Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
I♥KH

(SPOILER) The Master's OTHER eye

So, we know that Luxu got the foretelling eye , and passed down his teachings for generations 'till Eraqus and Xehanort became 'his' students, and finally Xehanort acquired the keyblade. It's crazy that the whole back cover's after story is told by the KH3 trailer. GJ devs.

BUT the Master had another eye. It's just calculation, but I might know where will the other eye  pop out : --make your bets- dundundundun

2798471946e229d21.jpg

OH NO IT'S AN REALLLY REEEALLY SIMILAR EYE WHAT WAS NEVER EXPLAINED BEFORE! Any ideas?

All the foretellers have one eye in their keyblades, and sora and riku have another keblade with an eye in ddd. Wait for KH3 next year. This will be explained in detail there. 2.8 was F**KING AMAZING!!

I actually don't know how the eyes on this Keyblade in the image connects in all honesty. I would assume the eye in the Foretellers' Keyblades have the Master's eye so he can see if they are doing what he told them too. As for Way to Dawn, I don't know what to make of it.