Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

When are we getting more kh3 info?

E3 is pretty obvious. Then the concerts seem like a good place to get some juicy news. D23 is also this year. We also have TGS and Jump Festa, and last year at Paris Games Week we got news, so who knows. Last but not least, 15th anniversary is in March, so we could easily get something there. Also they could add a small tease for the HD 1.5+2.5 special credits, so there is that as well. Keep an eye to the website, as there might be news between now and march 28th.

Edited by neil98

Same as what everyone's been saying, but on the plus side, KH2.8 has been the biggest roadblock between us and KH3 news.  Wouldn't want to outshine 2.8, right?  Now that it's out, the biggest roadblock is a mere four days from now: the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Presentation, and whatever they plan to announce there.  So yeah, I agree that it'll only be a few months for some KH3 info.

2.8 just released, so it'll be a while probably. If they still plan on doing those Winter Announcements, then something should come out before or around March. We'll most likely get something at E3 and hopefully the concerts. Just gotta wait, but stuff is coming.

I'd say the day of the 15th anniversary (1.5+2.5's European release on the 31st of March) is when they may drop a screenshot or some info. But just wait until E3, they skipped having their own conference last year so they'll probably have one this year.

People keep mentioning MAGIC in February but Nomura stated himself that he was only invited to give a presentation of his career in the industry. I'll link it here in a moment.

Same as what everyone's been saying, but on the plus side, KH2.8 has been the biggest roadblock between us and KH3 news.  Wouldn't want to outshine 2.8, right?  Now that it's out, the biggest roadblock is a mere four days from now: the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Presentation, and whatever they plan to announce there.  So yeah, I agree that it'll only be a few months for some KH3 info.

That's only an opening ceremony for the anniversary. So don't get your hopes too high.

As far as I'm concerned I don't need anything KH3 related.. I'm fine with 2.8 & 1.5+2.5 and Season 2 of UX. That's a lot of stuff to keep us entertained.. 2.8 is such a blessing

Since 2.8 just released, I feel like we'll get some more information during the anniversary month. Like a lot of you mentioned, the concerts may give us some news as well. The other events, and E3 especially, we'll get information.

I'm concerned about D23 though, last time most of the stuff was exclusive to that event. Everyone wanted to see that "emotional scene". I will remain optimistic about it though for now.

So...We're still getting Kingdom Hearts III news this winter, rite?

I know 2.8 hasn't been out for very long, but we were promised some news on KHIII. More than, 'it's still being worked on' anyway.

Rite?

I know 2.8 hasn't been out for very long, but we were promised some news on KHIII. More than, 'it's still being worked on' anyway.

Sort of promised yes. In the E3 2016 2.8 trailer it said 'upcoming announcements this winter' alongside the KH3 logo. After 2.8 got delayed Nomura told Famitsu (Yeah it was famitsu) that there would be no news on KH3 until after 2.8 comes out. That was contradicted by the 2 screenshots of new drive forms at PGW in October however, but he probably doesn't consider that to be real news or anything significant.

E3 2017 is where we will most likely get more news. He is attending an event in Monaco in February to talk about his career called MAGIC, some keep saying he's going to show off news there but he's already stated that he's only going to give a presentation of his career. 

I'd also keep an eye on the day of the 15th anniversary of KH, March 28th aka the NA release for KH1. They could drop something KH3 related as celebration but the remixes are enough for me personally.

Just wait until E3. If Square do have a conference which they probably will since they skipped it in 2016, KH3 is sure to have some appearance there. Play 0.2 in the mean time, it's a great game!

Edited by The 13th Kenpachi

If they dont release a new trailer at least until e3 KH3 is in big trouble. We havent seen anything new besides 2 screenshots of drive forms since december 2015, its time that they show us some progress on the game at least.

If they dont release a new trailer at least until e3 KH3 is in big trouble. We havent seen anything new besides 2 screenshots of drive forms since december 2015, its time that they show us some progress on the game at least.

What about the prologue of KH3 lol :).

Well, I'm expecting some news to come along soon! I think that the soonest we could expect some news about the game would be March, since it's the Anniversary month of the series, though the safest bet would be E3, and then all other game conventions happening after! Since this year is KH's 15th Anniversary, I'm pretty sure Nomura won't hold out Kingdom Hearts III news from us! It's all a matter of waiting! 2.8 came out, so eventually, KHIII's spotlight will be shined upon again! :3

With the latest letdown from nomura at the kh anniversary event not showing anything ff7remake related, I totally lost my faith in KH3's development time. At this point, it will eventually come out, but I am not expecting any news this year at all. If nomura isnt even able to present anything at THE final fantasy event, something is clearly wrong, this dude doesnt get shit done. Holy shit I'm mad.