Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Info | Sign ups (Closed) The Keyblade Master Raising Project! (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

(Inspired by the anime Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku)

Congratulations Kupo!

Thank you for your time playing Kingdom Hearts: Warriors of Light!

I have deemed you worthy to become a real life Keyblade Wielder kupo! If you accept, I will grant you your powers kupo and you will transform into your avatar kupo!

[YES]

[NO]

Your are now a Warrior of Light. The phone game coming to life, you now have inhuman abilities and are tasked to fight crime and strange monsters at night and protect people during the day in order to gather Lux as points. Of course what you do with your own power is your choice, however the main goal is to get the High Score Lux. No matter what, your choice is yours and yours alone. With more Keyblade Wielders entering the game, things start to get a little more competitive. What will you do with your newfound power?

Rules:

You may control as many characters as you want.

You may be any KH character as well as FF characters and TWEWY characters that have appeared in KH.

You may kill off your characters as you'd like, however you must ask permission to kill off characters that are not yours.

KH13 rules apply.

Romance is PG-13

No God-Modding. You gotta lose sometime!

No controlling other characters without permission.

Try to have at least five lines in a post. (It’s okay to have less here and there)

GRAMMAR OR I WILL MAIM YOU.

Feel free to contribute to the story, after all this is a rp. :)

Have fun! :D

RESERVED CHARACTERS:

Terra (KH)

Noel

Ventus

Naminé

Xion

Lightning

Riku

Lea

Invi

Ansem SoD

Sora

~Character Sheet~

Name:

Username:

Appearance:

Weapon:

Abilities:

Special Power:

Personality:

Bio:

~Character Sheet~

Name: Aqua

Username: Master Aqua

Appearance:

kh__casual_aqua_by_jullika-d8p5sda.png

kh__aqua_master_pupil_au_by_jullika-d6ub

Weapon: Master Keeper

Abilities: Has superior magic capabilities which includes healing her allies and blizzard magic.

Special Power: Can manipulate water and ice.

Personality: A strong independant woman, Aqua is a kind young woman who would do anything for her friends. She stands strong for justice and will not hesitate to do whatever it takes to do the right thing. She absolutely loves children and as a result she has a strong motherly instinct. She loves her childhood friend Terra and is very protective of her friend Ventus, who she views as a little brother.

Bio: A foster child, Aqua didn't have the best of childhoods but she did the best with what she had! She at least was blessed with a loving foster father, one who made sure she grew up to be a fine young lady. Aqua was grateful for that and now that she is older she wishes to protect others. She recently gotten into the phone game Kingdom Hearts just as everyone else, but when a Moogle in the game suddenly exclaims she was chosen to become a Keyblade Wielder, Aqua thought it was just a silly little promotion. She clicked yes and suddenly her clothes changed into exactly what her avatar looks like! A month later, Aqua is still fighting crime and protecting others from danger as she always dreamed of. She's pretty high on rankings too.

Looking for a Terra and Ven!

~Character Sheet~

Name: Vanitas

Username: TheMaskedBoy27

Appearance:

355c7d9ce1e010e02f187f12869231e6.jpg

Character07%20-%20Vanitas01.png

Weapon: Void Gear

Abilities: Very fast and has the ability of dark magic.

Special Power: Can summon familiars to fight for him. Calls these creatures the Unversed.

Personality: Dark and cunning, Vanitas is a merciless young man. He has no care or consideration other than himself. Even if he helps someone, it's for his own personal gain at the end of the day. He laughs are the suffering of other people and will gladly play dirty.

Bio: A young punk, Vanitas always did his own thing. He often caused trouble wherever he went, bullying others. This caused him to be kicked out of schools he never really went to anyway. Now he's just a dropout, hanging around wherever, whenever. He got into the game Kingdom Hearts on his phone, playing just so he can see people pissed off when he beats them in ranks. Somehow he got the offer to become a Keyblade Master and when he clicked yes, he became the masked boy he always played as. Despite having to do ‘good’ things to gather Lux, Vanitas instead does whatever he wants with his powers and to gather Lux he summons Unversed to attack people, which he then rescues. Not very orthodox, but it counts.

