Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Square Enix will stream Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix's Secret Episode tomorrow

In anticipation of the worldwide release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Square Enix have announced they will have a livestream of the Secret Episode from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix on their Twitch channel on Friday 20 January at 1 PM EST.

Please note that this isn't Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage -, but rather the last episode on Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, the game that released in 2011 and was included in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX.

Posted Image

Click here to view the article

I really don't understand the big deal here, unless they talk new info about 0.2, you can pretty much just pull YouTube up right now and watch someone else play it, or something like that. I don't see why they are even streaming this when other people have posted their play through of it already.

I really don't understand the big deal here, unless they talk new info about 0.2, you can pretty much just pull YouTube up right now and watch someone else play it, or something like that. I don't see why they are even streaming this when other people have posted their play through of it already.

Because it's by Square Enix USA. They're the North American publishers of the franchise. That alone is a distinction from some nobody doing a lets play.

Because it's by Square Enix USA. They're the North American publishers of the franchise. That alone is a distinction from some nobody doing a lets play.

Yet they're no match for Everglow8444, Cyberman65 and other gamers's abilities. Muahahahahahahahahahaha...

Yet they're no match for Cyberman65 and other gamers's abilities. Muahahahahahahahahahaha...

Don't diss my man Cyberman65. His content is always quality!

When do Square Enix ever stream Kingdom Hearts? They really are promoting this collection a lot, I like it.

Or better yet, play it yourself.

Those are mostly for the one that has move on to the PS4 for Kingdom Hearts.

Thanks for this news, Leamax, it's definitely interesting!

Hmm, so Square's gonna stream the Secret Episode for BBS, huh?  This is actually pretty cool, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder if this has some other purpose in mind!  Like, maybe they'll say something about Kingdom Hearts III near the end of their stream?  Hmm, maybe I'm just imagining things...

Thanks for this news, Leamax, it's definitely interesting!

Hmm, so Square's gonna stream the Secret Episode for BBS, huh?  This is actually pretty cool, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder if this has some other purpose in mind!  Like, maybe they'll say something about Kingdom Hearts III near the end of their stream?  Hmm, maybe I'm just imagining things...

Man, if they do that, I swear I'll...

When do Square Enix ever stream Kingdom Hearts? They really are promoting this collection a lot, I like it.

Actually, I'd say the opposite. Promotion for 2.8 has been even more minimum than 1.5 and 2.5. They could have tried a whole lot harder with promoting the game.