Raxaimus

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Event Part 2, Valentine's Deal (2/02)

The launch celebration for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue continues! From February 3rd at 12 AM (PT) to February 16th at 11:59 PM (PT), players can participate in the second celebratory event, and earn the new Sora & Riku & Meow Wow medal! This medal can be obtained by fusing a 6-star Dream Drop Distance Sora, Dream Drop Distance Riku, and Meow Wow together! Be sure to fuse another into it if you have already unlocked the Special Attack Bonus, in order to re-roll your result and make it even stronger!

That's not all the month of February has in store! Starting on February 3rd at 12 AM (PT), players can draw from the new Valentine's Deal! This deal includes two 6-star medals with three Special Attack Bonus dots, as well as eight 5-star medals. Additionally, this deal comes with the chance to get the new KHCoM Illustrated Sora medal! This medal is guaranteed after five draws of the deal, so be sure not to miss your chance to get it!

What do you think of the new medals? Let us know in the comments below!

Good to see the 2.8 event back. I wonder if it's a reprint of the original quests we got back in the summer?

Will be skipping the draw again; at this point if you can't guilt it, it's not doing much for you. So it's better to save jewels for support medals, like KH2 iKairi (who hopefully would be the second of two deals they mentioned, but who are we kidding, it's going to be CoM iRiku)

Re-roll?

Yeah, re-roll. Thing is, a number of months ago, they threw an event where you can get DDD Sora, DDD Riku, and Meow Wow medals. I got all three of them back then, and yesterday I made a hard decision to fuse them into the medal explained in the forum topic. When doing this, all of my parameters were transferred and they gave me a flat 25% for the Special Attack Bonus. So, all I have to do is whip me up a SRM medal from this event and re-roll to get a better percentage.

Yeah, re-roll. Thing is, a number of months ago, they threw an event where you can get DDD Sora, DDD Riku, and Meow Wow medals. I got all three of them back then, and yesterday I made a hard decision to fuse them into the medal explained in the forum topic. When doing this, all of my parameters were transferred and they gave me a flat 25% for the Special Attack Bonus. So, all I have to do is whip me up a SRM medal from this event and re-roll to get a better percentage.

Ah I see what you mean now! Thanks.