~Character Sheet~

Name: Fujin

Username: Fuu

Appearance:

Character05%20-%20Fuu.png

fujin-dissidia-final-fantasy-opera-omnia

Weapon: Chakrams

Abilities: Has power over wind magic and speed.

Special Power: Can control the wind.

Personality: Little with words, Fujin will only say a single word when she has something to say. She is also very cool and collected, but she packs quite a punch.

Bio: Fujin simply goes to school and home. She does what she has to do and that's the end of it. When Kingdom Hearts came out, she decided to try it but doesn't think too much about it. She received a chance to become a Keyblade Wielder and took it, although she still uses her chakrams. At night she uses her powers to stop anyone who dares mess with her town, although she doesn't bother worrying about gathering Lux.

I'm down for Ven! I'll post a sign up later

Sweet. Reserved! Any other characters?

Xion and Lighting, but I'll take Namine too >.>

Sure, I'll reserve them. xD

I may have to choose this one over the BBS RP, but may I reserve Terra? I'd also love to add Noel from FF XIII-2 in but he wasn't in Kingdom Hearts, so I'm not sure if that'd be okay or not.

Since Sabre wants Lightning, you can have Noel too ^_^ I'll reserve them both for you.

You don't have to join if you don't want to Mysic. I know how excited you were for that BBS roleplay especially with that Cloud and Zack idea!

Edited by Aqua7KH

~Character Sheet~

Name: Riku

Username: DawnPath383

Appearance:

1969f52971c9808d0634606e5d92c833.jpg

Main%20Characters03%20-%20Riku03.png

Weapon: Way To The Dawn

Abilities: Skilled swordsman with a solid balance of speed and strength, with access to dark magic.

Special Power: Ansem mode; puts on hood and summons the Guardian behind him, granting him more powerful attacks, maneuverability, and spells.

Personality: Riku is a loyal and committed young man who is driven by a sense of guilt for mistakes he made in the past. While still a bit of a sore subject for him, he is getting better at acknowledging that it happened in the past and that he is now stronger than he once was. He doesn't really care about the Lux points, focusing on helping people, even if they don't know it's him doing it. Despite his experiences, he maintains a cool and collected exterior with occasional flares of a snarky sense of humor.

Bio: Riku was a normal, happy kid for most of his childhood, though a desire for something more than the mundane began to work its way through his heart. In his early teens, this desire led him to find excitement and into bad company. He participated in some petty crimes, and some substance abuse before he was caught after he inadvertently hurt some of older friends and sent to juvenile detention. Ashamed of what he did, Riku resolved to make a difference once he got out to atone for what he had done. He got out of juve 6 months ago and has been trying to help out in his community as he could, though he's still encountering distrust from some. He got into the Kingdom Hearts: Warriors of Light as a way to kill time, never really taking it seriously. That made him surprised when it offered him the upgrade. While initially in shock at being able to become his avatar, Riku soon embraced it as a chance to make up for his mistakes.

Character Sheet~

Name: Lea

Username:FuryAxel

Appearance:

kingdom_hearts_lea_by_kixuri_chan-d855nk

Axel-IHateMondays.png

Weapon: Bond of Flame

Abilities: Fast fighter with an extensive array of fire spells.

Special Power: Control over fire.

Personality: Lea is a laid back dude in it for the attention. He likes meeting new people and make connections. He's generally a nice and funny guy, who will often help lower level players. One of his main motivators is to be remembered, and sees his crack at the Lux high score as a way to do it. While he seems kind of simple, there is actually a cunning intelligence behind his actions and as he makes more friends, he finds he cares more about them and less about the score.

Bio: An outgoing young man with simple dreams, Lea experimented with music, sports and art to leave his mark on the world. He was in between hobbies when Kingdom Hearts: Warriors of Light and got in because of friends. When he accepted the upgrade, he felt he finally found what he was looking for. He now goes out there to be a hero and be remembered.

Character Sheet~

Name: Invi

Username: Foreteller_Anguis

Appearance:

hot_babe_liara__human___by_cyberbrian360

b3e8b1cfc1627d4e592088bf32f49cb014798105

Weapon: Invi's Foreteller Keyblade

Abilities: Mastery of over all magical spells, minus dark magic, and light manipulation.

Special Power: Foresight; is connected to powerful predictive algorithm which calculates the most likely move her opponent is going to make, allowing her to counter or avoid it. Highly accurate, though not totally infallible.

