Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Film Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales!

Well then, ladies and folks, it looks like Captain Jack has returned! This definitely seems like it'll be quite the adventure! :D

This is definitely something to keep an eye on! Never has my eye gazed upon such an intriguing tale of pirates! :3

I can't wait to see this!

That makes two of us! I've been waiting on this for quite some time! :D

Darn it! I love the effect on Captain Salazar's hair! Like he is underwater.

I get what you're saying! He definitely has an intense hairstyle! Definitely one I'd find difficult to replicate for myself! Still, Salazar's got style, and I gotta give the guy props for his distinguished hair!

You know what's the one thing i don't get about these movies? I don't get why all these villains always go after Jack. Why? He doesn't seem to even be a big threat.

Well, the scoundrel's a troublemaker, and these big time baddies don't like someone who's a thorn in their side, you know what I'm saying? :3

The trailers for this movie have done a great job in convincing me that it might be better off without Jack Sparrow in it.

But seriously, looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully better than On Stranger Tides, which was pretty bad.

Well, I'm sure that with or without Captain Jack, this would be an intriguing tale! But Jack is a big part of these adventures, so it'd be strange not to see him!

Huh, odd, I thought On Stranger Tides was fun! But well, I have my opinion, you have yours! :)

Yes! Orlando Bloom is back!!!!

The current Davy Jones, mind you! So let's see what he does with that power! :D

I really hope this one ends up being good. I'm a huge fan of the first 3 but I thought On Stranger Tides was a huge piece of sh#t. 

That's odd, I thought that his battle against Blackbeard was a good experience! But oh well, you have your opinions, I have mine, so I can dig that! :)