Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Young_Master_Eraqueez

Will There Be A Final Mix Version Of Kingdom Hearts III?

When Kingdom Heart III is released, do you think there's going to be a Final Mix version released later on down the line?

With the way things are on the current gaming market there's probably not going to be one, all additional content will most likely be released as DLC or have a Season Pass.

Maybe they could release a Complete Edition afterwards with the subtitle Final Mix as a reference to past similar editions, that would be cool at least.

Well, considering all the amount of sheer content Kingdom Hearts III will have, I personally think it'd be unnecessary to have a Final Mix! But, if there were to be a Final Mix, I would think that coming in the form of a Season Pass DLC would be best, as other members here have mentioned!

We'll see what happens eventually!

keeping it simple and clean, no final mix

EDIT: im seeing most of the people replying to thread saying that there will be DLC. I for one am hoping that KH3 doesnt get DLC. I say that because the current "meta" for developers is to release an unfinished game for $60 and release the missing parts as dlc or season pass for an extra $50 which is just lazy imo, im just for hoping for a complete and full experience as soon as KH3 finally comes out :)

Edited by xBoti-

there really isn't a need to release multiple versions of a game nowadays considering downloadable content is a thing.

of course that doesn't companies from doing it with "Game of the Year" editions or "Complete" editions containing all DLC items.

i imagine if there is a sizable amount of DLC for KH3 (which i sure hope at the very least it's not story related) we'll get some kind of Season Pass deal. 

then maybe later on down the line once all the major DLC is out we'll get the typical Final Mix version that comes with everything.

again, i really hope we don't get a DLC-riddled KH3. i'd like to have the full game Day 1. 

keeping it simple and clean, no final mix

EDIT: im seeing most of the people replying to thread saying that there will be DLC. I for one am hoping that KH3 doesnt get DLC. I say that because the current "meta" for developers is to release an unfinished game for $60 and release the missing parts as dlc or season pass for an extra $50 which is just lazy imo, im just for hoping for a complete and full experience as soon as KH3 finally comes out :)

Square doesn't really do that though...

Not another moogle, kupo...http://kh13.com/forum/topic/76474-psa-kingdom-hearts-iii-final-mix/

No, there won't be a final mix re-release. DLCs are a thing. Maybe a season pass named FM as a reference.

They did with FFXV.

FFXV

Have they ever done that before FFXV though? Besides FFXV was rushed and all over the place. Likely because of a deadline and the constant changes. Tabata and Nomura are not the same. No doubt Nomura knows how much the fanbase wants the game. He would not want to screw it up by releasing it incomplete.

Have they ever done that before FFXV though? Besides FFXV was rushed and all over the place. Likely because of a deadline and the constant changes. Tabata and Nomura are not the same. No doubt Nomura knows how much the fanbase wants the game. He would not want to screw it up by releasing it incomplete.

im just saying, theyve done it before so it can (not saying it will) happen again.

Me personally I do t want it to be DLC, because if it was, no trophies, and lot more things, if you already beat it, you won't get to use the original save file, you would miss out on new keyblades, even new bosses, there even might be new abilities or Drive Forms (they're returning) and maybe any new mechanics, maybe even other things.