Personality: Invi is intelligent and clever young woman. A bit introverted, she still acts as a mediator among friends and plenty of lab partners over the years. To most, she seems to be very serious, though true friends get to see her funny, dorky side. While hopeful, she tends to be pessimistic in her views, therefore worries about where this new power comes from and the people who use it.

Bio: Invi is one of the longest running and highest ranked Kingdom Hearts: Warrior of Light, which she poured a lot of her time into while at college. She had life pretty well planned out until she was offered the upgrade. Now, with the power of her avatar with her in the real world, Invi is at a loss at what the future holds. Once the initial excitement calmed down, questions started rising in Invi's mind.

How was this possible? Why was it being given out? What would it cost?

Resolving to find answers, Invi started investigating the company behind the game. She managed a little digging, but soon noticed more and more people using their avatars outside the game. Worried what this kind of power could do to people, Invi set aside her investigation to watch over the new Warriors of Light and to make sure they stay on the straight and narrow.

~Character Sheet~

Name: Riku

Username: DawnPath383

Appearance:

1969f52971c9808d0634606e5d92c833.jpg

Main%20Characters03%20-%20Riku03.png

Weapon: Way To The Dawn

Abilities: Skilled swordsman with a solid balance of speed and strength, with access to dark magic.

Special Power: Ansem mode; puts on hood and summons the Guardian behind him, granting him more powerful attacks, maneuverability, and spells.

Personality: Riku is a loyal and committed young man who is driven by a sense of guilt for mistakes he made in the past. While still a bit of a sore subject for him, he is getting better at acknowledging that it happened in the past and that he is now stronger than he once was. He doesn't really care about the Lux points, focusing on helping people, even if they don't know it's him doing it. Despite his experiences, he maintains a cool and collected exterior with occasional flares of a snarky sense of humor.

Bio: Riku was a normal, happy kid for most of his childhood, though a desire for something more than the mundane began to work its way through his heart. In his early teens, this desire led him to find excitement and into bad company. He participated in some petty crimes, and some substance abuse before he was caught after he inadvertently hurt some of older friends and sent to juvenile detention. Ashamed of what he did, Riku resolved to make a difference once he got out to atone for what he had done. He got out of juve 6 months ago and has been trying to help out in his community as he could, though he's still encountering distrust from some. He got into the Kingdom Hearts: Warriors of Light as a way to kill time, never really taking it seriously. That made him surprised when it offered him the upgrade. While initially in shock at being able to become his avatar, Riku soon embraced it as a chance to make up for his mistakes.

Character Sheet~

Name: Lea

Username:FuryAxel

Appearance:

kingdom_hearts_lea_by_kixuri_chan-d855nk

Axel-IHateMondays.png

Weapon: Bond of Flame

Abilities: Fast fighter with an extensive array of fire spells.

Special Power: Control over fire.

Personality: Lea is a laid back dude in it for the attention. He likes meeting new people and make connections. He's generally a nice and funny guy, who will often help lower level players. One of his main motivators is to be remembered, and sees his crack at the Lux high score as a way to do it. While he seems kind of simple, there is actually a cunning intelligence behind his actions and as he makes more friends, he finds he cares more about them and less about the score.

Bio: An outgoing young man with simple dreams, Lea experimented with music, sports and art to leave his mark on the world. He was in between hobbies when Kingdom Hearts: Warriors of Light and got in because of friends. When he accepted the upgrade, he felt he finally found what he was looking for. He now goes out there to be a hero and be remembered.

Character Sheet~

Name: Invi

Username: Foreteller_Anguis

Appearance:

hot_babe_liara__human___by_cyberbrian360

b3e8b1cfc1627d4e592088bf32f49cb014798105

Weapon: Invi's Foreteller Keyblade

Abilities: Mastery of over all magical spells, minus dark magic, and light manipulation.

Special Power: Foresight; is connected to powerful predictive algorithm which calculates the most likely move her opponent is going to make, allowing her to counter or avoid it. Highly accurate, though not totally infallible.

Personality: Invi is intelligent and clever young woman. A bit introverted, she still acts as a mediator among friends and plenty of lab partners over the years. To most, she seems to be very serious, though true friends get to see her funny, dorky side. While hopeful, she tends to be pessimistic in her views, therefore worries about where this new power comes from and the people who use it.

