Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NoWay

My 2.8 preorder has been shipped

Guys I'm so excited!! I've received an Email from Amazon that my 2.8 preorder is on its way to me! It will be delivered on Monday!

I just wanted to share my excitement with you! :)

Is anybody else getting his 2.8 copy before the actual release & if not, when are you going to get 2.8 ? :)

Edited by NoWay

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet so I don't know when it will be arriving (expected to be the 24th) but the site says "shipping soon" "soon " usually means "today" on Amazon. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll come Monday, I did pay extra for 2 day shipping after all.

But you should be aware that there will be no movement of your package tomorrow, as s mail stops on Sundays

But you should be aware that there will be no movement of your package tomorrow, as s mail stops on Sundays

I am trusting Amazon Prime. :D

I am trusting Amazon Prime. :D

It's not an issue of trust, it's government policy. Federal institutions that provide services to the general public such as the USPS and banks shut down on Sundays. It's the same in England. Edited by Isamu Kuno

I went into my local Gamestop just to see if there was a chance of getting my pre-order early. The manager showed me the batch of Limited Editions they got in, but wouldn't let me have my copy early.

Gutted to say the least.

Bababuey+rolled+user+jobby+i+curse+you+w

The moment you realise that there is a shop that released 2.8 4 days ago but ya already pre ordered on a shop that release it the 24th. :(

(Live in The Netherlands)

It's not an issue of trust, it's government policy. Federal institutions that provide services to the general public such as the USPS and banks shut down on Sundays. It's the same in England.

Postal services do shut down on Sundays but banks are open to public but for fewer hours than normally. Either way, it could be held back by Sunday. I preordered digital myself as the pin was poor incentive for a physical purchase to me. At least I've got a kickass theme for it.