Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Post your theories below about who you think it the traitor and why, and I will edit this post to include them.

Theories that I've thought of:

• There is no traitor, it was all just a set-up by the Master of Masters.

• The Master of Masters is the traitor, because he set them all up (this one is sort of just another way to interpret the first theory).

• They're all the traitor, because they all turned against each other at some point (just another way to interpret the first theory).

• Luxu is the traitor, because the Lost Page talks about an inevitable betrayal by "the one who bears the sigil" and Luxu is the only one with an "x" in his name (presumably. The Master of Masters' name might be "X Super", so he could be a candidate for the traitor as well.)

• Saix/Isa is the traitor. Who ever said the Book of Prophecies was talking about an inevitable betrayal in the age of fairy tales? Maybe it was talking about a betrayal in the future (present-day)? All of the Seekers of Darkness "bear the sigil", but the person I can most likely see betraying Xehanort is Saix/Isa.

• Aced is the traitor. "The one who bears the sigil" could be a bear pun, because Aced has a bear mask. This one seems silly, but the Master of Masters is very silly sometimes, so who knows.

• The Player is the traitor, because we are told by the Master of Masters that if there's a Nightmare Chirithy, it belongs to the traitor. The only person we know to have a Nightmare Chirithy is the Player. (It could've just been a part of the Master of Masters manipulating them and setting them up though of course).

Spoilers for Chi Back Cover

There is no traitor. Nomura said in October 2015 the traitor would be revealed in XBC

http://kh13.com/news/new-details-on-how-kingdom-hearts-%CF%87-back-cover-will-tie-into-kingdom-hearts-iii-revealed-in-dengeki-playstation-summary

"The traitor will be revealed in KHχ Back Cover."

But it was never fully shown as in "HERE IS THE TRAITOR EVERYONE LOOK". So clearly he was trolling xD. If anything, the MoM is the real traitor and a good amount of us on here were right all along, the MoM really is evil in his own sadistic way. He's planting doubt into the Foreteller's minds and using them.

There is no traitor. Nomura said in October 2015 the traitor would be revealed in XBC

http://kh13.com/news/new-details-on-how-kingdom-hearts-χ-back-cover-will-tie-into-kingdom-hearts-iii-revealed-in-dengeki-playstation-summary

But it was never fully shown as in "HERE IS THE TRAITOR EVERYONE LOOK". So clearly he was trolling xD. If anything, the MoM is the real traitor and a good amount of us on here were right all along, the MoM really is evil in his own sadistic way. He's planting doubt into the Foreteller's minds and using them.

Actually we were given the clues too solve it on the lost page in Back Cover and KHX:

Combine this with what Gula also said about the "One who bares the sigil" and we come to MoM and Luxu since they both have an X on their coats and Nomura said they have the same mind set but Luxu is the boring one.

http://kh13.com/news/new-details-on-how-kingdom-hearts-%CF%87-back-cover-will-tie-into-kingdom-hearts-iii-revealed-in-dengeki-playstation-summary

No, there absolutely objectively is a traitor, because it says there's one in the Book of Prophecies. This is what leads me to believe though that the traitor is not way back in the age of fairy tales, but instead in the present-day.

Edited by Elfdemon_

I mean did anyone else did the drift that the Master of Masters made all of it up, I mean he didn't take anything seriously and said he would disappear so he disappeared. He knew this and wanted Luxu to carry his darkness onto Xehanort I suppose. That eye being his eye could be a clue...or maybe what's in the box!

I had a big theory that involved termporal paradoxes and everything for this but confused myself while writing it so I'll just say it like this "No Name" and the Book of Prophesies are the real traitors

I doubt there'll be any temporal paradoxes in KH ever. The rules of time travel are written specifically to avoid temporal paradoxes. Plus, the Master of Masters seems to forbid temporal paradoxes.

I mean did anyone else did the drift that the Master of Masters made all of it up

He couldn't have made it all up though, because it says there's a traitor in the Book of Prophecies.

I was under the impression that the owner of the black Chirithy was the traitor.

The dilemma with the black chirithy was never solved D:, although Dark Chirithy was defeated

The Nightmare Chirithy belongs to the Player. We find this out in the finale of Kingdom Hearts χ. I assume what the Master of Masters said about the Nightmare Chirithy being related to the traitor was just a part of him manipulating them.

Edited by Elfdemon_

The Nightmare Chirithy belongs to the Player. We find this out in the finale of Kingdom Hearts χ. I assume what the Master of Masters said about the Nightmare Chirithy being related to the traitor was just a part of him manipulating them.

Don't we fight the nightmare Chirithy?

Post your theories below about who you think it the traitor and why, and I will edit this post to include them.

Theories that I've thought of:

• There is no traitor, it was all just a set-up by the Master of Masters.

• The Master of Masters is the traitor, because he set them all up (this one is sort of just another way to interpret the first theory).

• They're all the traitor, because they all turned against each other at some point (just another way to interpret the first theory).

• Luxu is the traitor, because the Lost Page talks about an inevitable betrayal by "the one who bears the sigil" and Luxu is the only one with an "x" in his name (presumably. The Master of Masters' name might be "X Super", so he could be a candidate for the traitor as well.)

• Saix/Isa is the traitor. Who ever said the Book of Prophecies was talking about an inevitable betrayal in the age of fairy tales? Maybe it was talking about a betrayal in the future (present-day)? All of the Seekers of Darkness "bear the sigil", but the person I can most likely see betraying Xehanort is Saix/Isa.

• Aced is the traitor. "The one who bears the sigil" could be a bear pun, because Aced has a bear mask. This one seems silly, but the Master of Masters is very silly sometimes, so who knows.

• The Player is the traitor, because we are told by the Master of Masters that if there's a Nightmare Chirithy, it belongs to the traitor. The only person we know to have a Nightmare Chirithy is the Player. (It could've just been a part of the Master of Masters manipulating them and setting them up though of course).

The answer is Yes. X)

Seriously though, I think in a way it's kind of a combination of the first 3, in that Master Noctis-I mean, Master of Masters made up the whole thing about there being a traitor, everyone starts suspecting one another and causing descension on their order, in a way making MoM the traitor since he intentionally gave everyone roles that would pit them against each other based on their personalities, while also making all of them the traitor since they are just pushing themselves further towards their grim fate, but in a way no one is the traitor because no one was intentionally trying to make Darkness manifest and boy does my head feel funny right now.

I should point out that I'm still pretty fresh off my first viewing of Back Cover at the time I'm posting this. I gotta say, so far it has left me with more questions than answers...well, a few answers I guess. But then again, this IS a supplimental story to Unchained X and X at large, it's not really supposed to conclude it, but rather fill in some gaps. Also it's meant to lead into events in 0.2 and 3, so in a way it makes sense that it doesn't outright conclude anything...it doesn't make it less confusing though.

Ironically though, it makes DDD a lot easier to follow by comparison, at least we had 3-4 years to figure that one out. X)"

So I have an interesting theory on the master of masters being the actual traitor who set it up. Now here's the theory part the box at the end of KH3 with the old masters actually contains the Master of masters not a book but he himself! His behavior and actions show he liked to manipulate and lie and twist words to test people. He was a jokester as well so my theory is there is no actual book its all his and that he actually is in the box waiting to shock everyone and it was a really distasteful prank in his mind.