Bio: Invi is one of the longest running and highest ranked Kingdom Hearts: Warrior of Light, which she poured a lot of her time into while at college. She had life pretty well planned out until she was offered the upgrade. Now, with the power of her avatar with her in the real world, Invi is at a loss at what the future holds. Once the initial excitement calmed down, questions started rising in Invi's mind.

How was this possible? Why was it being given out? What would it cost?

Resolving to find answers, Invi started investigating the company behind the game. She managed a little digging, but soon noticed more and more people using their avatars outside the game. Worried what this kind of power could do to people, Invi set aside her investigation to watch over the new Warriors of Light and to make sure they stay on the straight and narrow.

10/10 as always~

If you're interested, I was thinking of taking up Kairi and maybe Ava. At the very most Kairi.

Also Shard, I'm going to recommend taking more characters at least in the future. As of right now though I think we're actually all set to start. I'm just gonna wait for the rest of the sign up sheets then start. Let me know what other characters you guys want

10/10 as always~

If you're interested, I was thinking of taking up Kairi and maybe Ava. At the very most Kairi.

Also Shard, I'm going to recommend taking more characters at least in the future. As of right now though I think we're actually all set to start. I'm just gonna wait for the rest of the sign up sheets then start. Let me know what other characters you guys want

Thank you :D

Having Kairi and possibly Ava around could be a lot of fun.

If it's okay, I'd like to reserve Ansem and basically make him an in game boss that hunted/challenged high level players before people started getting the offer.

Thank you :D

Having Kairi and possibly Ava around could be a lot of fun.

If it's okay, I'd like to reserve Ansem and basically make him an in game boss that hunted/challenged high level players before people started getting the offer.

Alright, no prob.

Also here's my Kairi~! It'd be cool if we have a Sora. Shard you interested?

~Character Sheet~

Name: Kairi

Username: PrincessofHeartHikari

Appearance:

KH2_Artwork_Kairi.jpg

2z4fexs.jpg

Weapon: Destiny’s Embrance

Abilities: Specializes in magic, most notably nature magic and healing magic.

Special Power: Nature's Miracle- Can control plants as well as summon them.

Personality: Well mannered and sweet, Kairi is a polite young girl who always means well. She believes strongly in the power of friendship as she holds her friends dearly to her. She can be very silly at times and often gets teased for writing romantic poems. Despite her kind personality, Kairi also has a feisty side when she really has to be.

Bio: The mayor’s daughter, Kairi was given a privileged life. She goes to the best schools and has a lot of good friends. She's even fairly popular too. When she’s not studying, she often enjoys going to the beach with her friends or hanging out in the city. Recently she got into the game Kingdom Hearts and only a week ago did she end up with the opportunity to become a real keyblade wielder. With keyblade in hand, Kairi tries hard to help others. She doesn't do too well in the rankings compared to others, but she tries.

If youd like Riku I think it'd be cute if Kairi was a total noob so he basically trains her and becomes her partner since they're best friends in real life

Okay, sorry for the wait.  Here are my sheets at long last.  I decided to go with Isa instead of Noel, since no one would really know Noel and I figured it wouldn't be that interesting (plus Noel is so much like Terra anyway that I thought it would grow rather dull quick).  Plus, once I saw Riku's sheet for Lea I just knew that Isa had to be in this. ; )

Also, Riku: I hope everything looks okay with Isa and that my references with Lea aren't inferring too much.  I tried to go with things you had mentioned on your character sheet, but if I need to change anything please let me know and I will do such.

