Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Something I don't get in KH1

Sora kills himself and than Rikus ketblade turns into the princesses of heart and fly back to there bodies wait don't they have nobodies now?

Sorry I am really stressed right now

EDIT: I also want to know how those hearts came into the keyblade

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

No. They never turned into Heartless. Their hearts were only taken from them. I believe that the reason why nothing happens to their bodies is that because their hearts are of pure light. No darkness in their hearts at all. Hence why no Heartless was born and therefore, no nobodies were created.

Nobodies are the empty shell that remains of those who lost their hearts to darkness (i.e. became a heartless).  The Princesses of Hearts have hearts of pure light, so they wouldn't be able to create ones, because their hearts are devoid of darkness. Kairi with Namine was a special case. 

If you want my best guess since it confuses me too sometimes this is what i think+from what seen so far & from what I've played so far while Riku was being possessed by Ansem's apprentice he said the keyblade he was welding has the power unlocks people's heart  & so Sora saw the keyblade on the floor,is thinking of & is willimgly sacrifice his life & his heart for 1 of his best friends Kairi to wake her up by stabbing himself with Riku's keyblade then as soon as he he stabbed himself he set Kairi's heart free to wake her up.

& finally keyhole is complete & all Princesses hearts are set free once the hearts+Kairi's heart have completed the final keyhole as he stated he required to complete the final keyhole & Princesses & Kairi are set free & as for nobodies Sora & Kairi got nobodies because Kairi's heart took refuge inside him she's been kept safe from touch of darkness at beginning of KH1 & during that time when he was trying to resuced her was unaware of at the moment that she's been inside him the whole time because they share a special bond so strong that darkness can never eclipse.

After he stabbed himself with riku's keyblade at the moment he's loss to the darkness thus he became a heartless briefly during that time & he bcoming loss and loss to darkness but his bond with Kairi is so strong she saved him from Darkness then that's how thus Kairi's & Sora's nobodies were born as for Riku he never became a heartless because Ansem's apprentice he offered a way to save Kairi his responds was i don't know.

Then he gave in to the darkness so he gained the power of darkness to saved Kairi at what cause in the end he was being controlled by Ansem's apprentice his heart & his bond with his best friends is so strong Ansem's apprentice cannot fully controlled his body at the moment he restraint himself & told Kairi to run the heartless are coming so he never really became a heartless that's why Riku never had a nobody & to end it here is is how Xemnas became born.

When Ansem's apprentice became heartless to gained power of darkness & tried to obtained Kingdomhearts thus Xemnas was borned as you can see he tooked controlled & lead the organization XIII & the nobodies that's all i will say about him if you've played KH2 too as well then you'll get what i meant  & understand what i mean enjoy :).

Nobodies are the empty shell that remains of those who lost their hearts to darkness (i.e. became a heartless).  The Princesses of Hearts have hearts of pure light, so they wouldn't be able to create ones, because their hearts are devoid of darkness. Kairi with Namine was a special case. 

In some cases i have to agreed with you & i apologize if I'm going overboard with my long answer full details since I'm a older gamer,I'm a older otaku,I'm a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan AKA Final Fantasy nerd & i admit that i love being a gamer,i love being a otaku & i love being a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan AKA Final Fantasy nerd i admit sometimes i wonder should i hide this about me & sometimes i wonder should i hide power level :).

Edited by Cloud87

To further - Namine exists because Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body fulfilled the requirements to create a Nobody. This is why Namine has her weird powers.

Just a tidbit.

I agreed with you like how 1 person in Kingdom hearts stated i think it was Mater Yen Sid i think in a way that roxas have half of sora's powers & while Namine half of Kairi's power when they joined their powers become one correct me if I'm wrong anyway i agreed with you what you said about Namine :).

To further - Namine exists because Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body fulfilled the requirements to create a Nobody. This is why Namine has her weird powers.

Just a tidbit.

^This. In order for a Nobody to form, a person has to become a Heartless, the body then disappears and is reborn as Nobody. However, with no darkness in their hearts the Princesses of Hearts are incapable of becoming Heartless and thus cannot form Nobodies. Naminé exists because while she is Kairi's Nobody, the body required to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora, this was only possible because Kairi's heart was freed from Sora's body when he became a Heartless. The other Princesses hearts never took refuge inside another person and thus where only used to create the Keyblade of People's Hearts.

It's uncertain how this was achived. All we know is that when the x-blade was shattered, the seven fragments of light either joined with or became the hearts of the Princesses of Heart and when the world was remade, a failsafe was put in place in the form of a new type of Keyblade, the Keyblade of People's Hearts, which can only be made by bringing together seven hearts of pure light, which happen to belong to the Princesses of Heart, effectively making the Keyblade of People's hearts half of the original x-blade.

Edited by Isamu Kuno

As for how those hearts came into the Keyblade, that appears to be unknown. My guess is is that this is how that particular Keyblade works.

Recall what happened when Ansem SoD stabbed Malificent. Her heart wasn't taken. Instead it was infused with darkness. We know that that Keyblade has the power to unlock people's hearts. So unlock could possibly mean to infuse it with darkness. To awaken the darkness within. Because the Princesses' hearts are of pure light, they Keyblade wasn't able to unlock the darkness within them.

Instead, their hearts were taken. As for Sora, Kairi's heart was within him so his heart would have slipped out with Kairi's. If I'm correct about the Keyblade unlocking the darkness within one's heart, then Kairi unknowingly saved him from that. That's my theory anyway.

The Princesses Of Heart didn't turn into Heartless and didn't produce Nobodies because of the fact that said Princesses Of Heart bear no darkness in their hearts, therefore, they aren't transformed into Heartless or Nobodies!  Since Riku-Ansem's Keyblade could take hearts, that's why it turned into hearts when Sora sacrificed himself.  Because of the fact that the hearts of the Princesses Of Heart were housed within it!  And well, since Kairi's heart was inside Sora, maybe that's why Namine was born.  Not out of Kairi's heart, which bears no darkness, but because of the fact that her heart was resting within Sora's! In any case, Kairi with Namine is an exception, ya know?

Sora kills himself and than Rikus ketblade turns into the princesses of heart and fly back to there bodies wait don't they have nobodies now?

Sorry I am really stressed right now

No, they do not have Nobodies. The princesses' hearts weren't inside of Sora, the Keyblade was made from their hearts. They weren't released from Sora's body, so they wouldn't have Nobodies. They were released from the Keyblade.

EDIT: I also want to know how those hearts came into the keyblade

They didn't go inside the Keyblade, they were the Keyblade. That Keyblade was made up of the princesses' hearts.

Edited by Elfdemon_