Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I will try to take my raid boss level as high as I can this week but because there is no 0 AP campaign anymore, it's gonna be hard. Just recently joined a really good party which ranks in top 10 so I am looking forward to this event.

As for the VIP this week, I am kinda disappointed that they added 1400 Jewels to that instead of adding Daily Challenges Quests for everyone. On top of that, you only get 4 Minnie and Daisy medals from this week's VIP. Meaning you have to purchase VIP again next week if you want to guilt the medal. :P

That being said, I guess it's a good idea to buy VIP this week as you are getting quite a bit more than what you would normally get(more jewels and free tier 4 medals). Personally, I don't think I will get it. 

Edited by AaySquare

I went for the VIP because I'm a sucker for exclusive medals, but with only 4 gauge recovery, I wouldn't say the Minnie and Daisy medal is inherently that great, guilted or otherwise. But the added jewels make it more bang for your buck.

As for the raid event, if you have good party coordination, do it! It's fun. I've already got enough Young Kairi's to guilt, although I'm not sure where the 5* one would come from. The notice is a little oddly phrased.

And Second Chance is absolutely essential, so if you don't have it, this board is a must get. I'm tempted to get it so I can have another one in the tank, but I'm not sure I want to spend the jewels I have on it.

Edited by BlankShell

Hold on! I read it wrong.

It says: If either YOU or anybody in your group defeats a LV30 (and also every 10 levels) together, EVERYBODY will get Young Kairi. I read it wrong and found out through a Youtuber named Duj2. Sorry! >.<

EDIT: MVP/Host gets Six Star Young Kairi.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

And Hallo There Keybladers Of light and dark Steeghs is here again with a new Yay Or Nay topic.

This this its a short one. (thank god)

its the Skills to Trill Deal.

C5qCnWKVUAALph4.png

If you buy a 3000 Jewels pull.

you will get 10 medals that are 6 starts but they are random.

maby you get a 1 tier medal in the pull or a luckey 4 tier.

but to make it up with that they give you 1 of 4 free skills medal.

• Atk Boost 3 max              : Deals 1.6 times more dmg and has a 100 % trigger
  • Def Boost 3                      : Guts enemy damage by 4/5 so its a 80% block for one atk of the enemy
  • Atk Boost 3 + lux up       : Deals 1.6 times more dmg and gives you more lux for a 49 % trigger
  • Atk boost 2 & Atkprize+  : Deals 1.4 times more dmg and greatly drops more stuff by enemy 44%

Are you willing to buy one just let me know down below and why that so is.

Till next time bye bye 

Edited by slayernl

NAY!!!!!! DEFINITELY NAY!!!! I SAY THEE NAY!!!!!!

IT'S A TRICK! A TRAP!! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!!!

NNNNAAAAYYYY

i think you are saying that you will buy one  :3 .

JK i get it its kind of a rip off xP

As much as I want to get a secondary DEF Boost III, I might pass on this. I have all of these skills.

if you already have 1 then you don't need a 2nd one

i think you are saying that you will buy one  :3 .

JK i get it its kind of a rip off xP

if you already have 1 then you don't need a 2nd one

But I may want to add some DEF Boost 3 on my Speed and probably Power. I did add one on my Minnie. I wanted to either put another on my Snow White or Alice and Cheshire Cat.

It's nay for me. I rather spend my jewels on the avatar boards with second chance than these deals. Unless it's an actual spotlight banner, maybe, but, until then, Second Chance beats these. Also, you get a better deal with the avatar boards then pulling for medals right now.

But I may want to add some DEF Boost 3 on my Speed and probably Power. I did add one on my Minnie. I wanted to either put another on my Snow White or Alice and Cheshire Cat.

it is your jewels so go ahead if you want to  :3

Bad deal, don't pull.

have the same feeling but if you want to go do a pull if you like xP

It's nay for me. I rather spend my jewels on the avatar boards with second chance than these deals. Unless it's an actual spotlight banner, maybe, but, until then, Second Chance beats these. Also, you get a better deal with the avatar boards then pulling for medals right now.

its far better 

Nay gonna wait for Att Boost IV.

we get atk 4 soon wow never know that was in the game  :O

it is your jewels so go ahead if you want to  :3

have the same feeling but if you want to go do a pull if you like xP

its far better 

we get atk 4 soon wow never know that was in the game  :O

Sweet neither did I :).

