Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joy Liberatore

What was your favorite Super Bowl trailer?

What was your favorite Super Bowl trailer?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Super Bowl trailer?

• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
    • Stranger Things Season 2
    • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man Tell No Tales
    • Fate of the Furious
    • Logan
    • Baywatch
    • Ghost in the Shell
    • Transformers: The Last Knight
    • Got another choice? Tell us in the comments below!

Nintendo ones cause LoZ

"Trailer" as in for movies! This is not for commercials which the Nintendo Switch was an actual commercial. This topic is just for the trailers shown during the Super Bowl, which means for movies or TV shows! It's a bit confusing at first to realize that this isn't for commercials, but still this is just for movie and TV show trailers! :)

And I really don't know because I missed the Guardians trailer, and haven't looked it up online since, so it could either be that or Pirates! I honestly just don't know which, but I am placing my vote for Pirates since I at least saw that trailer! I am excited for both though! :)

Well, for me honestly, it'd be a tie between Guardians Of The Galaxy, The Last Knight and Dead Men Tell No Tales!

But, I confess, I had been dying to see anything new regarding good old Captain Jack Sparrow, so the fact that we actually got to see something made me very happy! Dead Men Tell No Tales looks to be very intriguing! Definitely a tale to keep an eye on! :3

Definitely Transformers the Last Knight! I've been fan of the franchise for 10 years. It's because of those films I was able to meet Peter Cullen and Frank Welker. Where I met them (at Texas Comicon 2015 if I might add), I found a replica of the Keyblade and that moment truly sparked my interest for Kingdom Hearts again.

Concerning the film though, I was able to keep track of the production updates for the last 2 years. They actually filmed near my hometown, so all the more reason to watch it xD also Optimus Prime!