Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Greethings all Slayernl (steeghs) is here with a Yay or Nay topic.

in this i want to know do you wanna buy the Donald & Diasy set in KHux

post-34631-0-87520800-1486746467_thumb.jpg

also would you want thw pull just to get Riku B on the pull.

post-34631-0-81043200-1486746662_thumb.png

Just leave it down below what you want.

That is all till next time byebye.

Edited by slayernl

Already pulled yesterday from the Illustrated Riku B Valentine's Deals.

No Illustrated Riku B.... :( But hey. Now my Xenmas A is now 3 orbed. And so is Crocodile. And I got a 3 orbed Riku Replica.

Getting the Daisy outfit on the other hand, I'm thinking about it.

post-39336-0-87787500-1486771732_thumb.jpg

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

And Hallo there.

Slayernl ( Steeghs) here with a new Yay or Nay topic  xD 

2q1vt6fy.jpg

This time its gonna be about : Epic Medal Carnival 'HD Ursula & key art 3'& High score event 'Sora &donald &Goofy B'

Lets start off with the new medals in the carnival event:

6 New medals are in the new deal of 3000 jewels and you can get the new medals with 3 orb in it  :O (HD Ursula & key art 3)

But you don't get the medal free after you did 5 pulls.

It is just luck that you need and hope you get it  :/.

Then we have the High score event 'Sora &donald &Goofy B' event.

those medals are relly great if you want i medal that are as good as The world of FF medals.

But the problem is that you need to be :

1. Be in the top 5000
  2. All heartless are based on the new medals
  3. you don't get % bonus onless you pull for the new carnival event

So yay what do you think?

Leave it in the comments below.

Till next time ByeBye

(side note you guys liked my last yay or nay so much ty you for that it means i lot to me)

What new medals are coming with the High Score Event? I didn't know it was happening.

This Medal Carnival is very very tempting because Key Art #3, but I really really wanna wait for the anniversary. KHUX GODS, HAVE MERCY :D

Good luck on you  xD

I never really am unlucky when it comes to pulling out the medal I want to get. In the end, i probably wont be able to participate in the high score challenge.

you can always try to get a mickey or something :)

its never worth it lol keep your money

For me its a waste of money i have already good medals xP

I had enough "buffer" jewels that a pull didn't set me back too much, and I got HD Ursula on my first go. This is just anecdotal, but it seems the rate is higher for this one, so I would personally say do at least one, but it's your jewels.

I am saving up for the first anniversary. Why would you pull this stupid deal.

its good to save you never know  ;)

I had enough "buffer" jewels that a pull didn't set me back too much, and I got HD Ursula on my first go. This is just anecdotal, but it seems the rate is higher for this one, so I would personally say do at least one, but it's your jewels.

You said it BlankShell  :3

Well, in my personal opinion, I'm just gonna pass on this deal, because I really want to keep saving up my Jewels! I already have over 26,000, and I want to see if I can hit 30,000 soon!  So all I've been doing is just playing through the story missions, the coliseum, the daily challenge events, and the special missions where one can get level up and evolve medals! I'm gonna keep saving up my Jewels!

Since the first Anniversary of the game is coming up soon, I want to see what surprise will await us! :3

I'm so tempted to pull right now. I'm close to 8k, I just tried the HSC at 0% and scored over 6 million so far, and I might do it again.

just w8 till the HSC is almost over then look if you are still in the top 5000. :P

Well, in my personal opinion, I'm just gonna pass on this deal, because I really want to keep saving up my Jewels! I already have over 26,000, and I want to see if I can hit 30,000 soon!  So all I've been doing is just playing through the story missions, the coliseum, the daily challenge events, and the special missions where one can get level up and evolve medals! I'm gonna keep saving up my Jewels!

Since the first Anniversary of the game is coming up soon, I want to see what surprise will await us! :3

You do that and congrats on almost 30 k jewels. my best was 15 k jewels. xD

I personally would skip this. I'm waiting to see if we are getting reprints, or getting a medal I would want. If anything, I would want KH II Illistrated Kairi, that's if she isn't nerfed in NA.Otherwise, I would have to invest in something else.

