KH1

KH2

BBS

DDD

358/2 DAYS

COM

RE:COM

Re;Coded

UX

KH2FM

KH1FM

BBSFM

Beaten/completed

KH1

KH2

KH2FM

358/2 Days

BBS

DDD

BBSFM

Never beat KH1FM or Re:COM/COM. I got stuck on Riku's second fight in COM and Re:COM I stopped playing because my laptop couldn't handle it. I haven't beaten the HD versions of the games on the PS3 remixes despite getting them one year ago. Since I've gotten into a lot of turn based and strategic JRPGS lately I think I'll enjoy Re:COM a lot more since it seems a lot more strategic. I might end up playing it before March since the PS3 version is glitch free I believe.

Oh no. Haha, I did not. I have watched cutscenes of them, but I have not played them. That will change with HD1.5+2.5.

Ah, I see!  Well, at least with 1.5+2.5 in your possession, along with 2.8, you'll finally have the entirety of the Xehanort Saga in the palm of your hands! :D

I have only played 1 and 2. But because of lets plays and lore vids, I am prepared for 3.

Ah, well that's good!  Even if you haven't played all of the games, then as long as you at least watched the lets plays and are caught up to speed on the lore of the series, then you're definitely ready for Kingdom Hearts III! :D

Played

KH1

KH2

BBS

DDD

358/2 DAYS

COM

RE:COM

Re;Coded

UX

KH2FM

KH1FM

BBSFM

Beaten/completed

KH1

KH2

KH2FM

358/2 Days

BBS

DDD

BBSFM

Never beat KH1FM or Re:COM/COM. I got stuck on Riku's second fight in COM and Re:COM I stopped playing because my laptop couldn't handle it. I haven't beaten the HD versions of the games on the PS3 remixes despite getting them one year ago. Since I've gotten into a lot of turn based and strategic JRPGS lately I think I'll enjoy Re:COM a lot more since it seems a lot more strategic. I might end up playing it before March since the PS3 version is glitch free I believe.

Nice! So you've played all of them!  And 1FM is pretty good with the additional Keyblades and extra secret boss! Though Final Mix wise, II easily has the most additional content!  Ooh, and I love CoM/Re:CoM's combat, it is definitely the most strategic out of all the combat styles of other KH games! Such a good game! X_X Ah, so you were playing with a PS2 laptop emulator? Well, since you said you have the PS3 ReMixes, you can just as well play em on the PS3! :D

Ah, so you've gotten into more turn based RPG's, huh? That's great! Turn based RPG's are definitely awesome! :D

Ah, I see!  Well, at least with 1.5+2.5 in your possession, along with 2.8, you'll finally have the entirety of the Xehanort Saga in the palm of your hands! :D

Ah, well that's good!  Even if you haven't played all of the games, then as long as you at least watched the lets plays and are caught up to speed on the lore of the series, then you're definitely ready for Kingdom Hearts III! :D

Nice! So you've played all of them!  And 1FM is pretty good with the additional Keyblades and extra secret boss! Though Final Mix wise, II easily has the most additional content!  Ooh, and I love CoM/Re:CoM's combat, it is definitely the most strategic out of all the combat styles of other KH games! Such a good game! X_X Ah, so you were playing with a PS2 laptop emulator? Well, since you said you have the PS3 ReMixes, you can just as well play em on the PS3! :D

Ah, so you've gotten into more turn based RPG's, huh? That's great! Turn based RPG's are definitely awesome! :D

I never thought about it that way until you said so. That's going to be cool.

Though KHII Vanilla is the only one I've completed, I have played them all except Re: Coded and Unchained-X. 

If you can find the events of the cutscenes in an alternative form (I.E Youtube) then one can follow the story just as well without gameplay. SE themselves even established this by releasing the remixes of Days and Re: Coded in the form of just a compilation of their cutscenes. It's because of this that I know how Days ends despite not finishing the game and how I plan to find out the events of Re: Coded. The synopsis doesn't appeal to me enough to interest me in a playable version. 

Though KHII Vanilla is the only one I've completed, I have played them all except Re: Coded and Unchained-X. 

If you can find the events of the cutscenes in an alternative form (I.E Youtube) then one can follow the story just as well without gameplay. SE themselves even established this by releasing the remixes of Days and Re: Coded in the form of just a compilation of their cutscenes. It's because of this that I know how Days ends despite not finishing the game and how I plan to find out the events of Re: Coded. The synopsis doesn't appeal to me enough to interest me in a playable version. 

Ah, I see!  And yeah, you're right, another effective way to catch up on the Xehanort Saga is to watch Let's Plays or just the cutscenes of all the games, so that way, everyone can catch up on the story! It'd be like watching the video game equivalent of an anime! :3

I was into KH before DDD came out, and when I got back into it last year, Nintendo wasn't available in my country anymore, so couldn't get 3DS+3D.

And I find it a waste to get a ps4 for 2.8 when I can play 3 in the Xbox One I already have.

Ohhh, okay, I see!  Well, you can just as well watch the story of DDD on Youtube! :3