It's not a particularly good deal, so no. I did it last time they came out because I was in need of a Def Boost III (and realistically I COULD use another) but all of these skills are likely to appear on Avatar Boards in the future, which are a much better value for your jewels.

And hallo there everybody, Steeghs is here ones again with a new Yay or nay topic.

The topic what i say about it and why that it so is.

But most important is that you leave in the comments below, what you think about it.

(seems like a good opening to me dont you think)

For this time we have A Powerful New Deal Line up on KHux.

C5_ITQ1UwAAyn3H.png

Let's just be honest people why is this a new deal relly?

the medals comes not with orb and at this time of the game they are not relly needed at the moment.

why do i mean by that well here are the medals in detail.

NpQGLU5L.png  

Ill Tera A : Upright Magic,Tier 4, Gauge cost 2, Target all~ Deals 13 hits and raises magic- based strenth by 2 tiers for 1 turn.

MHv6a4p3.png

Ill Sephiroth : Reversed Magic, Tier 4, cost 3, Target all~ Deals 5 hit.

kLLYTnlo.png

Boss Marluxia :  Reversed Magic, Tier 4, cost 3, Target random~ Deals 13 hits with no attributes.

MUJaJgvr.png

Ill King Mickey :  Upright Power, Tier 4, cost 1, Target all~ Deals 4 hits. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns. More Hp is More DMG.

g7bN8Dbj.png

Ill Ansem : Reversed Power, Tier 4, cost 1, Target single~ Deals 13 hits. lowers target defense by 2 tier for 1 turns. Inflicts Dmg in exchange for HP

Just Leave in the comment below if you want to pull or not and why that so is.

This was steeghs here and till next time Bye Bye.

(side note think that this Yay or Nay is going relly good here in the website ty you for that i never saw that comming)

I would say yay but only if they come orbed after the 5 pulls. Otherwise those medals are all almost useless imo

that is the only problem they come not orbed >:(

(First if all Yes I Did forget make te tiltle Better WOEPS :/)

And hallo there everybody, Steeghs is here ones again with a new Yay or nay topic.

The topic what i say about it and why that it so is.

But most important is that you leave in the comments below, what you think about it.

For this topic there are 2 things you will see and both of them are relly something,

C6OF357U0AEE70O.png

The Cupid avatar Set : Cost 2500 Jewels. Gives the following items~

Medals

6* Heuy & Dewey & Louie x3

6* Chip x3

6* Dale x3

6* Cid 10 x1

6* cid ( male avatar set only)

6* Magic mirror x2

Skills

Atk Boost 3 max x1

SP Atk Gauge 1 x1

Other

Power gem x1

Title : World Tour (Male Avatar only)

Tiltle : First Breath ( Female Avatat only)

Ok that i have to say clever Kh man.

the title's are a nice easter egg if you say to me.

And if you want to buy them go ahead if you want but be warned.

its is not relly worth it if you say to me.

C6OF4tlU4AACpOs.jpg

A New Combination VIP Quest! :

Only Available if you buy the Vip That cost 14,99 Dolars and Euros.

For 5 AP you per try you need to destroy Eggs to get lots of .....

EXP MEDALS

EVOLE MEDALS

MUNNY MEDALS

KILLS LVL UP

For New players or who wants to farm a lot go ahead if you want to.

As for me no ty ( For now).

I want to keep my money for last week of this moth ty you very much.

I Need to buy KH1.5+KH1.5 And If we are luckey A KH 15 years Event on KHUX.

But that is what i have to say

Just Leave in the comment below if you want to pull or not and why that so is.

This was steeghs here and till next time Bye Bye.

Edited by Mystics Apprentice