Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Union: Vulpes [NA]

ID: 7609

Name of the Party: Dream ☆ Eaters
Play Style: Core+
Latest Ranked: We just started this week so none at the moment. 
Available Spots: 28/30
Goal: We want to rack up a lot of lux and have fun with the game. Maybe possible break 100 or higher.
Requirements: There's no lux requirement. We do expect each member to contribute one way or another. Either by having a decent pool to help others get by while they are progressing though the game. Or by just playing the game it's self to collect lux. This party can acepcct experienced players and beginners. But once you get a 6 star please share. I can help out a lot. We know that people have lives to live. So we can be pretty understanding just let us know whats going on some how.  But over all, we want to have fun a build a community.  :biggrin:

My top 3 metals:
*Vanitas:  STR +915/DEF +485| SATK Boots on 4| Skill: Sleep (currently sharing)
*KH II Cloud:  STR + 1000/DEF +1000| SATK Boost on 2| Skill: Paralysis
*Valor Form Sora: STR +970/ DEF +405| SATK Boost on 1| Skill: attack boost II max

My Partners top 3 metals:

*Zack : STR + 1000 / DEF + 1000 | SATK Boost on 3 | Skill: No Cost. 

*KH CoM Black Coat Riku:  STR + 1000 / DEF +1000| SATK Boost on 5 | Skill: Poison

*Peter Pan: STR + 1000 / DEF +1000| SATK Boost on 0 | Skill: Attack Boost All 1

Sharing:

Auron: STR + 1000/ DEF +1000 | SATS Boost on 3| Skill: ATK boost II & Lux Plus

Please Post or PM me if you are interested in joining!

Edited by HunterAshe

Hello HunterAshe! I'm Movies798 and I'm interesting in joining your party. You see I'm looking to join another Vulpes team because like you said, people have lives to live which is very understandable. The current team I'm on is not very active anymore which is sad because I feel like I'm the only active member of the team. As of right now I'm currently taking a break from class this semester and I'm planning to go back to class this fall 2017. So right now I'm a pretty active player and I would like to join another Vulpes team with some active members. If you have any spots left please let me know. :)

Here's my KHUx info.

Name: Bronz

ID: 971

LV: 219

Nova Level: 42

Sharing: Larxene B (six star Medal)

STR: 7229 + 1000

DEF: 7189 + 1000

Special Attack LV: +100

Skill: Attack Boost II Max

Edited by Movies798

Hello HunterAshe! I'm Movies798 and I'm interesting in joining your party. You see I'm looking to join another Vulpes team because like you said, people have lives to live which is very understandable. The current team I'm on is not very active anymore which is sad because I feel like I'm the only active member of the team. As of right now I'm currently taking a break from class this semester and I'm planning to go back to class this fall 2017. So right now I'm a pretty active player and I would like to join another Vulpes team with some active members. If you have any spots left please let me know. :)

Here's my KHUx info.

Name: Bronz

ID: 971

LV: 219

Nova Level: 42

Sharing: Larxene B (six star Medal)

STR: 7229 + 1000

DEF: 7189 + 1000

Special Attack LV: +100

Skill: Attack Boost II Max

of course you can join! Just send an request thought my id. :3 If I dont send it first of course

Edited by HunterAshe