Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

A Kingdom Hearts version of Sephiroth has been revealed for Dissidia Final Fantasy

On a Dissidia Final Fantasy livestream hosted by Square Enix, a Kingdom Hearts version of Sephiroth was revealed for Dissidia Final Fantasy as an outfit. It appears to be based off of his Kingdom Hearts variant, instead of his Kingdom Hearts II variant, just like how it was in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. You can check out a few screenshots of the livestream below:

C4oD8VjUkAAPBzLC4oEokfUYAAByLbC4oEtB0UcAE Zj9C4oExwxVUAUMnpB

You can view the livestream in its entirety here:

(Sephiroth can be seen at around

.)

Click here to view the article

I wonder why they ended up using his KH1 version instead of KH2 version.

Cuz that's what they did with his DLC costume in Dissidia 012,they're just doing it again here

Maybe Sora, Riku or Xehanort will make an appearance. I can hope.

It's called Dissidia FINAL FANTASY not Dissidia Kingdom Hearts

Sora's appearance in World of Final Fantasy was decent enough but I'd prefer other FF characters in Dissidia instead of KH characters

Cuz that's what they did with his DLC costume in Dissidia 012,they're just doing it again here

It's called Dissidia FINAL FANTASY not Dissidia Kingdom Hearts

Sora's appearance in World of Final Fantasy was decent enough but I'd prefer other FF characters in Dissidia instead of KH characters

Ya know, funny thing about that. This series started out as an idea for what you said its not. But Disney didnt want its characters fighting each other. If Disney lets up a little on characters exclusive to KH, its a feasible wish to have them included in Dissidia.

Oh momma, that KH art style in beautiful next gen graphics (well, non-Kingdom ones anyway). I really want to see KH Cloud now!

Ya know, funny thing about that. This series started out as an idea for what you said its not. But Disney didnt want its characters fighting each other. If Disney lets up a little on characters exclusive to KH, its a feasible wish to have them included in Dissidia.

Yeah I mean if Disney eased up on that whole thing a little bit (ya know, considering how their own characters beat each other up PLENTY in their own freaking games, hypocrites), it would be reasonable for them to feature at least just Sora and Xehanort. Or heck, even just Sora by himself, though I'd feel terrible to not see him paired up against anyone. Point is, it's not an unreasonable thing to hope for, certainly no more unreasonable than his World of Final Fantasy cameo, and there was pretty much fewer reasons for Sora to be in that one anyway.

so like...it's cool we got Sora in World of Final Fantasy and all, but I would much prefer if he was in this game.

Please put sora in.... I will buy this game day 1 and main the ever so loveing sh** out of sora and fight online for days.

PLEASE...

Sora is owned by Disney as with everything Kingdom Hearts. So don't count on it. WoFF was an exception.

lol that doesn't explain it at all. Why are they doing it again here instead of basing it off of his KH2 version? Why did they not base it off of his KH2 version in Dissidia 012?