Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

[SPOILERS] Keyblade Graveyard Confusion

So we all know that the Keyblade Graveyard looks like this in BbS and as you see in KHX at the end.Keyblade%20Graveyard01.png

However, there is this.

At the opening scene of 0.2, we see it look like this instead. KH-BBS-Keyblade-Graveyard1.jpg

This is how it appears when Luxu was there with the Keyblade he was given from the Master that had the Master's eye.

So with that all said, what came first and then second and how did it go from what we saw in KHX and BbS to what I mentioned in the spoiler? Another thing, why did Xehanort in BbS when fighting Ven, Terra, and Aqua remake the landscape to what we see in the spoiler? Leave thoughts and comments because I can't come up with anything.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

That is a good point

You've got me thinking now.

In the end of KHx (PC version) the Keyblade graveyard did not have any pillars. The Pillars were assumed to be created by Master Xehanort during the conclusion of Birth By Sleep.

So then why was Luxu placed in the setting of the Keyblade Graveyard during the time of Birth By Sleep's ending?

Perhaps:

1. Square enix was too lazy to create the pillars in the original PC browser game and perhaps they did exist
  2. Luxu somehow was present during BBS's ending at the Keyblade graveyard....this would mean there would've been 2 'no-names' existing during the same point in time...but knowing Nomura's crazy idea of time travel - this notion can't be completely disowned.
  3. Perhaps this Keyblade graveyard and that keyblade graveyard exist in alternate universes, given that both graveyards have a different repertoire of keyblades....(kinda like the real world KB Graveyard VS the KB graveyard in the realm of sleep....etc although highly highly unlikely

Kind of odd that, if you look at the BBS Secret movie from KH2FM+, you'll see that exact same scene from 0.2 toward the end of the movie.

minus the Luxu part. You'll also notice at the end of Back Cover, that same spire is not there.

I guess Nomura wanted to parallel the two?

Edited by Svard

That is a good point

In the end of KHx (PC version) the Keyblade graveyard did not have any pillars. The Pillars were assumed to be created by Master Xehanort during the conclusion of Birth By Sleep.

So then why was Luxu placed in the setting of the Keyblade Graveyard during the time of Birth By Sleep's ending?

Perhaps:

1. Square enix was too lazy to create the pillars in the original PC browser game and perhaps they did exist
  2. Luxu somehow was present during BBS's ending at the Keyblade graveyard....this would mean there would've been 2 'no-names' existing during the same point in time...but knowing Nomura's crazy idea of time travel - this notion can't be completely disowned.
  3. Perhaps this Keyblade graveyard and that keyblade graveyard exist in alternate universes, given that both graveyards have a different repertoire of keyblades....(kinda like the real world KB Graveyard VS the KB graveyard in the realm of sleep....etc although highly highly unlikely

Kind of odd that, if you look at the BBS Secret movie from KH2FM+, you'll see that exact same scene from 0.2 toward the end of the movie.

minus the Luxu part. You'll also notice at the end of Back Cover, that same spire is not there.

Just to remind you of the setting for what I pointed out for the spoiler.

The opening scene takes place after the Keyblade War. Luxu was clearly there to show the Master of Masters what became of it.

With this spoiler I mentioned above in consideration, what are we missing? What happened and when? Man I wish Lea gave her input. She knows this lore better than anyone I know.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

I'd throw it up to off splitting of the worlds maybe?

Maybe just because of how UX is played and how the world is built around it just can't pull off those angles etc?

I dunno really.-Shrug-

Edited by TheKeyofRose

That is a good point

Perhaps:

It can't be Luxu though. 

3D stated that the laws of Time Travel dictate that you can only travel to a time period in which of a version of you resides and in that same area/world. Luxu can't have lived too far past the Keyblade war, he's "dead". And even if he lived longer than we expected, he'd have to somehow have lived hundreds of years later to the current day in order to have traveled there. It's gotta just be one of the XIII darknesses in a black hood.

It can't be Luxu though. 

3D stated that the laws of Time Travel dictate that you can only travel to a time period in which of a version of you resides and in that same area/world. Luxu can't have lived too far past the Keyblade war, he's "dead". And even if he lived longer than we expected, he'd have to somehow have lived hundreds of years later to the current day in order to have traveled there. It's gotta just be one of the XIII darknesses in a black hood.

how do you explain the box being there though?

how do you explain the box being there though?

For all we know, the Box is just like Xehanort's Keyblade, it couldve been also passed down. Given that it's confirmed we'll find out what's in the box in 3, it'll probably be around, so i'd think it's safe to say that it's passed down.

For all we know, the Box is just like Xehanort's Keyblade, it couldve been also passed down. Given that it's confirmed we'll find out what's in the box in 3, it'll probably be around, so i'd think it's safe to say that it's passed down.

How dare they show the box in trailers and then STILL not tell us come the actual title!

Edited by KingdomHearts3

So we all know that the Keyblade Graveyard looks like this in BbS and as you see in KHX at the end.Keyblade%20Graveyard01.png

However, there is this.

At the opening scene of 0.2, we see it look like this instead. KH-BBS-Keyblade-Graveyard1.jpg

This is how it appears when Luxu was there with the Keyblade he was given from the Master that had the Master's eye.

So with that all said, what came first and then second and how did it go from what we saw in KHX and BbS to what I mentioned in the spoiler? Another thing, why did Xehanort in BbS when fighting Ven, Terra, and Aqua remake the landscape to what we see in the spoiler? Leave thoughts and comments because I can't come up with anything.

That is a good point

Perhaps:

Just to remind you of the setting for what I pointed out for the spoiler.

The opening scene takes place after the Keyblade War. Luxu was clearly there to show the Master of Masters what became of it.

With this spoiler I mentioned above in consideration, what are we missing? What happened and when? Man I wish Lea gave her input. She knows this lore better than anyone I know.

Ah yes. I don't think it's him. Could be anyone.

Ok, i was totally wrong guys. It actually could be Luxu. 

I looked over the Story Section of the main menu for 0.2, since i have the english version (thanks Ebay), and, this is the description for that scene:

"Prologue: The wolrd is coming to an end, as Kingdom Hearts envelops everything in sight- a beautiful spectacle despite the bleak reality.

A dark-cloaked figure watches from afar, a large, black box by his feet. His hands rest upon the hilt of a Keyblade decorated with an emblem of a goat. In the center of the blade is a giant, glistening eye that reflects countless Keyblades abandoned by their wieleders."

So, with what this tells us, there's two possibilities. One, this could be what the Prophecy of the result of the battle between the XIII darknesses and VII lights in KH3, and this is how "Darkness prevails and Light (Kingdom Hearts) expires". KH being the light that destroys the world and finally is destroyed, but im thinking this is pretty unlikely.

The otheeeer more likely choice is, this scene is placed directly after the end of the Keyblade War and all the Keyblade wielders (and presumably the foretellers themselves) are dead. KH was summoned by their clash and is enveloping everything as it sinks into Darkness, remaking the world along with it, and that hooded man is Luxu, doing what his master told him to and is watching the world end with that SAME box and the Keyblade that will become Xehanorts. (I swear, 0.2 has so many references to Chi Back Cover, im glad i watched that before 0.2, since it wouldn't have made as much sense without it).