Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

( SPOILERS) Which was your favorite scene in Kingdom Hearts 0.2?

Which was your favorite scene in Kingdom Hearts 0.2?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which was your favorite scene in Kingdom Hearts 0.2?

• Aqua vs Aqua
    • "I am Master Aqua. And that's a promise!"
    • Aqua meeting Terra
    • Aqua saving Riku
    • Riku, Mickey and Kairi in the tower
    • Mickey and Aqua meet
    • Sora doing Hercules-poses
    • Mickey losing his shirt
    • The Gummi ship scene
    • Terra trying to stop Terranort
    • Another scene? Share below!

I personally thought the scene when Aqua was pondering in the town in Castle of Dreams. She was thinking how not just people, but other living things like animals and plants, didn't realize how not safe they were from the incoming darkness. I though that scene was pretty poetic.

Any part with Sora in it. I didn't realize how much I missed him being the main character until he showed up again. (Also after spending so much time with the rest of the bland story, it was good to have some actual set-up for KH3.)

Either Terra trying to stop Xehanort or Aqua falling back again into Darkness on Destiny Islands ;(.

I'll go with Aqua. That scene made me cry...

"May our hearts be our guiding key." "You'll know where I am."

The one where Roxas and Ventus crossdressed

when did this happen?

Mickey losing his shirt because, when you think about it...That's what the entire game was about. 

yep, in order to make it work.

They had to whisk Aqua away too otherwise it'd contradict with the ending to KH1 xD

Which begs the question....How did Riku end up in there in the first place and how long has he been in there for? :X

Either Aqua lying on the beach on Destiny Islands because the graphics were so beautiful or Riku getting all emotive after hearing that Aqua sacrificed herself for him without him ever realizing it. He really did sound more like Sora :) But I also liked this moment:

Donald: Face it, you're just a half-pint.

Goofy: But the three of us together make a whole pint!

Sora: Pint an' a half!   

Really when you think about it, Goofy was insulting himself and Donald by saying that they were only quarter-pints xD I missed the banter between these three! 

when did this happen?

They had to whisk Aqua away too otherwise it'd contradict with the ending to KH1 xD

Which begs the question....How did Riku end up in there in the first place and how long has he been in there for? :X

Riku ended up there when Ansem Seeker of Darkness took over his body. So he hadn't been there very long. 

Riku ended up there when Ansem Seeker of Darkness took over his body. So he hadn't been there very long. 

It was quite confusing since Riku's  body was still in the realm of light and yet he is able to manifest a physical form in the realm of Darkness.

That part was just confusing xD

So when did he get his body back?

It was quite confusing since Riku's  body was still in the realm of light and yet he is able to manifest a physical form in the realm of Darkness.

No clue! I was just trying to figure that out myself! Maybe his physical form was just a sort of illusion like Terra until Sora defeated Ansem?

Yes because it was SOOOOO important to show why Mickey had no shirt in KH1 despite him being fully clothed again by Re:CoM. Nomura closes plot holes while opening others.  -.-

And of course Aqua had to get left behind due to a random Heartless threat. I hate 0.2's story...  >:(

And plot holes, plot holes, and more plot holes. This is what Kingdom Hearts has become. Better get used to it.  xP

Yes because it was SOOOOO important to show why Mickey had no shirt in KH1 despite him being fully clothed again by Re:CoM. Nomura closes plot holes while opening others.  -.-

And of course Aqua had to get left behind due to a random Heartless threat. I hate 0.2's story...  >:(

And plot holes, plot holes, and more plot holes. This is what Kingdom Hearts has become. Better get used to it.  xP

bwhahaha true true true xD

Maybe Mickey's shirt is special clothing that patches itself up after a set amount of time?

Regenerative clothing sounds awesome right? xP

I think my favourite moment would have to be Terra vs. Terranort. Just the cutscene as whole was amazing. Seeing Aqua talk with Terra again and afterwards seeing Terra struggle and being completely awesome at the end was so satisfying and touching.

It was honestly very hard to pick. I really loved 0.2's story as it not only showed us more of Aqua's situation, but it actually explained a lot of stuff; not really leaving any questions at the end, well except of course "What happens next?" but we can say that for every story.

Riku had gotten his body back after Ansem was defeated.

Edited by Master Eraqus