Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Kingdom Hearts website undergoes major changes to focus on PlayStation 4 titles

You Might be on to something, I checked it out for myself and found a few flaws like how Hollow Bastion sits in front of Agrabah for some reason...

agrabah-min.png

It also lacks Space Paranoids as a world (I know it's technically the Grid now but it's still a different world)

This looks like a coding problem with the site, because it looks like the full agrabah image is there its just overlaid with the hollow bastion image. And hollow bastion shows up as a separate world later in the scroll bar.

The lack of space paranoids actually factors into why I think the Pirates 5 logo may be real: If they are only showing the most recent version of the world. Neverland is shown, though prior to neverland we went to hook's ship. The grid is shown and quotes Tron legacy, though we had already gone to space paranoids based off the original Tron. We see the Halloweentown logo with christmastown, though the original game had a different artwork. We see the kingdom hearts 3d traverse town artwork. (one exception is olympus where it has the kh2 artwork instead of the more recent BBS artwork)

THANK YOU TOOMINATOR, FOR THIS AWESOME BIT OF NEWS!!!! PEOPLE, AREN'T YOU NOTICING SOMETHING!? PUT ASIDE YOUR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE XBOX ONE PORT, AND LOOK AT THE PORT ROYAL LOGO!!! THE FRICKIN FRACKIN PORT ROYAL LOGO!? WHY WOULD SQUARE AND DISNEY PUT THAT IN THERE IF PORT ROYAL HASN'T BEEN CONFIRMED YET!? DOES THIS MEAN THAT PORT ROYAL WILL RETURN IN KINGDOM HEARTS III!!!!???? I'VE DESPERATELY WANTED PIRATES BACK IN KH, AND THIS SEEMS TO BE EVIDENCE THAT WE MIGHT GET TO PARTNER UP WITH JACK SPARROW AGAIN! :D SO MUCH HYPE!!!!!! X_X  My thoughts exactly! :')

Really hope this confirms port royal returning in kingdom hearts 3
With how awesome 0.2 looks on the PS4, just imagine how great Port Royal would look in KHIII!

God i hope that's a mistake and it means nothing for Port royal.It returning pretty much means no Treasure planet and i rather have a completely new world over going back there.

Edited by GroovingOnUp

God i hope that's a mistake and it means nothing for Port royal.It returning pretty much means no Treasure planet and i rather have a completely new world over going back there.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking, sadly looks likely it will be pirates now, which is a shame as you say, Treasure Planet is the world I've most been hoping for to show up, and can't see two pirates world's showing up.

We can at least look forward to a "realistic" KH World showing up in 3 at least which could be stunning

Didn't like Port Royal in KH2 that much tbh and I've never liked POC. I may try them again if it gets confirmed but yeah I don't what else this could mean other than it being in KH3. It could be in UX as medals maybe? But I doubt it. It'd probably be to promote the movie like Chicken Little's summon was.

Everyone calm down. You're jumping to conclusions. Plz calm. Think calm thinks

The website is not only for KH3, but for the re-mixes as well

- The ''Worlds'' page is clearly meant to serve a similar purpose to the ''Characters'' page and serve as a summary. 

- The website looks unfinished, and I think the titles are basically just the most recent didney PNGs of the title of their movies not any kind of confirmation. Some dude working on it just inserted those because it's easy most likely. The actual world image is no different. The only new thing there is End of the Sea.

- Unless officially confirmed, it's not confirmed. 

Edited by Yuno Gasai

There's a couple of mistakes (or not) I can find in the "Worlds" section.

• Agrabah is overlapped with an image of Hollow Bastion.
  • Deep Jungle does not have the logo of Tarzan above. (I assume this is related to copyright issues)
  • La Cité des Cloches does not have the logo of The Hunchback of Notre Dame above. (as well as a spelling mistake on "Cité")
  • Monstro and Prankster's Paradise do not have the logo of Pinocchio above. (as well as spelling mistake on "Prankster's")
  • Mysterious Tower and Symphony of Sorcery do not have the logo of Fantasia above.
  • "Neverland" or "Never Land". "Never Land" is only seen in KH358/2 Days.

As for End of Sea, this is a rather interesting thing for people to know about.

There are worlds in the realm between, which are Traverse Town, Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure, Twilight Town, Mysterious Tower, and the World That Never Was. As revealed in Director's Secret Report XIII, some of them are closer to the realm of light and some of them are closer to the realm of darkness with Twilight Town exactly in the middle of the realm between.

End of Sea (also named End of Sea in KH2's game files) is now officially a named world and the Dark Margin is a part of it, the tip of it to be exact. It is the boundary line between the Dark World and the In-Between. Hence, the world is exactly in the middle of both of them. In the interview, Sora and Riku are stated to be "on the coast of the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness" in the ending of KH2.

There are two coasts of End of Sea so two opposite Dark Margins. In Secret Ansem's Report, he stated that he was banished to the "realm of nothingness" by his apprentices. He was on the in-between side the first time, then the dark side after KH2 ("second time on these shores").

Sora and Riku on the in-between side, and Ansem and Aqua on the dark side of End of Sea.

...I don't wanna have to buy a ps4 when I already have a Xbox One available for use, come on.

Please let this be a mistake like last time.

Apparently it was a mistake after all, again: https://gamerant.com/kingdom-hearts-3-xbox-one-250/

But I mean, its kind of understandable why they treat the Xbox One the way they do for this type of Japanese games considering that the XOne is a failure on sales on Japan (most of the time the PS3 is still selling better than it every month there) and the reason as to why most of them tends to be released on PS or Nintendo consoles instead.

And also one has to take into account the sales of SE's latest XOne releases:

"Almost 80% of Final Fantasy XV UK sales were on PS4"

"Xbox One Final Fantasy Type-0 Misses the Top 50"

I'm not hating on the Xbox or anything like that and I hope they still get the KH 3 port, just trying to provide some info as to why this might've happened. Maybe since it has Disney characters, which are Western, the Xbox port might do a little better than the FF ones, but considering all those facts and since the collections are PS-exclusive I still doubt it will perform too well, but you never know.

Edited by smellslikejavier

That's like saying that Final Fantasy should stay on Nintendo consoles because that's the console it was born on. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Anyway, if the XBONE version was scrapped, we will find out soon. Otherwise, it's a mistake.

Don't bother with this idiot, KH should be multiplatform console, and it also should be on PC