Name: Terra
Username: Earthbound1014
Appearance:

Ven-Terra-and-Aqua-kingdom-hearts-323424

f9ae7e8fbd94c432f26e08b34892644f.jpg
Weapon: Earthshaker Keyblade
Abilities: Terra fights predominately with brute strength and force.  He is more of a physical fighter, and even some of his magical techniques are predominately based around status buffs.  Can use rudimentary earth magic.
Special Power: Zantetsuken (just as it is in BBS)
Personality:  Strong, kind, and has a thirst to protect.  Terra is massively loyal to his friends and would do everything in his power to protect him.  As pure as his intentions may be, however, his heart is not always truly pure.  He seeks a means to meet his goals, even if it means giving into the darkness within his heart.  Despite his kindness Terra also has fury; get on his wrong side and he will show it.
Bio: Terra is a college student seeking a degree in criminal justice.  In between his studies he always finds time to hang out with his very dear friend (whom he's had a crush on for a very long time) Aqua, and his buddy Ventus.  Because Aqua was into Kingdom Hearts: Warrior of Light he thought he'd give it a try as well, and turns out he became addicted.  He'd play it in the halls between classes, and share his progress with Aqua over lunches.  In time it became more than just a game, however, but a true chance at protecting what mattered to Terra the most: his friends and the people that he cared about.  Now torn between careers, Terra fights for justice and peace in between classes and his normal life.

Name: Isa
Username: Diviner_of_the_Moon
Appearance: (Blue-haired guy, obviously)

a60e922d6903e5ffe2061b989f057db8.jpg

Saix-kingdom-hearts-37501264-500-450.jpg
Weapon: Claymore (I guess?  He's not really a Keyblade-wielder, but perhaps he should have a Claymore-style Keyblade for the sake of the RP.)
Abilities: Isa specializes in fighting with a Claymore-style Keyblade and using strong physical attacks, but also uses a number of magical spells as well, predominately those of the ice element.
Special Power: Can enter a limit break called Berserk, where Isa temporarily loses control of himself but unleashes tremendous power.
Personality: Isa is stern and sarcastic, though somehow still best buds with Lea.  While hard-headed Isa does have a soft-spot for his best friend and can, quite seldom, show compassion toward others.  Predominately, however, he comes off as cold and shut off, preferring to excel by putting others down rather than lend a helping hand.
Bio: Isa has been best friends with Lea since they were small children, and had been one of the friends to encourage Lea to try out Kingdom Hearts: Warrior of Light.  He'd excelled quite quickly in the game, preferring to view himself as an elite player.  Quite contrary to Lea, he dislikes helping others, and instead prefers being the tough guy that no one has hopes of beating.  Isa currently holds a stable job as a publisher for a newspaper firm, though in his spare time he's fighting crime and joining in on the Warriors of Light.

If youd like Riku I think it'd be cute if Kairi was a total noob so he basically trains her and becomes her partner since they're best friends in real life

I'd be down for that.

Okay, sorry for the wait.  Here are my sheets at long last.  I decided to go with Isa instead of Noel, since no one would really know Noel and I figured it wouldn't be that interesting (plus Noel is so much like Terra anyway that I thought it would grow rather dull quick).  Plus, once I saw Riku's sheet for Lea I just knew that Isa had to be in this. ; )

Also, Riku: I hope everything looks okay with Isa and that my references with Lea aren't inferring too much.  I tried to go with things you had mentioned on your character sheet, but if I need to change anything please let me know and I will do such.

Looks perfect. Glad you took Isa on. If no one else had, I think I would have eventually tried to aid him in.

Heh, I also find it amusing that when I was entertaining the idea of playing Terra before you reserved him, I pegged the same image for his regular appearance.

Okay, sorry for the wait. Here are my sheets at long last. I decided to go with Isa instead of Noel, since no one would really know Noel and I figured it wouldn't be that interesting (plus Noel is so much like Terra anyway that I thought it would grow rather dull quick). Plus, once I saw Riku's sheet for Lea I just knew that Isa had to be in this. ; )

Also, Riku: I hope everything looks okay with Isa and that my references with Lea aren't inferring too much. I tried to go with things you had mentioned on your character sheet, but if I need to change anything please let me know and I will do such.

Name: Terra

Username: Earthbound1014

Appearance:

Ven-Terra-and-Aqua-kingdom-hearts-323424

f9ae7e8fbd94c432f26e08b34892644f.jpg

Weapon: Earthshaker Keyblade

Abilities: Terra fights predominately with brute strength and force. He is more of a physical fighter, and even some of his magical techniques are predominately based around status buffs. Can use rudimentary earth magic.

Special Power: Zantetsuken (just as it is in BBS)

Personality: Strong, kind, and has a thirst to protect. Terra is massively loyal to his friends and would do everything in his power to protect him. As pure as his intentions may be, however, his heart is not always truly pure. He seeks a means to meet his goals, even if it means giving into the darkness within his heart. Despite his kindness Terra also has fury; get on his wrong side and he will show it.

