Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mason Goolsby

My 22 predicted new and returning Disney and Original Worlds in Kingdom Hearts III

Returning Disney Worlds(7): Hercules, Aladdin, Peter Pan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lilo and Stich, Winnie the Pooh; New Disney Worlds(9): Tangled, Big Hero 6, Frozen, The Princess and the Frog, Frankenweenie, Toy Story, The Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Teasure Planet; Original Worlds(6) Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower, Raidant Garden, Disney Castle/Disney Town, Castle Oblivion/The Land of Departure, Destiny Islands, and Keyblade Graveyard. These are Worlds I believe should appear in Kingdom Hearts III. Sorry if my typing is little cramp I using my iPhone to right this topic

Edited by Mason Goolsby

As for returning worlds I don't see Mulan coming back. There's no story to follow on that world and I don't think the movie sequel has a story enough great to fit in the game. I believe Nomura confirmed somewhere that Pirates is not coming back for KHIII as well as The Lion King.

I like most of the new worlds except for tomorrowland... haven't seen the movie honestly but I dim it too modern for the game's feel.

In the original worlds you forgot to mention Cable Town which was mentioned to be one of the new original worlds back when the game had just some months since it's announcement.

Overall I like your list but wanted to point these things out. 

Zaz! :)

Somehow I think cabletown is castle oblivion/the land of departure, as for mulan I believe it can comeback not sequel movie but maybe as an original like their doing with big hero 6 plus I you see the movie tomorrowland diside whether it should be in Kingdom Hearts iii or not

I like it. Some worlds probably will come back, but Port Royal, Land of the Dragons, and probably Agrabah won't be back. They have seen their day. Tomorrowland probably won't make it. That movie didn't do so well with reviews and at the box office so that could be a factor against. Atlantis, I only say one this... YES! The original worlds listed are givens.

And welcome aboard too.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Ah, this is actually quite the accurate list of worlds you've predicted here, and worlds that I see returning! One world I would like to add would be Treasure Planet, since I've been wanting to see this world appear for the longest time!  Other than that, I'm pretty sure that most of these worlds will be the ones we'll visit! I also really want to visit Port Royal again! :D

Good choices! :D

Thank you I honor to be part of kh13 but are sure Aladdin is't returning remember what happened in 2014 remember the genie, and I don't care about the reviews on tomorrowland I love that movie and actually land part of tomorrowland should appear in Kingdom Hearts III because not because of the awesome technology but story.

That's a pretty good list but how exactly are they gonna handle Peter Pan & Aladdin with the more serious KH3 plot. I don't think Halloween Town will return that world feels very finished. Wonderland would be more annoying than ever. What can they really do with Beast's Castle by now. I can see potential for Pride Lands to return but it all comes down to Nomura's decision. 

My predict is a little similar

Confirmed Tangled

Confirmed Hercules

Confirmed Big Hero 6

Frozen will probably happen

The Princess & The Frog or Wreck It Ralph Sugar Rush

The Jungle Book

Robin Hood

Emperor's New Groove

Monsters Inc

Treasure Planet

Pocahontas

A tie between Lilo & Stitch Hawaii, Atlantis and Brother Bear

Alright we have then

4 Princess worlds

1 Jungled themed world

1 Underwater world (Atlantis)

2 Islands worlds if you count Destiny Islands

1 Space world with TP

1 Spirits world with BB

2 Alternate universe worlds (TS, MI)

1 Video game world (WIR) replacing Tron

1 Super hero world (BH6)

1 Anthropomorphic world (Robin Hood)

1 Prince world (Emperor)

And one returning world (Hercules)

tell me what you think

Could happen: 

The Black Cauldron

Dumbo

101 Dalmatians

Meet The Robinsons

Finding Nemo

Not sure but possible

Zootopia 
Moana

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

To be fair I picked Peter Pan for a returning because their some unfinished business from birth by sleep that sora can learn from plus if aqua is saved early on in Kingdom Hearts iii sora will learn that aqua, ven, terra, visited neverland before and I see the reaction on peter's face when he learns what happened to them ten or eleven or twelve years ago. And if anybody hasn't knowtice from the other topics by now neverland wasn't include I thought I would add it as one of my returning works predictions. For Agraba I really want to see Aladdin and genie again!!!

