Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
dandelion floating free

Why did Sora say in secret ending (Spoilers)

Why did Sora say in secret ending, "How are we supposed to get there now?"

I was watching this part, and I notice something. Remember when normally, you have to do the gummy mini games to unlock the gate? In this secret ending, Sora just have to use the key to unlock the gate. So I'm guessing... we won't have to play the gummie ship games anymore?

I thought it was more like he just opened the gate for them to pass into the outer realm. From there they can still go through certain paths and routes before they arrive at the next world.

Remember in KH2, Sora also unlocked the gate that was blocking the path before they went through the passage. The mini games in the first game had us travel to the worlds directly whereas in KH2, the mini games took place in the passages and lanes between the worlds. We more or less entered the worlds directly but had to make it through the obstacles blocking the way.

So, I think there will still be similar gummy ship travel mini games in KH3.

Goofy did say that the old highways are closed.

Maybe when Sora used the Keyblade to unlock the gate, there may be a new highway within the gate.

I think we are still going to navigate the Gummi Ship.

But I could only see it in two ways:

BBS way: We're only just navigate it to the world and press Triangle.

KH1 way: We're going to navigate and attack more Heartless ships. The pathway may be a whole lot bigger and intense than KH2's.

In KH1 the walls between the worlds were broken and so they flew from world to world. After restoring all the worlds in KH1, all the walls were restored as well, so they had to find new ways to pass from world to world in KH2. Now the highways they used to travel with in KH2 have been for some reason been locked again and they need to reopen them again. This is nothing more than a reason for us the players to have to do more gummi ship missions.

Just because Sora opened the gate doesn't mean he made it directly to Olympus Coliseum.  Odds are, the opening of the gate serves as the entryway to the Gummi Ship mission one would have to beat before entering a world in Kingdom Hearts III! Honestly, I'm really looking forward to the Gummi Ship missions again, since I thought they were fun in KHI and KHII! With how crazy things look now in the Unreal Engine, just imagine how Kingdom Hearts III's Gummi Ship missions will look like! :D