Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

A Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition has been announced

The official Kingdom Hearts Twitter account has announced the limited edition of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX for sale exclusively on the Square Enix Online Store. The Limited Edition contains both Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX for PS4, and a unique pin featuring Sora from the cover art of each of the two titles in the collection. You can view the promotional image included with the tweet below:

C4Ki8yWUYAAGydl

Click here to view the article

Well here comes the people saying Square be fair because we are getting a pin while Japan is getting a special box from the store, I do say that dose suck compared to what Japan is getting and what we are getting and it sucks even more because you can only get this from the Square store and not from any where else.  But the pin can only be gotten this way and they are collectibles and become rare so it is still good but I will still hold off a pre-order until we get closer to the date who knows they might announce something cool with the box and pin as well

Edited by TheKingdomkid

The japanese limited version is better. It's a shame that America and Europe never got the same limited/collector edition that Japan got.

I CRAVE for an artbook and no not the smalls artbook of the limited edition of 1.5 and 2.5 they are way too small and hugely lack of content. (Seriously, it's ridiculous) Even in the japanese collector of 2.5 the artbook is cool. (Mainly all the cover arts of every Kingdom Hearts games released at the time) But... the size... 

It would be really nice if they could go on and make a huge artbook covering all the Kingdom Hearts title from Kingdom Hearts to Dream Drop Distance (Maybe with XChi and 2.8) with worlds concept arts, every Keyblades, every characters, all that king of things.

And then, release a Kingdom Hearts III collector with an artbook full dedicated to Kingdom Hearts III, you know kinda like (this firetruckin' atrocity that is) Final Fantasy XV.

Know if they can do that, release all of these in every regions AND leave the japanese voice acting in Kingdom Hearts III... 

The japanese limited version is better. It's a shame that America and Europe never got the same limited/collector edition that Japan got.

I CRAVE for an artbook and no not the smalls artbook of the limited edition of 1.5 and 2.5 they are way too small and hugely lack of content. (Seriously, it's ridiculous) Even in the japanese collector of 2.5 the artbook is cool. (Mainly all the cover arts of every Kingdom Hearts games released at the time) But... the size... 

It would be really nice if they could go on and make a huge artbook covering all the Kingdom Hearts title from Kingdom Hearts to Dream Drop Distance (Maybe with XChi and 2.8) with worlds concept arts, every Keyblades, every characters, all that king of things.

And then, release a Kingdom Hearts III collector with an artbook full dedicated to Kingdom Hearts III, you know kinda like (this firetruckin' atrocity that is) Final Fantasy XV.

Know if they can do that, release all of these in every regions AND leave the japanese voice acting in Kingdom Hearts III... 

I know right? you should believe that after 20-30 years of globalissation stuff like this would not happen anymore

Seriously again!? When is Square going to relize we also want a collector's edition? If Japan gets a super deluxe golden collector's edition & all we get is a flippin pin when KH3 comes out there will be rage! Square please stop treating English fans like they are 2nd rate fans. Be fair! >:(

They really love their pins don't they?

Indeed they are...though now I'm a bit disappointed they never made one for I.5. Now me and every other Disney Pin collector's inner OCD is going to be telling us that we have an "incomplete set". Still, it's a nice pin. Thankfully Gamestop will usually upgrade your preorder to the Limited Edition if you ask.

Square Enix could have packed an Ultimania with this game for the collectors edition, but nope, gotta go with the Disneyland pins...

Those pins must be selling well (or maybe it's because they are just cheap), because I can't still understand how people would rather that than a artbook. It's like the third time they gave us a pin?!

I want an artbook!

Just wait for when they bundle it all together the year KH3 comes out. By then you'll probably have a super artbook.

are you f*cking kidding me? Japan gets that pull out whatever thing and we get stuck with another f*cking pin. The japan thing didn't look amazing, but it looked sorta cool. I thought Nomura was done with this sh*t. I am actually furious right now it's not even funny.

whoever thought these pins actually looked nice in SE management really has poor taste. i wouldve honestly preferred even a few postcards with used artwork printed again over a pin that'll end up being stuck in the box forever on my shelf. ive kept even the 2.5 pin in its bag and within the box since i got it... if they were button pins, at least theyd be more "fashionable" but these pins look like those desperate keychain souvenirs they sell at stores before you leave an amusement park

If kh3 gets a pin so help me...

Indeed they are...though now I'm a bit disappointed they never made one for I.5. Now me and every other Disney Pin collector's inner OCD is going to be telling us that we have an "incomplete set". Still, it's a nice pin. Thankfully Gamestop will usually upgrade your preorder to the Limited Edition if you ask.

The pins are only worth somthing if you got the 1.5 one at the launch event.

Remember guys, if you want a better CE, tell Square Enix, don't just complain on forums. Send them customer service emails, or whatever. They put together the 2.5 CE last-minute based on fan outcry, so it's still possible we'll get something.

You can just drive there, I'll have to pay for a visa and then the eurotunnel now xD

I hardly think two pins is worth such an increase in price but hey ho

But I can't drive... and I won't go to Disneyland just to give these pins a reason to exist xD

Seriously could be something better.

It's kinda a downer that it's a Square Enix Store exclusive because I'd like to have it and I already pre-ordered from Gamestop.  I don't understand why they would do it one way for the other limited editions and then completely change it up with this one.