Edited by Mason Goolsby

I like it. Some worlds probably will come back, but Port Royal, Land of the Dragons, and probably Agrabah won't be back. They have seen their day. Tomorrowland probably won't make it. That movie didn't do so well with reviews and at the box office so that could be a factor against. Atlantis, I only say one this... YES! The original worlds listed are givens.

And welcome aboard too.

why wouldn't port royal have a chance? Dead man's chest would be amazing in kh3.

why wouldn't port royal have a chance? Dead man's chest would be amazing in kh3.

Yes it would be. The thing is, KH3 will have all new worlds. So maybe Port Royal doesn't come back. Maybe the Isla Cruces is used instead as well as the island where Jack and the crew are captured by cannibals.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

My Disney world lineup, in visual form.

kingdom_hearts_iii_disney_worlds_lineup_

Twilight Town

Radiant Garden

Daybreak Town

Castle Oblivion

Darkworld

Keyblade Graveyard

(Disney Castle and Destiny Islands cutscenes only)

Mount Olympus (Hercules)                                             
Agrabah (Aladdin & the King of Thieves) 
Dead Man's Ocean (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest/ At World's End) 
100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)
Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)
Rhythmic Jungle (The Jungle Book)
San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)
Playful Place (Toy Story)
Arendelle (Frozen)
Ohana Islands (Lilo & Stitch)
Game-Central Station (Wreck-It Ralph)
The New World (Pocahontas)
Mystic Bayou (The Princess and the Frog)
Sea of Stars (Treasure Planet)

Edited by KingdomShader13

Good one KingdomShader13 but one problem I think Wreck It Ralph is unlikely to appear in Kingdom Hearts III maybe as an easter egg cameo but not an actually world plus I saw Neverland(Peter Pan) returning in Kingdom Hearts iii because of birth by sleep, it's one of my favorite Worlds, plus I want to see Sora be able fly again like he did in the original kingdom hearts, so next time include Neverland(Peter Pan) Nomura must have added Neverland in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep for a Reason right!

Edited by Mason Goolsby

Good one KingdomShader13 but one problem I think Wreck It Ralph is unlikely to appear in Kingdom Hearts III maybe as an easter egg cameo but not an actually world plus I saw Neverland(Peter Pan) returning in Kingdom Hearts iii because of birth by sleep, it's one of my favorite Worlds, plus I want to see Sora be able fly again like he did in the original kingdom hearts, so next time include Neverland(Peter Pan) Nomura must have added Neverland in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep for a Reason right!

If you're referring to Wreck-It Ralph's licensed properties cameos, they're just cameos. Not important to the game's story at all. You just limit the world to the station, Fix-It Felix, Heroes Duty and Sugar Rush. I wouldn't mind seeing Neverland return though.  Would be nice for Sora and Kairi to go together. 

I wanted to see beautiful Neverland would look like in unreal engine 4 and how great it would be if Sora could fly againn and neverland and how great it be for to use the fly ablitey for the final battle; and even if wreak-it Ralph could make it in to kingdom hearts iii where's the world gonna go.

Here are my predictions for new worlds

Confirmed

Tangled

Big Hero 6

Hercules

Likely

Frozen

Treasure Planet

Toy Story

Jungle Book 

Possible

Lilo and Stich

Atlantis

Emperors New Groove

Monsters Inc

Finding Nemo

UP 

Zootopia

Just a selfish thing but I am my Gravity Falls in there so bad! Wishful thinking but damn it would fit in so well!

Confirmed worlds

1. Mysterious tower and twilight town

2. Mount Olympus

3. Kingdom of corona

4. Sanfransokyo

More worlds I predict could be in the game:

5. Treasure planet

6. The jungle book

7. Wreck it Ralph

8. Atlantis

9. TOY STORY

10.frozen