Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I want this to happen so much, but I'm not expecting anything aside from Square having favoritism towards Playstation. That said, nice covers you have there , and welcome to the site!

Part of me wishes those covers were true and that KH3 might get a Switch release

I've spent a lot of time doing this.. So I made them to be as realistic as the real ones. We can only hope I have a PS4 (bought 2.8) but I'd prefer to buy the compilations on Switch. Play KH on the go would be amazing. I'm also hoping that KH III will hit the Switch if sales are good. But SQUARE ENIX does not care of Nintendo fans..

I want this to happen so much, but I'm not expecting anything aside from Square having favoritism towards Playstation. That said, nice covers you have there , and welcome to the site!

Hello thank you !

It was made for fun only :] I have any doubt that it won't never happen anytime soon because Kingdom Hearts belongs more to PS4 than Nintendo, even is these episodes sold quite well in case of spinofffs.

Anyway I'm glad you liked my fanmade covers. I've still have a doubt about 2.8 one I think it's too messy but I've done what I could.

Yes it's been several years I wanted to be a part of this community, so thanks

-KHReconnect-

Yes, these covers look very good! I for one would be happy to see the Kingdom Hearts ReMixes to make their way to the Switch, so that way, Nintendo fans could have the entire Xehanort Saga for the Switch, since four installments of said saga: Chain Of Memories, 358/2 Days, Re:Coded and Dream Drop Distance, were on Nintendo systems! So it's only fair that the Switch should get the ReMixes sometime in the future!

Anyways, great covers, and welcome to the site, Reconnect! :D

Good covers. To be honest i would love the whole REMix collections on the Switch...

Thanks ! I know what you feel, I have the same thought knowing SE it won't happen.

Yes, these covers look very good! I for one would be happy to see the Kingdom Hearts ReMixes to make their way to the Switch, so that way, Nintendo fans could have the entire Xehanort Saga for the Switch, since four installments of said saga: Chain Of Memories, 358/2 Days, Re:Coded and Dream Drop Distance, were on Nintendo systems! So it's only fair that the Switch should get the ReMixes sometime in the future!

Anyways, great covers, and welcome to the site, Reconnect! :D

Thanks ! I would love that SE gives birth to that idea but.. Yes in each compilation there is always a KH game that appeared on Nintendo console and they've ended up to become main storyline games (KH1.5) (Re:Com) KH2.8 (KH3D)

KH1.5 (Re:Com/Days) (Fully playable/cinematics)

KH2.5 (Re:Coded) (cinematics)

KH 2.8 (3DDD) (Fully playable and revamped)

There's a Nintendo fanbase and SE knows it but I think it's maybe a possibility in the future the demand must be bigger for that to happen. I have a PS4 but I'd prefer to play KH on the go. I don't really care about downgraded graphics or whatever until I can play my favourite game "feet in the grass warmed by the sun" :joke:

Anyway, thank you :)

Edited by KHReconnect

Thanks ! I would love that SE gives birth to that idea but.. Yes in each compilation there is always a KH game that appeared on Nintendo console and they've ended up to become main storyline games (KH1.5) (Re:Com) KH2.8 (KH3D)

KH1.5 (Re:Com/Days) (Fully playable/cinematics)

KH2.5 (Re:Coded) (cinematics)

KH 2.8 (3DDD) (Fully playable and revamped)

There's a Nintendo fanbase and SE knows it but I think it's maybe a possibility in the future the demand must be bigger for that to happen. I have a PS4 but I'd prefer to play KH on the go. I don't really care about downgraded graphics or whatever until I can play my favourite game "feet in the grass warmed by the sun" :joke:

Anyway, thank you :)

You are welcome!  And well, I think it's only a matter of time that the ReMixes make their way towards the Switch, although I see that happening after Kingdom Hearts III comes out!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

You are welcome!  And well, I think it's only a matter of time that the ReMixes make their way towards the Switch, although I see that happening after Kingdom Hearts III comes out!

Hello, I am not so confident... Can't you see all the Nintendo titles of KH have been put a remasters in different shapes for Playstation 4 and ( I don't know if it's an offer limited in time) but KH1.5+2.5+2.8 are showing the tag "Only on Playstation". But if they do it, I'll buy it in a heartbeat! but I think it's unlikely. I WOULD LOVE THIS ANYWAY! 

Hello, I am not so confident... Can't you see all the Nintendo titles of KH have been put a remasters in different shapes for Playstation 4 and ( I don't know if it's an offer limited in time) but KH1.5+2.5+2.8 are showing the tag "Only on Playstation". But if they do it, I'll buy it in a heartbeat! but I think it's unlikely. I WOULD LOVE THIS ANYWAY! 

Haha, well, we'll see what happens as time passes by! :)