I would do the same but i pulld 1 time just to see what my luck was.

to bad it was not good medals  :/

Oh, I would've had more, but during the time that Illustrated Kairi was in the Epic Medal Carnival, I pulled a good three times, so I lost 9000 Jewels at the time! Had I not tried to do pulls, I would have more Jewels now! X3

And no, I never got Illustrated Kairi. If she shows up in another Epic Medal Carnival, I might do just one more pull, to see if I can finally get her! xD

just w8 till the HSC is almost over then look if you are still in the top 5000. :P

I would do the same but i pulld 1 time just to see what my luck was.

to bad it was not good medals  :/

I did it again yesterday and I'm at over 7 million. But I don't know the rank is right now.

Oh, I would've had more, but during the time that Illustrated Kairi was in the Epic Medal Carnival, I pulled a good three times, so I lost 9000 Jewels at the time! Had I not tried to do pulls, I would have more Jewels now! X3

And no, I never got Illustrated Kairi. If she shows up in another Epic Medal Carnival, I might do just one more pull, to see if I can finally get her! xD

Ahh no dude you will regret it if Ill Kairi will be one of the options next month

Always save up to atleast 18k then you can pull..

I'm actually waiting for illustrated Sora,Riku and Kairi or like a special Org XIII medal.

Edited by KH4Real

Ahh no dude you will regret it if Ill Kairi will be one of the options next month

Always save up to atleast 18k then you can pull..

I'm actually waiting for illustrated Sora,Riku and Kairi or like a special Org XIII medal.

Well, considering I'm halfway through 26,000 Jewels, I think it's safe to say I'm good for at least one more pull to see if I can get Illustrated Kairi! :3

Ah, and that's a wise thing to wait for! I'm personally waiting on something for Day 358 and the first Anniversary of the game! :)

Greethings Steeghs is here once again with a new yay or ney topic  :/ .

You know i was not ready for this early new topic but i have to be fast if you want to get the most comments and notice me :3

I know this is a repost of the what we have here in the site.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/104845-vip-minnie-daisy-challenge-young-sora-and-young-riku-raid-event-sweet-avatars-pisces-rankings-220/

But still i want to let you know what i think about it  >:).

1st. the VIP minnie&Daisy thing.

You know im not relly mad about it  :O

As a business thing i can relly get it.

Become Vip and you get a free medal. :D

I'm just disappoint by it.

Why is it that if you buy Vip you get 1400 Jewels for free >:(

What about the free players or people you can't buy the Vip this week.

fQSSiaTI.png

2nd. Raid Boss Event.

Ok for this i relly like.

Just play lots Vs the Raid boss so you can get free medals.

The only problem is that if you want the 3rd kind free medal then your raid boss needs to be lvl 96  :/ 

That can relly hard if you dont have time this week.

ynAtzuGm.png

3rd. Zodiac Crown ranking.

To bring it short just farm a lot of lux to get rewarded with stuff nuff said.

VixZnZRj.png

4th.sugary sweet avatar boards.

Just a new set That you only want to buy just so that you can get skills, Mirror and Power gem. 

AwaK7u30.png

So what do think of the about the new stuff?

Do you want to become VIP and want to collect lot of lux this week?

Just leave it down below what you think about it.

SO this was Steeghs Here till next time Bye Bye  :3

Bought the Sweet outfit because of Second Chance.

They said you'll get Kairi Child Version when you defeat your raid boss at LV 30, think 10 LVs down,  and as well as LV 96.

I'm still working on the raid boss of getting Sora and Riku Child Version.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Bought the Sweet outfit because of Second Chance.

They said you'll get Kairi Child Version when you defeat your raid boss at LV 30, think 10 LVs down,  and as well as LV 96.

I'm still working on the raid boss of getting Sora and Riku Child Version.

ty for the tip was thinking only at 96 and on  :3