Bio: Terra is a college student seeking a degree in criminal justice. In between his studies he always finds time to hang out with his very dear friend (whom he's had a crush on for a very long time) Aqua, and his buddy Ventus. Because Aqua was into Kingdom Hearts: Warrior of Light he thought he'd give it a try as well, and turns out he became addicted. He'd play it in the halls between classes, and share his progress with Aqua over lunches. In time it became more than just a game, however, but a true chance at protecting what mattered to Terra the most: his friends and the people that he cared about. Now torn between careers, Terra fights for justice and peace in between classes and his normal life.

Name: Isa

Username: Diviner_of_the_Moon

Appearance: (Blue-haired guy, obviously)

a60e922d6903e5ffe2061b989f057db8.jpg

Saix-kingdom-hearts-37501264-500-450.jpg

Weapon: Claymore (I guess? He's not really a Keyblade-wielder, but perhaps he should have a Claymore-style Keyblade for the sake of the RP.)

Abilities: Isa specializes in fighting with a Claymore-style Keyblade and using strong physical attacks, but also uses a number of magical spells as well, predominately those of the ice element.

Special Power: Can enter a limit break called Berserk, where Isa temporarily loses control of himself but unleashes tremendous power.

Personality: Isa is stern and sarcastic, though somehow still best buds with Lea. While hard-headed Isa does have a soft-spot for his best friend and can, quite seldom, show compassion toward others. Predominately, however, he comes off as cold and shut off, preferring to excel by putting others down rather than lend a helping hand.

Bio: Isa has been best friends with Lea since they were small children, and had been one of the friends to encourage Lea to try out Kingdom Hearts: Warrior of Light. He'd excelled quite quickly in the game, preferring to view himself as an elite player. Quite contrary to Lea, he dislikes helping others, and instead prefers being the tough guy that no one has hopes of beating. Isa currently holds a stable job as a publisher for a newspaper firm, though in his spare time he's fighting crime and joining in on the Warriors of Light.

I love it ?Just perfect as always. I can feel the AquaxTerra flowing through my veins.

I think lastly we're just gonna wait for Sabre and Shard then we're good to go!

Terraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

I'd be down for that. Looks perfect. Glad you took Isa on. If no one else had, I think I would have eventually tried to aid him in.

Heh, I also find it amusing that when I was entertaining the idea of playing Terra before you reserved him, I pegged the same image for his regular appearance.

Now that is really something that we both were intending to use the same image. I guess great minds think alike. ;)

Also, I'm glad that you liked the addition of Isa. I can really see a lot of possibilities for those two.

I love it Just perfect as always. I can feel the AquaxTerra flowing through my veins.

I think lastly we're just gonna wait for Sabre and Shard then we're good to go!

Terraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

I meant to ask you what you'd like their relationship status to be. Are they already together, or is it one of those things where they're close but neither has asked the other out yet?

Now that is really something that we both were intending to use the same image. I guess great minds think alike. ;)

Also, I'm glad that you liked the addition of Isa. I can really see a lot of possibilities for those two.

I meant to ask you what you'd like their relationship status to be. Are they already together, or is it one of those things where they're close but neither has asked the other out yet?

I think the latter would be cute. I'll actually PM you to chat more about it

Xion and Lighting, but I'll take Namine too >.>

I'm down for Ven! I'll post a sign up later

How's sign up sheets going? After you two post it I'm gonna start

Also Shard do you want to be Sora? You don't have to, I'm just curious.

How's sign up sheets going? After you two post it I'm gonna start

Also Shard do you want to be Sora? You don't have to, I'm just curious.

I want to start slow, so not yet. Maybe after we start in I'll post a sign up for sora tho! Unless someone else wants him.

I'll post Venuts l at error todat!

I want to start slow, so not yet. Maybe after we start in I'll post a sign up for sora tho! Unless someone else wants him.

I'll post Venuts l at error todat!

Inspeaking of Ven, here's my Roxas character sheet~!

Also Riku, if you want Roxas could be Lea's partner maybe Roxas was his trainee when Roxas first became a Weilder.

