Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

(Spoilers) Which area did you like the most in Kingdom Hearts 0.2?

Which area did you like the most in Kingdom Hearts 0.2?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which area did you like the most in Kingdom Hearts 0.2?

• Destiny Islands, duh!
    • Castle Town (Castle of Dreams)
    • Forest of Thorns (Enchanted Dominion)
    • The World Within, mirrors everywhere~ (Dwarf Woodlands)
    • The Depth of Darkness with Mickey!
    • Ugh, why do you make me choose?!
    • Other thoughts? Share below!

All of them were equally well-made and short that none stood out too much.

The World Within was fun to explore but the fact that they prevented you from returning to past areas was limiting and annoying.

I guess the Forest of Thorns was the longest and also the best? 

All the worlds shown in 0.2 were amazing, and I loved how they represented what worlds swallowed by the darkness look like! And let me say, they all looked grim and desolate, which was awesome!  Every area was a treat to explore!

Undoubtedly, though, my absolute favorite area had to be Forest Of Thorns! Out of all the worlds in 0.2, Forest Of Thorns looked the most grim and dark, and I just loved how everything seemed to paint an aura of despair! Battling the numerous Darksides was a treat, so there's that too!

A close second would have to be the Depths Of Darkness, cuz, for obvious reasons, it's the Realm Of Darkness at it's darkest! (Yuh, lame pun. xD

Hard to pick, but I think I'd go with Depth of Darkness, since it has that more "Night in the Dark Dream" sort of vibe to it (I really don't get why they didn't give Castle of Dreams it's own theme like the other two world sections, but whatever). I really would have liked if we got 2 more sections like it, just to bring us back to that whole "dark cave" theme that the original Secret Episode had, I really would have loved to have seen all of that psychadelic imagery of the swirling vortexes and dark purple mist brought to life by the engine. But what we got was still pretty mind-blowing. Though it would have been nice if we got one more section where it's just Aqua walking from where ever she landed in at the end towards the Dark Margin, it just would have been so dramatic just to have that. No Heartless, no extensive stage gimicks or anything, just a silent walk towards those dark shores where Ansem is waiting. At least, I think that would have been cool.

It's a really tough one but if i had to pick it would be the depths of darkness especially because of the part where you finally begin to see the light at the end. It's such a beautiful moment and it's so amazing to watch that gentle light touch down on the rocks around you while contrasting the really dark areas behind you