Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jingilator

[2.8 SPOILERS] Olympus scenario for KH3

Now, as we all know, Olympus is going to be the first world we visit in KH3. I want everyone to think of a long, thoughtful scenario for it, since we don't have one yet provided by Square Enix.

Sora and company meet Hercules, he trains Sora to get his powers back by meeting Lightning who is serving under Zeus (similar to her role in Lightning Returns). Lightning is secretly working for Hades in order to get her sister, Sarah back from the Underworld. Events recreated from the climax of the original movie occur and the world is saved from darkness. The end.

Sora and company meet Hercules, he trains Sora to get his powers back by meeting Lightning who is serving under Zeus (similar to her role in Lightning Returns). Lightning is secretly working for Hades in order to get her sister, Sarah back from the Underworld. Events recreated from the climax of the original movie occur and the world is saved from darkness. The end.

Sarah would be dead?

You should leave Sarah out that sounds cliché with Auron.

Lightning should fight together with Sora on the Titans.

Ugh 

I won't condemn your scenario cuz it sounds reasonable but I hate and despise Lightning so much I just hope she'll never make it to KH3....that's just my opinion though

If I'd think of a Final Fantasy character to be here I'd say Noctis would fit.......he journeys to Olympus to recieve both power and blessings from Zeus and other gods as a part of his journey to become a king(no specified world yet but it's not Lucis)similar to what he did with the Astrals in FFXV.He meets Sora and his crew on their way up to mount Olympus only for Hades to attack in the middle of their journey and imprison Zeus like what he did in the movie

Mine is incomplete so yours is better than mine tbh but I kinda wanna see Noctis be here

That makes so much sense lol. I can totally picture this. I love how your scenario mixes the story of Lightning Returns with the story of Hercules.

COULD REMAIN SPOILERS FROM KH 0.2!

Sora, Donald and Goofy returns to Olympus, they meet Hercules and Meg. Then Phil comes and is all like "Whaaaat?!" and Donald will be like "Pffhuh." in a duck accent, and Goofy will do his Goofy laugh. Theeen they will explain it all to Hercules and Phil, but before they finish telling them, they see the Rock Titan (sent by Hades) who is about to destroy the Temple once again. But Sora, Donald and Goofy will go there and beat him. Then they will meet Hades, who's all sassy about stuff and he'll leave after saying some sassy stuff. TheeeeeeeEeEEEeen Hercules comes back, they go to the temple, but on their way there they notice that heartless have returned, and Hercules will be all like "Ah man, not again." And they destroy all the heartless dudes. Then they go into the temple, Hercules will be all "Dad, we need your help." to the Zeus statue, and Statue-Zeus will rise up and be all like "Wazzaaah." They be all like "Kumbaya, My Lord", then stuff will happen. Sora will have to prove his strength once again, but this time to Zeus, after that he has to take on Hades ONCE AGAIN. They defeat Hades and Zeus be like "CASH ME OUSSIDE how bout that?", and Zeus sends Hades back to the underworld for good thanks to Sora and his friends. That's when Sora proved his strength to Zeus, and Zeus will restore his power that he lost, but only a fraction of it. He needs to find the other power within some other world.

Something like that is my guess. But I wouldn't bet on it.

I like the Lightning scenario but I think it would be better if Sarah and Lightning's roles were reversed.

Ugh 

I won't condemn your scenario cuz it sounds reasonable but I hate and despise Lightning so much I just hope she'll never make it to KH3....that's just my opinion though

Hahaha, I never said that I liked Lightning, I was just thinking in the head of Nomura. But lets be real here, whether you like it or not, Lightning is a popular Final Fantasy character. Her and Frozen are guaranteed to be in Kingdom Hearts III. No questions whatsoever.

If I'd think of a Final Fantasy character to be here I'd say Noctis would fit.......he journeys to Olympus to recieve both power and blessings from Zeus and other gods as a part of his journey to become a king(no specified world yet but it's not Lucis) similar to what he did with the Astrals in FFXV. He meets Sora and his crew on their way up to mount Olympus only for Hades to attack in the middle of their journey and imprison Zeus like what he did in the movie

Mine is incomplete so yours is better than mine tbh but I kinda wanna see Noctis be here

I really don't think that Noctis fits in the context of Olympus anywhere as well as Lightning. For starters, there's no Gladio, Ignis or Prompto with him, and secondly, as a character conceived by Nomura, he'd more likely reside in an original world like Twilight Town. I can see a young Noctis, Gladio, Ignis or Prompto being rivals with Seifer, Rajin, Fuu and Vivi in Twilight Town (I really don't think that original characters like Hayner, Pence and Olette are fitting rivals for Seifer and company). 

That makes so much sense lol. I can totally picture this. I love how your scenario mixes the story of Lightning Returns with the story of Hercules.

Lightning Returns is where I got the inspiration from. Honestly, the story pretty much writes itself for the Mount Olympus scenario.

Edited by Guest

Hahaha, I never said that I liked Lightning, I was just thinking in the head of Nomura. But lets be real here, whether you like it or not, Lightning is a popular Final Fantasy character. Her and Frozen are guaranteed to be in Kingdom Hearts III. No questions whatsoever.

I really don't think that Noctis fits in the context of Olympus anywhere as well as Lightning. For starters, there's no Gladio, Ignis or Prompto with him, and secondly, as a character conceived by Nomura, he'd more likely reside in an original world like Twilight Town. I can see a young Noctis, Gladio, Ignis or Prompto being rivals with Seifer, Rajin, Fuu and Vivi in Twilight Town (I really don't think that original characters like Hayner, Pence and Olette are fitting rivals for Seifer and company). 

Lightning Returns is where I got the inspiration from. Honestly, the story pretty much writes itself for the Mount Olympus scenario.

I dunno whether Lightning would work or not(aside from my hatred)

She ain't the first FF character to work for a deity

Personally,aside from Noctis,I think Jecht or Seymour would work.........especially if Seymour and Hades are working together but hey who am I kidding Nomura won't do fun crossover stuff like this as he loves making Disney worlds after KH2 into filler and have all FF characters as just cameos