Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

[0.2 SPOILERS] Regarding Sora At The End Of 0.2!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, I put a huge spoiler tag on the name of this topic, so you've all been warned! For those of you who've already played 0.2, you're good to go! But if there are people here who haven't played the game and are looking at this topic, don't say I didn't warn ya about spoilers! Anyways, let me get to my point!

So, at the end of 0.2, after Riku, Mickey and Kairi leave and Sora arrives, Yen Sid proceeds to tell Sora that in order to awaken the sleeping hearts, he must acquire the power he lost when he was almost turned into a vessel for Xehanort! He also mentioned a particularly interesting fact, and that fact is when he mentioned that the data Ansem The Wise gave Riku regarding Sora was being analyzed by Chip and Dale!  That, along with the whole talk of Sora having to acquire the strength to awaken hearts leads me to believe that the data Ansem The Wise implanted on Sora was the data to create the Keyblade To Return Hearts! Or, at the very least, the data on how one can be able to awaken a lost heart! Thinking about that, it psychs me up, cuz this means that if what I'm thinking of is true, then once Sora has acquired enough power and experience, he'll be able to create the Key To Return Hearts with the power of his heart and the data transplanted inside him! I think it's a pretty cool prospect to think about!

Plus, this was the perfect excuse to revert Sora to Level 1, again! I'm surprised at how Nomura keeps finding ways for Sora to revert to 0 in each game he's been required to learn all his abilities over! Pretty awesome stuff!

So, what do you all think? Do you think Ansem The Wise's data is the data needed to created the Key To Return Hearts?

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Well there must be a Key to Return Hearts that must be found and seeing as how Yen Sid said the best chance of finding all seven lights lies with Sora and how Sora failed to learn the power of waking, he could be the Key to Return Hearts. Besides, with the phrase "may your heart be your guiding key", Sora's heart might be that key to return hearts and guide them.

The newest reason behind reverting Sora back to level 1 is no surprise. I'm sure a lot of fans already speculated that Xehanort's deception would've caused that.

Yeah, I know what you mean! And said deception was good writing on Nomura's part, since that gives him a good excuse for Sora to have to start from Level 1 all over again!  Which begs the question...how's he gonna revert Sora to level 1 when Kingdom Hearts IV rolls around? ;)

Haha, that's a question for another time! For another saga! X3

Just imagen Sora without him starting at level one he will be a super saiyen

Nah, he'd reach Saitama levels of power! xD

why you people come up with these theories?! You're making meh brain hurt!

This is really interesting to think of... Now I'm really looking forward to what KH3 will bring.

Lmao, I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt your brain! xD

And yeah, it's interesting indeed! I can't wait to see how the endgame in Kingdom Hearts III will play out! :D

Well there must be a Key to Return Hearts that must be found and seeing as how Yen Sid said the best chance of finding all seven lights lies with Sora and how Sora failed to learn the power of waking, he could be the Key to Return Hearts. Besides, with the phrase "may your heart be your guiding key", Sora's heart might be that key to return hearts and guide them.

You've got a good point there! And seeing as how Sora has so many hearts within him, it'd make sense for him to be the key to return said hearts into the world, ya know? Gahhh, I can't wait to see Sora obtain the power of waking! :D