Also guys feel free to collaborate together to come up with teams and pairs before we start.

Also just a quick thing to note, most wielders don't know each other's identity. Obviously if you're close friends that it's okay.

Also really quick, when you receive the upgrade to become a hero, you're also able to access a secret chatroom to chat with other heroes in the area. The game mascot, the Moogle communicates to all heroes and informs them of news and updates.

Please guys feel free to discuss characters and whatnot and ask me any questions~!

~Character Sheet~

Name: Roxas

Username: NumberXIII

Appearance:

214730257a8f71a282ee562c15384c58.jpg

large.jpg

Weapon: Two Become One

Abilities: Has great speed and can summon Samurai Nobodies to assist in battle.

Special Power: Can split Two Become One into two- Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Despite this both keyblades will not be as strong although it will be lighter and therefore faster.

Personality: Roxas is a rather feisty young man who stands his ground much in contrast to his twin brother Ventus. Roxas loves his brother and would do anything for him, even if he teases him sometimes. When in good company, Roxas is happy, playful and quite kind. Get on his bad side however and Roxas isn't afraid to fight. He can be rather reckless, letting his emotions getting the best of him but in all Roxas means well and simply wishes to protect his close allies.

Bio: Roxas is a half- Ventus is his other. Roxas grew up in Eraqus’ care along with Ventus. Despite having a stable home, life was a bit rough for Roxas. He just didn't see eye to eye with Eraqus and school bullies mercilessly attacked him and his brother. This caused Roxas to develop a strong backbone, unafraid to do whatever it takes to protect Ventus from the craziness. He got into Warriors of Light a little later after it came out, as he found the phone game to be rather stupid. It was almost instantly when Roxas was hooked, becoming a powerhouse in the rankings. Somehow he was chosen to become for the upgrade almost immediately after joining and since then Roxas has become a proud hero in the night. Going by simply XIII, Roxas wants to make his mark.

Here we go!

Name: Ventus
Username: ShatteredBlade
Appearance:
doodle_ventus_by_kyoblackharu.jpg
tumblr_inline_oasdumkhFa1tyd7bt_250.png

Weapon: Wayward Wind

Abilities: Speedy Attacks and Evasive Maneuvering

Special Power: Command Style - Windblade; Allows Ventus to summon Blades of Wind which he can utilize in battle, and temporarily enables Super Glide - Lasts only a handful of seconds.

Personality: Ventus is a bit more timid than his twin brother Roxas, but he still knows when to fight or when to run. He's a kind and enthusiastic person, but not as social as Roxas seems to be. Although he can handle his own, many times he will find himself under his brothers protection. Ventus will still stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves, and wants nothing more than to help as many people as possible, even if it puts himself at risk.

Bio: Ventus lives with his brother; under the care of a man named Eraqus. Although Ventus and Roxas were both teased at school frequently, Ventus tries to get along with most people he meets. Ventus was never afraid to go to Eraqus about things that bothered him, so the two have a close relationship. Ventus is also violinist, taking classes at his school. While he isn't expertly skilled yet, his current abilities with the Violin are nothing to scoff at. Ventus learned of Warriors of Light via his brother Roxas, and every day afterwards, his hands and phone were almost the same being. Ventus only recently achieved the upgrade, still getting himself adjusted to this newfound life.

Edited by Shard the Gentleman

Also Riku, if you want Roxas could be Lea's partner maybe Roxas was his trainee when Roxas first became a Weilder.

Sounds like a plan. I figure the way Lea sees it is that he met and helped Roxas (possibly Xion too, depending on Sabre) train to kill time while Isa was being a responsible adult and ended up enjoying hanging out. What do you think, do they even know each other's name at this point?

Oh! With Ven just starting, Lea might not know about him, depending on if Roxas mentioned him, and he could bump into Ven and think Roxas changed his avatar. Lol

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Sounds like a plan. I figure the way Lea sees it is that he met and helped Roxas (possibly Xion too, depending on Sabre) train to kill time while Isa was being a responsible adult and ended up enjoying hanging out. What do you think, do they even know each other's name at this point?

Oh! With Ven just starting, Lea might not know about him, depending on if Roxas mentioned him, and he could bump into Ven and think Roxas changed his avatar. Lol

That'd be pretty funny xD