Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MasterLorX

(SPOILERS) Back Cover possible DLC

Hello Everyone

I decided to make this topic since I remember some months ago there was a rumor about KH2.8 having DLC

here's what I think:

First of all I really liked Back Cover, story is good and the characters are just amazing, particularly Noctis the MoM he's fantastic, however after it was finished I wasn't completely satisfied because of 3 things:

-Where's Skuld

-What happened to Ephemer

-The story is cut compared to KHX

let's just focus on the last, I honestly thought BC would have covered all the story KHX showed but instead it ended so abruptly, what about Ava VS Luxu?, that last rivalry between Ira and Aced?, what happened to daybreak town?(no, daybreak town is NOT keyblade graveyard)

All of this made me think that MAYBE Square will make a Back Cover DLC (basically a Back Cover 2) to show us the last part of KHX as a movie too.

Generally I don't like DLC, however this time I'd really like if Square decides to make one for Back Cover, there are just so many questions unanswered!

that's it guys what do you think, should Square do some extra content for Back Cover or are you okay with what's already been shown?

Edited by MasterLorX

I'd like to see a proper extended edition too. But I guess that chance is gonna be for someone who actually decides to adapt KH X into a theatrical motion picture released by none other than WDP and Square Pictures.

Hello Everyone

I decided to make this topic since I remember some months ago there was a rumor about KH2.8 having DLC

here's what I think:

First of all I really liked Back Cover, story is good and the characters are just amazing, particularly Noctis the MoM he's fantastic, however after it was finished I wasn't completely satisfied because of 3 things:

-Where's Skuld

-What happened to Ephemer

-The story is cut compared to KHX

let's just focus on the last, I honestly thought BC would have covered all the story KHX showed but instead it ended so abruptly, what about Ava VS Luxu?, that last rivalry between Ira and Aced?, what happened to daybreak town?(no, daybreak town is NOT keyblade graveyard)

All of this made me think that MAYBE Square will make a Back Cover DLC (basically a Back Cover 2) to show us the last part of KHX as a movie too.

Generally I don't like DLC, however this time I'd really like if Square decides to make one for Back Cover, there are just so many questions unanswered!

that's it guys what do you think, should Square do some extra content for Back Cover or are you okay with what's already been shown?

I think that they never wanted to cover all the KHx story. KHxBC show the Foretellers' story and the motivations behind their conflicts, to explain better the game (both KHx and Ux). All you say we will know playing Ux.

I think that they never wanted to cover all the KHx story. KHxBC show the Foretellers' story and the motivations behind their conflicts, to explain better the game (both KHx and Ux). All you say we will know playing Ux.

let's hope this, otherwise let's hope for KH3 to answer all of our questions

You know, I'd be all down for seeing a continuation to Back Cover, but I'm getting the feeling that anything relating to the events of X will probably be left for Kingdom Hearts III, since that's where the storylines from all the games will converge, hence the Reconnect commonly seen in the secret movies throughout the series, ya know?

I agree, though, Back Cover was insanely good! The Master Of Masters was simply awesome! X3