Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxasVen30

Digimon Story: CS and Digimon World: NO, What are their differences?

I am interested for these two games. So, What are the differences between Digimon Story: CS and Digimon World: NO? To which kind of game should I compare their gameplay to have an idea of how it is?

Well, they're pretty different, for starters. Cyber Sleuth is your standard monster collecting turn-based RPG; a bit of Pokemon, a bit of Persona, with puzzle sidequests and the like. It got a lot of comparisons to the Persona series, and deservedly so. Next Order (which I haven't actually started yet, but will soon!) is like the old Digimon World games, less linear and more exploratory, with an open battle system. The monsters you raise in Next Order can actually die, unlike Cyber Sleuth's.

Edited by BlankShell

Like blankshell said. Cs is turnbased if your an rpg fan its a fantastic game unless you hate Japanese voices . I tried next order and i dispise it. You must grind...A lot. By the time you get your mega it will die and you must start again but each time it dies the stats are easier to raise. It takes a lot of time.

Well, they're pretty different, for starters. Cyber Sleuth is your standard monster collecting turn-based RPG; a bit of Pokemon, a bit of Persona, with puzzle sidequests and the like. It got a lot of comparisons to the Persona series, and deservedly so. 

So CS is basically the same as WoFF?