Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

If any, what type of free DLC do you think Kingdom Hearts 2.8 will receive?

If any, what type of free DLC do you think Kingdom Hearts 2.8 will receive?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. If any, what type of free DLC do you think Kingdom Hearts 2.8 will receive?

• Extra costumes to customise Aqua with!
    • A Final Mix patch for Dream Drop Distance (extra cutscenes, a new secret boss, etc)
    • A new secret boss fight for 0.2
    • A new world for 0.2
    • New dream eaters for Dream Drop Distance
    • I don't think 2.8 will receive DLC!
    • Another option? Tell us down below!

I'd honestly love all of these things to happen. Considering the volume of the collection, there's certainly enough room to add all of this content, especially since it will be quite a long time before the next new installment to the series comes out. So they may as well give us whatever content they can to keep us tided over until they can say when KH3 will be coming out, unless there's gonna be plenty of extra stuff for 1.5+2.5, though I kind of doubt it. Still, my point is that whatever they give us, if they ever DO add any DLC to this title in the future, they better give us as much as they can for this title and anything else that comes out before 3.

Birth by Sleep 0.2 volume 2 0.5 final mix.

IF there is gonna be a DLC then I would like an extra episode of 0.2 or DDD. I think it would work on both games.

Maybe about Sora's return to Travers Town at the end of ddd?

Edited by Connected

Well, if there were to be any DLC for this game, I think it would be in the form of a Final Mix patch for Dream Drop Distance! It'd be cool to see some extra cutscenes, since Nomura and the gang added new Dream Eaters for good measure!  Plus, a new secret boss to tackle other than Julius would be a great thing, since Julius is the only secret boss I don't like, ya know? :)

But I think it's most likely this game won't get any DLC, ya know?

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Full blown costume DLC pack, no questions ask. That's not even me trying to be mean, that'd be a cool thing to happen. xD

Alllllllll the Disney Princess outfits! Including recent ones like Moana! SHAMELESS PLUGS EVERYWHERE!

hopefully none. i don't think i'd be ok with DLC for what's essentially just an HD collection with some bonus content. 

like, i get that they probably added in the customization items specifically to have some form of DLC to give the games but i don't think 2.8 should get DLC. seems like 0.2 is such a small package anyways. 

i'm sure KH3 will get some DLC. hopefully just cosmetic items.